Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What are your idea's about the server?

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 weeks ago #1103535

Miia wrote:
Slith wrote:
Miia wrote:
Oh yeah that reminds me, remove the perk machines

The perk machines are like the only unique thing on the server and should not be removed. A change I would like to see is to move the perks to a token system instead of points. Tokens would be earned by completing the daily challenges giving them a purpose and more newer players will be able to use the perks as they don't take what little points they have.

I can agree with that. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone
Login or register to post a reply.

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 weeks ago #1104122

I'd also love to see the mossberg no longer being a sniper rifle. I had so many fights where I thought I was safe on the distance (Tower to tester for example) cause I was fighting a shotgun and then I just get one shot by it.
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 weeks ago #1104158

Tom. wrote:
I'd also love to see the mossberg no longer being a sniper rifle. I had so many fights where I thought I was safe on the distance (Tower to tester for example) cause I was fighting a shotgun and then I just get one shot by it.
yes
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Vodka4Gaben.

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 weeks ago #1104166

u could also fix the problem if a body and guns gets stuck in the t room door it kills the ts going into the t room
but i dont think this is a thing that can be fix but if it could that would be great
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 weeks ago #1104223

Tom. wrote:
i agree and when we have nerfed the mossberg we should make the jackhammer a sniper again :)
  • Slifer The Sky Dragon
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin
  • Thanks received: 140

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 weeks ago #1104225

You know I think we should get a lot more lead team members as the team is a little short right now, why not accept all the admins but not dr Richard?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113049

Bee nade
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113053

TTT S which is non MC, maybe make a vanilla TTT server with the OG CSS weapons and another one with the addons, minecraft maps for the vanilla server and add shit tons of maps on TTT S2, i’d personally spend 4 hours on TTT S1, wank a bit and go on deathrun, go back for 6 hours of TTT S2
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Thanks received: 94
عادي ازا مــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا عجــــــــــــــبك

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113146

Tom. wrote:
imo it would be great if admins+ would be allowed to ban people that obviously cheat (You see them spinbotting and aimhacking) and not just let them do what they wan't because our anti cheat doesn't catch them
You can certainly get those players banned. If they are blatantly hacking record evidence and bring it up in the meeting for a vote. If someone is spinnbotting and RDMING ban them for RDM and extend it to perma once the leadteam confirms they think that player is hacking. There are systems in place you just have to use them.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Jim_Jam, Jeppe

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113148

EMP wrote:
Tom. wrote:
imo it would be great if admins+ would be allowed to ban people that obviously cheat (You see them spinbotting and aimhacking) and not just let them do what they wan't because our anti cheat doesn't catch them
You can certainly get those players banned. If they are blatantly hacking record evidence and bring it up in the meeting for a vote. If someone is spinnbotting and RDMING ban them for RDM and extend it to perma once the leadteam confirms they think that player is hacking. There are systems in place you just have to use them.
BuT tHaT gUy JuSt HiT a fLiCk ThAt Is ObViOuSlY nOt LeGiT, i WoUlD kNoW! Im An AdMiN!!!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113149

EMP wrote:
Tom. wrote:
I'm totally fine with the policy when the hacker doesn't follow the rules. We can easily just ban him then. Why are you assuming that every hacker breakers the rules tho? Some actually follow them and then we can do nothing but waiting until Sunday until the recording is viewed by the LT. They could aimbot an entire week Infront of our eyes tho without our permission to do anything
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113150

Nafe wrote:
EMP wrote:
Tom. wrote:
BuT tHaT gUy JuSt HiT a fLiCk ThAt Is ObViOuSlY nOt LeGiT, i WoUlD kNoW! Im An AdMiN!!!
Sorry?
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113151

Tom. wrote:
EMP wrote:
Tom. wrote:
I'm totally fine with the policy when the hacker doesn't follow the rules. We can easily just ban him then. Why are you assuming that every hacker breakers the rules tho? Some actually follow them and then we can do nothing but waiting until Sunday until the recording is viewed by the LT. They could aimbot an entire week Infront of our eyes tho without our permission to do anything
Hacker, following rules, Uhm what?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Jeppe

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113152

Replace [SSRP] Downtown to Evil Melon.
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113153

Tom. wrote:
I dont know what you mean. Personally I think the moss is fine ( pls dont take away my op weapons :<)
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113155

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Tom. wrote:
EMP wrote:
Tom. wrote:
Hacker, following rules, Uhm what?
Well why not? It happens
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113157

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Tom. wrote:
I dont know what you mean. Personally I think the moss is fine ( pls dont take away my op weapons :<)
Hm Im starting to think the moss is a bit op
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113159

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Tom. wrote:
fix the skins then, so my contender at least does more damage
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 3 days ago by Tom..

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113164

Tom. wrote:
EMP wrote:
Tom. wrote:
They live amongst us, possessing extraordinary abilities.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

What are your idea's about the server? 5 years 3 days ago #1113167

Tom. wrote:
EMP wrote:
Tom. wrote:

I will say this again as I said to house if you are getting *so* many hackers that it is becoming a problem you can have an Impromptu meeting with the lead team. They obviously have to be in accordance with the meeting rules but it can be done in the current policies.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Henny, House, Tom., Kurze
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun