Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hello Jeffy Jeffy,

Although you haven't played on them, I have found - and added - your gametrackers for the other two servers.
I'd advice you to improve your application and report rulebreakers to staff members. That way you get to experience a sit, which is really useful to know. I'd advice you to read this post and some of the other guides in that thread for inspiration on how to deal with user situations.

I'd also advice you to get as much activity as possible this coming week.

Good luck!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

103 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
100/1026
Online
Top