TOPIC: Resignation :D

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388141

Sad to see you resign

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
Login or register to post a reply.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388156

5min into resign and chill, and ya boi back at it again breaking rules.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...735-gmod-troller-nlr
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388164

ParaMontana wrote:
AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Resigning right after you got caught rule breaking.
Telling me to shut up when im trying to explain something
Calling me out that im out to get you and that im starting a wtich hunt
calling me a asshole
Yelling at me on teamspeak to the point where i did not feel comfortable talking to you .

I am not your biggest fan right now.

Still wish you the best .
You wouldn't let me speak and kept saying false things such as you told me that using dark colors on a prop is exploiting? wtf no one has ever said that before. Never heard it as an exploit, never seen someone introduce that as a warning but always you making up things, rules or making something up out of the blue that no one else knows. Half of the staff team complains about you with the things you make up out of no where. You warned for Stun Stick abuse? when it isn't a rule, yes its harassment but if you are hitting someone a few times for fun and you get warned thats a little over the top (Which you told a staff they could do)
I am not your biggest fan either, and its my fault that I didn't know that making a color darker changes the transparency? nice to know I cant use the color tool.
You wouldn't listen or let me speak thus why I yelled at you, I get that I yell or get angry a lot but a lot of the time you should listen to what I say.
Not gonna argue
@Jabbe lol you have no where to talk when it comes to names me saying you are bad for using a Jug Suit isn't name calling,
@Aureatron The staff team changed for the better when you left too.
I don't want to argue on a fucking Resignation post but apparently its roast central when someone makes one, cant wait to see some other peoples ones, I got some shit to say.

The problem with you is. You dont know how to take the world serious .
Every single time you break a rule you are like its just a joke.
Every time you are getting agressive you say its just a joke
Everytime you spam chat OHH ITS JUST A FUCKING JOKE MATE DONT WORRY!!!

Everything is a joke to you every time you do something that is against our TOU its a joke because that way you think you can get away with shit.

The amount of time Jabbe reported you to me with VALID rule breaks i tought he was luring you out of your cage luring you into rule breaking but now that i saw your nasty ass atitude today i start believing jabbe was telling the truth all along.

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES you start rdming a shit ton of people and then OH WAIT FOR IT.
Just a joke mate just a joke.

The reason why you did not get to talk during our teamspeak chat today is because you kept being so fucking rude that you kept interupting me every time i tried to say something.
You did not allow me to even finnish my story and you tried breaking in.
YOU TREATED ME LIKE UTTER SHIT calling me a asshole when iwas trying to make a point yelling at me raging at me to the point where i felt like i was treated like SHIT!!!.

You made me feel like i was a lesser being then a human because thats exactly how you treated me today.

So my advise to you is . :Please dont ever talk like that to any one you love like the way you spoke to me is because you will lose those you love with that kind of attitude. You need help
You kept ignoring what I was saying so I yelled and raised my voice. RDMing a shit ton of people?
Yes because id obviously go and mass rdm and say "ITS JUST A JOKE BRO"
When I say something as in me potentially being "offensive" or something like that I say its just joke, I dont run around doing random rule breaks saying its just a joke
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by GmodTrolla.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388165

"You are bad at perp heads, yet one of my best friends. Canadian Brothers for life <3"
Naw. I was the best cop on the server...Then I got banned permanently .... :(
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388194

• Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Roy Harper

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388204

Gmod I was on Server 3 earlier and saw you breaking NLR atleast 5 times. It's a shame that some of the staff resign and turn into a bunch of minges, its actually quite sad.

EDIT: Also let me just post this bad boy in :)

Just a pic of some rulebreaking :)
  • MrExtremezHD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX - SSRP Administrator
  • Thanks received: 18
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by MrExtremezHD.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388205

MrExtremezHD wrote:
Gmod I was on Server 3 earlier and saw you breaking NLR atleast 5 times. It's a shame that some of the staff resign and turn into a bunch of minges, its actually quite sad.
Even though I was sitting in spawn when I had the NLR or on my way out (to PD which is where I would go when I had NLR) Should of warned me if I did something wrong
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388236

i mean u didnt even think of me
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388283

Goodbye Gmod
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388426

Ill rape ur ears 24 7 when i come back u fucking drama queen
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388573

Good that you're not leaving
  • Ken Kask
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Aye
  • Thanks received: 63

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388576

Im glad you not admin anymore, you was the worst admn ever!
  • vitx
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 308

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388579

vitx wrote:
Lmao
  • Ken Kask
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Aye

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388580

vitx wrote:
Lmao
  • Ken Kask
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Aye

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #390261

vitx wrote:
Learn proper English before you spew your shit on this thread, I can see why you got a forum ban. Also, to everyone who dislikes Gmod, you should know the Gmod that I've always known. Even when he was in BIB, we had friendly competition and we had fun with each other, he was always a friendly guy towards me and other players. But as I can see now, all of the BIB members are going after Gmod and trying to get him warned or banned for the smallest reasons. Which isn't fair to have someone up your ass all the time about everything, especially when they are just trying to enjoy the game. In my opinion, ZARP is in it's worst state i've seen in my time playing since November 2014. I might not be as old a player as some of you, but it doesn't take much to see what is wrong with zarp today. The only thing that matters to you people is skill, and it really is annoying because you can't even try to be friendly to someone without them giving you the finger. I know for a fact that I am not the only one who thinks this, and I hope whoever else does come out and say it.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla, SwiiFTz

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #390263

Sam the Sausage wrote:
vitx wrote:
Learn proper English before you spew your shit on this thread, I can see why you got a forum ban. Also, to everyone who dislikes Gmod, you should know the Gmod that I've always known. Even when he was in BIB, we had friendly competition and we had fun with each other, he was always a friendly guy towards me and other players. But as I can see now, all of the BIB members are going after Gmod and trying to get him warned or banned for the smallest reasons. Which isn't fair to have someone up your ass all the time about everything, especially when they are just trying to enjoy the game. In my opinion, ZARP is in it's worst state i've seen in my time playing since November 2014. I might not be as old a player as some of you, but it doesn't take much to see what is wrong with zarp today. The only thing that matters to you people is skill, and it really is annoying because you can't even try to be friendly to someone without them giving you the finger. I know for a fact that I am not the only one who thinks this, and I hope whoever else does come out and say it.
the hypocrisy is real
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #390265

Sam the Sausage wrote:
vitx wrote:
Vitx went from "I have to leave the mc server because I'm top busy and stressed > goes back to former self. You know what, I'm not afraid to admit to fucking up, in the end I wasn't the best staff I could be I didn't care much, have motivation or want to be staff it was something to pass the time I wasn't my normal self. I can admit I wasn't as good of a staff as I was epected to be by 99% of the community I turned out worse and made mistakes which isn't expected from someone with a past such as mine. Honestly even though I fucked up I was still doing my job better than you ever did or could I just didn't care, think or acknowledge what I did or was doing and thst lead to the staffing thst I did. When I was super admin I was one of or the best staff around (excluding higher ranks such as CM owners and keith <3) I did my job properly, handled everything 5k the best of my ability and now a days I didn't. And I apologize for that but I've done enough for this community I just can't anymore and stopped caring.
That's my two pennies.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #390266

Muhammed Ali wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
vitx wrote:
the hypocrisy is real
removed post
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Sam the Sausage.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #390275

You will always be a great admin even though you resigned and an amazing friend also a very helpful person in general so I am really happy that you are staying. :)
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Officer FLeX.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf