Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387933

Now a days, the staff team needs some work, but it also needs some more dedication, it's not as bad as you think it is but of course we have some bad apples out of the bunch, that doesn't mean you should discriminate the entire team.

Surely you are speaking about yourself here? lol.
Like 16 hours ago you wanted to sell me booster packs, but now this? Something must have happened lol
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387937

Great progress for the staff team.
Hope to see more great changes like this in the future.
  • Aureatron
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • curry man
  • Thanks received: 125
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, TheMood

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387938

Aureatron wrote:
Great progress for the staff team.
Hope to see more great changes like this in the future.

Always negative! Great work from you too!
  • Helari
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • One Step Ahead Of The Game
  • Thanks received: 37

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387939

wish you the best.

you did the right decision man, you had some crazy anger issues. whenever your raid pranks went wrong 12 times in a row in the hood, you would call me many bad names and shit lol.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387950

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication towards the server gmod. Maybe we can rp someday and I'll get my cash back ;)
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387961

Later buddy
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Morgan.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387962

See ya bud!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387964

You mention DillyBoy and Johnny Smith, but not me, rood.

I'm glad you're still staying gmod :)
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #387981

Cya Gmod.Use gmad.exe before resign
  • Yuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP-Admin Surf-Mod Resigned TTT-Mod
  • Thanks received: 79

SSRP-Admin Surf-Mod
Resigned TTT-Mod

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388036

No one ever remembers that random dude when creating a thank you list for old ssrp staff members..
Even so I still love u gmod <3
Have fun :)
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388054

ParaMontana wrote:
Resigning right after you got caught rule breaking.
Telling me to shut up when im trying to explain something
Calling me out that im out to get you and that im starting a wtich hunt
calling me a asshole
Yelling at me on teamspeak to the point where i did not feel comfortable talking to you .

I am not your biggest fan right now.

Still wish you the best .
You wouldn't let me speak and kept saying false things such as you told me that using dark colors on a prop is exploiting? wtf no one has ever said that before. Never heard it as an exploit, never seen someone introduce that as a warning but always you making up things, rules or making something up out of the blue that no one else knows. Half of the staff team complains about you with the things you make up out of no where. You warned for Stun Stick abuse? when it isn't a rule, yes its harassment but if you are hitting someone a few times for fun and you get warned thats a little over the top (Which you told a staff they could do)
I am not your biggest fan either, and its my fault that I didn't know that making a color darker changes the transparency? nice to know I cant use the color tool.
You wouldn't listen or let me speak thus why I yelled at you, I get that I yell or get angry a lot but a lot of the time you should listen to what I say.
Not gonna argue
@Jabbe lol you have no where to talk when it comes to names me saying you are bad for using a Jug Suit isn't name calling,
@Aureatron The staff team changed for the better when you left too.
I don't want to argue on a fucking Resignation post but apparently its roast central when someone makes one, cant wait to see some other peoples ones, I got some shit to say.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388059

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
calling me a asshole
Yelling at me on teamspeak to the point where i did not feel comfortable talking to you .

You wouldn't let me speak and kept saying false things such as you told me that using dark colors on a prop is exploiting? wtf no one has ever said that before. Never heard it as an exploit, never seen someone introduce that as a warning but always you making up things, rules or making something up out of the blue that no one else knows. Half of the staff team complains about you with the things you make up out of no where. You warned for Stun Stick abuse? when it isn't a rule, yes its harassment but if you are hitting someone a few times for fun and you get warned thats a little over the top (Which you told a staff they could do)
I am not your biggest fan either, and its my fault that I didn't know that making a color darker changes the transparency? nice to know I cant use the color tool.
You wouldn't listen or let me speak thus why I yelled at you, I get that I yell or get angry a lot but a lot of the time you should listen to what I say.
Not gonna argue
@Jabbe lol you have no where to talk when it comes to names me saying you are bad for using a Jug Suit isn't name calling,
I don't want to argue on a fucking Resignation post but apparently its roast central when someone makes one, cant wait to see some other peoples ones, I got some shit to say.

para and cap are probably the only two lead team members i have faith in. Also Exro got demoted for stun stick abuse, a hella of a long time ago you should've known better.

Anyway i dont wanna start any drama here so im outy
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388062

Roast central? Sure if u want it

- You took advantage of the fact that you had admin rank, so people would trust you. You then used that trust to scam 300mil+ SSRP. then you bragged about it like a cunt.

- You are disrespesctful as hell, everytime you fail a raid you get mad, and whenever you kill someone you spam it in /ooc.

- You were a massive rulebreaker, loopholding pretty much every raid you did. It came to the point where I had to teach you about the rule 2.7

You still selling me booster packs btw?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miro, ParaMontana, Marcooo

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388074

As far as I have seen you are a good staff member. I'm sad that you are resigning, but happy that you will still be part of the community! Good Luck!
PegasusPrimus
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388075

Honestly gmod you have become such a minge lol, you're calling me out and calling my boys rulebreakers but you break SO DAMN MANY RULES i can't even count them.

And since you're admin you get away with it but that doesn't mean your attitude does. Literally you're worse than that exrobite guy these days compared to that cute voice gmod troller i had back in the days who was actually a nice guy
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388076

Jacob wrote:

- You took advantage of the fact that you had admin rank, so people would trust you. You then used that trust to scam 300mil+ SSRP. then you bragged about it like a cunt.

- You are disrespesctful as hell, everytime you fail a raid you get mad, and whenever you kill someone you spam it in /ooc.

- You were a massive rulebreaker, loopholding pretty much every raid you did. It came to the point where I had to teach you about the rule 2.7

-If you trust me in RP thats your own fault, everyone of the lead team even said its fine lmfao I didnt even ask I laughed at it and they laughed too, if you think its abuse you are stupid as shit and witchhunting.
- calling you bad/shit isnt disrespectful or sayign shut up
-You read the rule to me 4 weeks ago because I missed something, then turned out I was right
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388105

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
Jacob wrote:

-If you trust me in RP thats your own fault, everyone of the lead team even said its fine lmfao I didnt even ask I laughed at it and they laughed too, if you think its abuse you are stupid as shit and witchhunting.
- calling you bad/shit isnt disrespectful or sayign shut up
-You read the rule to me 4 weeks ago because I missed something, then turned out I was right

I never said anything about bad/shit being disrespectful. Im talking about the times where you have said that we should shut the fuck up, and called us egoistic pricks.
- How were you right about that 2.7 rule? You didn't know about the rule, I had to teach you it LOL. Lmfao
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388116

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
calling me a asshole

Not gonna argue

The problem with you is. You dont know how to take the world serious .
Every single time you break a rule you are like its just a joke.
Every time you are getting agressive you say its just a joke
Everytime you spam chat OHH ITS JUST A FUCKING JOKE MATE DONT WORRY!!!

Everything is a joke to you every time you do something that is against our TOU its a joke because that way you think you can get away with shit.

The amount of time Jabbe reported you to me with VALID rule breaks i tought he was luring you out of your cage luring you into rule breaking but now that i saw your nasty ass atitude today i start believing jabbe was telling the truth all along.

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES you start rdming a shit ton of people and then OH WAIT FOR IT.
Just a joke mate just a joke.

The reason why you did not get to talk during our teamspeak chat today is because you kept being so fucking rude that you kept interupting me every time i tried to say something.
You did not allow me to even finnish my story and you tried breaking in.
YOU TREATED ME LIKE UTTER SHIT calling me a asshole when iwas trying to make a point yelling at me raging at me to the point where i felt like i was treated like SHIT!!!.

You made me feel like i was a lesser being then a human because thats exactly how you treated me today.

So my advise to you is . :Please dont ever talk like that to any one you love like the way you spoke to me is because you will lose those you love with that kind of attitude. You need help
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miro, Zoom

Resignation :D 7 years 7 months ago #388118

ty for the mention
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk