Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Want an admin ? please respect then ...

Want an admin ? please respect then ... 7 years 9 months ago #362759

there are 2 things i wanna talk about here
the first thing is that when you guys see me on duty , yes dont worry i cloak , spectate , roam around for rule breakers , so im always there for you ik sometimes you PM me / talk in OOC you need an admin ik its either im in f1 / spectating someone for a reason
the 2nd thing is that when im on duty i just keep working , from the time i got admin rank ive been working til 3am i didnt sleep for the sake of the players and the server it went for a limit where there was 12 f1s and only me when i finished the f1s 4 guys has poped in the server it was a chaos a total chaos , and im the only admin in which made the people swear on the admins , guys i swear ive went understress were that day ive stood till 4am working ..... on duty each time i finish 1 f1 another 4 goes on , it ended with me banning 4 men and warning 5 , until a great admin called clarky came in and supported me with a hand of help , thank you clarky ive almost drown from that solo ..
even sometimes ive do f1s that actually the reporters think they can freely swear on admins and disrespect
No ! its not how it work . im a normal human so you are . and im a staff here to help you not for you to bash me or me to ban you it went that time for a guy who i took in a sit for his f1 he "swore at me" "killed me twice" "matadored the sit (3rd)" and i just jailed him for 5 minutes he started swearing at me more and more sending me to mute him i told him to calm down cuz im here to help you he ignored and as i left the sit , he kept spamming OOC "fuck you Slayer11 worst admin ever !" like idk am i a freaking dog for you ? i even respected you even after you did all of this and just easily punished you i didnt warn you / kicked you / or banned you , like idk why im even working for the server's sake to make this server gameplay fair pure and clean , please i hope everyone understands that espically me im not sleeping well just for the sake of these people in the server , so please respect my work and give me at least a smile because its not good to disrespect me and im still awake helping you .. please guys keep the disrespect away , dont rule break , or such its not funny if you want to do any such please do to single player and do what ever you want

i hope everyone understands this because i work hard alot for you guys ...
thanks for reading ...

Yours Loyal Working Admin - Slayer11<3
  • Slayer11
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP : EX-ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 42
SSRP : EX-ADMIN

Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Slayer11.
Login or register to post a reply.

Want an admin ? please respect then ... 7 years 9 months ago #362774

Don't take what others say about you to lower your confidence as an admin, you're doing a fantastic job and just keep up what you're doing man because you're helping a lot of people out including the staff team itself by getting rid of the rule breakers at a time when most of the staff are sleeping.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

Want an admin ? please respect then ... 7 years 9 months ago #362794

Clarky wrote:
Don't take what others say about you to lower your confidence as an admin, you're doing a fantastic job and just keep up what you're doing man because you're helping a lot of people out including the staff team itself by getting rid of the rule breakers at a time when most of the staff are sleeping.

thanks for the pep talk mate , that got me back up <3
  • Slayer11
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP : EX-ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 42
SSRP : EX-ADMIN

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

292 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127