-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My Old Ranks
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deathrun Head Admin
Jailbreak Head Admin
Prophunt Admin
Murder Moderator

Dedication/Experience/Trust

I believe being a Zarp staff for 3 years 3 months now I have gained such a massive amount of experience within the community and my staffing abilities have defiantly improved massively since I first started here. I believe gaining many high ranking lead team positions has led me to know what I am doing as a lead team member and how to go about doing tasks that are assigned to me. From my experience I have managed to gain Surf/Bhop Owner, I have currently been surf server owner for over 2 years and Bhop coming up over a year now. I have been a SSRP Head Admin from nearly 2 years now and lead team in general coming around 3 years as a lead team member.
I believe over the years I can be trusted to gain more powers within the community itself and gain a higher position. Over the past 3 years I have never been warned for abuse or anything like that.
I also am a Global Moderator and TeamSpeak Head Admin for over 2 years straight now also showing that I can be trusted with powers and the experience I have gained with leading position staff.
I believe that I am a very dedicated member of the community due to being the longest staff member currently in the community without leaving/resigning.

When did I join Zarp?
I first joined Zarp in 2014 on June 1st. The first server I played was SSRP Server 1 with my friends and many users at the time. The server was such great fun I decided to stick around for a while. I then ended up playing Server 2 and also enjoyed that I got into many gangs back then making many friends and just generally enjoying the server as a whole. Later I then started to explore the other Zarp Servers which were the pointshop servers. Over time I started to enjoy them more often by becoming staff on a few of them, those servers being Murder, Prophunt, Bhop, Surf and Deathrun.

My Plans as a Community Manager?

SSRP
As we all know the SSRP server isn't doing its best at all. Ever so often the server will peak up to 20-25 ish max. I believe this is a big issue with the server and if it continues for a longer period of time it will end up with the server having a constant 0 players on the server.
So there is a few things I have thought of doing as a community manager and I know many other applicants have said similar things to what I am going to say but it is what needs to happen. First of all:

:check: This will be hard as a CM to introduce but its having more consistent updated to the SSRP server to get players back enjoying the gamemode again. New content always brings back most players and we could start of there first.

:check: Second is having 2 New SSRP Servers or else just changing Server 2/3 for the time being. So what I believe is a great idea and many users have wanted this for a long time. First leave SSRP S1 the way it is with the same database etc. Server 2 can then be the same content as S1 but it has been reset so that new and old players can come join the server with the same content so that it can be equal to all players playing. This will make it so that new players will be able to gain the good items/suits the current SSRP players have today. I believe this will make a balance with everyone so that it is equally fair in all ways.

:check: Making SSRP Server 3 basically stock Dark RP to where there will be no OP suits and weapons that will destroy bases in 1 click. I believe the server needs to be like 2016 era to where the best weapons were a Milkor and RPG which were actually in fact rare at the time and if you had 1 you were considered rich. I believe many players in the community want it reset back to stock and this is what it will be. This will allowed new users to actually make a base and make money and not to get blown up by a Tgun straight away. The only issue I see with doing this is that the lack of content to the server as what attracts newer players is cool content which isn't seen on other players.

:check: One last thing which I am currently working on myself are new Server Application templates for the server as they haven't been updated in over 5 years and I think it is time for a refresh in them.

SSRP & The Updates

Currently the updated on SSRP are always kept under the rug and in my opinion that is good and bad in ways. I believe it is a great idea in the way that when a update comes out to the SSRP servers it is a surprise to the users playing on the server to find out the brand new content like normal. But I also feel like it will be good for the players to be involved with the updates on the server or even the Lead Team getting involved and seeing the updates on the server and having input. Another issue is that I see is that there is no hype built around the updates itself and they just pop up when ever. I believe If I some how manage to get the developers to listen and set a date for their updates to be finished by so that a week in advanced they can build up hype before the update releases to get the players back and and in the mood for the update release maybe by giving hints and clues and doing mini events the week before hand.

The Pointshop Servers
So in my opinion most of the Pointshop servers are doing really good. I have a few ideas of new servers which could indeed come back to zarp in general.

:check: Sorry to say but a server that needs to be shut down/replaced is Jailbreak. It has lost all of its player base and it has just been sitting there for a long period of time.

:check: There are 2 servers which I currently have in mind to replace the Jailbreak Server. One of the servers is being Murder I believe this server can easily come back into the community again but under a US Host as the US Host servers have many players on them and that is where the servers usually succeed. I believe there are some players who want this server to come back and there will hopefully be new players brought into the community by the server itself. Murder is a really enjoyable server which many players might enjoy. Another Server that I have in mind is TTT Server 2 in which I believe would be the more popular choice to replace JailBreak with as I believe most of the TTT players want it to happen. I believe the server will be a great idea in the nearer future when the main server is more populated. I also think that the server will be good with a rotation of minecraft maps itself to see how that works out as TTT S1 got most of its players by having that minecraft map. With TTT Server 2 I would also like to see a New Server Owner selected from the staff team, on popular choice seems to be Jim Jam.

:check: A thing in which I also believe needs to happen is more consistent Pointshop Updates to where we add newer and updated content to the server. I know that TheXnator is currently working on one right now and I hope to see it releasing soon.

:check: I believe Pointshop needs another points reset as currently players have millions of points and they are literally worthless again. So if I was to get Community Manager I will try push for that to happen once again and hopefully it will be the last time it will happen.

:check: Another thing in which I will like to be added is more consistent Pointshop meetings to where we can add new content to the server and the players can suggest new skins etc.

The Zarp Polices

I believe the polices are currently fine but if I was to get Community Manager I will go through all of them and ask the community if they would like to see new/changes in the current ones. There is one Policy I would like to introduce is a "Re-Applying for Admin Policy", it will be worded something similar to the above. This policy will ensure the following:
Re-Applying for Admin Policy

An Ex-Admin must follow the certain rules.

:check: Must have least 2 weeks of Activity
:check: They were a Admin longer than a month in the past
:check: Have Permission from 2 or more Head Admins/CM Team
:check: Have 0 Recent Punishments in the past 2 weeks

If the Re-applying Administrator applies using this permission it is only a 1 time use, If they are denied they must re-gain their permission from the Head Admins or above.

The reasoning in why I want to add this policy is by past issues to where one staff member will give out permission randomly to past staff members and nobody agreeing to them to be given permission. This policy will hopefully ensure that users cannot repeatedly use the same permission over and over if they have been denied, currently reapplying admins can just use the same permission over and over which in my opinion I believe is an issue and it needs to be stopped, adding this policy will change that. Also it will add more communication to the Lead team in general of who is being given permission by who and since it has to be 2 people now hopefully it wont cause any more issues.

Spreading the Zarp Servers

I believe it would be great for Zarp to try spread to other games again to see how it goes. There are 2 Games I would like Zarp to see go to:

:check: One of the servers is being Minecraft. Now I know this has been done countless of times over the history of Zarp. Seeing that Minecraft has recently blew up again and has became really popular I believe it would be great seeing it again. The most recent Minecraft server in 2016 was so much fun but the Server Owners stopped caring about the server and it ended up dying in that way. For a Minecraft Server it will need a team to be able to get working on building etc. If the server was to happen I would put some of my time in learning java so that I could run a Minecraft server with other players in the community. Another game which I wouldn't mind bringing Zarp to is a TF2 Server, I've seen that many players like playing TF2 and I think it will be a new game to be in Zarp as it has never been a server here and overall I just believe that players will enjoy it.

Some Traits about me
:check: Friendly
:check: Fair
:check: Generous
:check: Trustworthy
:check: Understanding
:check: Skilled
:check: Time Management

Thanks guys for reading my application, Good luck to all candidates!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by OnionRings.
The topic has been locked.

Inactivity 7 years 11 months ago #333572

It's all right onion, school and exams are important . I wish you the best with your exams
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Inactivity 7 years 11 months ago #333573

Good luck with your exams and i understand :)
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

Inactivity 7 years 11 months ago #333574

No problem man, good luck with school !
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

Inactivity 7 years 11 months ago #333580

Thanks for letting us know, best of luck!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Inactivity 7 years 11 months ago #333586

Thanks for the heads up! We all understand, its the end of the school year. Go get them A's !
  • Codeah
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Oblivion
  • Thanks received: 169

Inactivity 7 years 11 months ago #333587

Good luck with your exams!
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist