Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rilder's Resignation

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321221

I'm sad to announce that I'm resigning from my position as Deathrun Super-Admin

It has been a great run as staff with about 8 months under the belt. I'd like to continue it but I can't manage it...
I've recently been thinking about this and I can't find any inspiration to play... I'm also in the last weeks of school and exams are right around the corner and I wish I could manage everything... but I can't. Like so, expect not to see me around for a long time.
Really enjoyed being a staff member and being around the great people that DR has to offer. Training people was always a pleasure and it always made me smile when at the end there was that "No questions, good training man!"

Ever since I joined Zarp Deathrun for the first time I was met with an excellent attitude from the players and the staff members. I'm glad that the staff team is still showing dedication towards keeping the servers clean and enjoyable and I'd like to wish them all to continue doing their roles right.

Would like to thank a lot of people:

Stratiic: One of the first admins that I met on the server, I'm really glad that you managed to get where you are at the moment and that Deathrun will always be in good hands as long as you are in charge. Thanks for all the inspiration that you gave me at my moderator times and even at my admin times. Hope we get to see more Kids Next Door (ayy)

Wolfie: Always looked up to you friend and I'm glad that you are where you are right now and I hope you climb even higher! Such a hard working staff member. Please, continue with the great work ;)

Biwx Vorhees: An amazing friend. Always tried to be the best that he ever could. We had a lot of fun moments together bud. Hope you can keep doing your best to make Deathrun a great server to play on. Never forget the ducks mate.

Thai ming: Such a hardworking staff. I'm glad you got SA so that I can be relieved that someone outstanding is going to be the one "replacing me". Thanks for all the amazing help that you put out. I'm sure you will continue on with the good work! (:

SilentCall: We speak a couple of times and I really enjoy speaking to you most of the time. It's great to see you back on the staff team!

Zarumac: A very, very dedicated person. I was amazed when I saw you as max rank ahah. It's great to see that you still maintain all your dedication, as I've seen you on the server since I joined. Keep up the good work!

xxrroobbiinnxx (Robb): Really enjoyed all our times together. We both helped eachother up to admin and I really hope that I can see you around when I come back in the future. Please, keep in touch with me. I'll never forget all the work that you've done to me. Thank you <3

Morgan:Always looked foward to meeting you and when I did I was faced with a respectful and great person. Hope you the best for the future, Morgano. Keep up the good work!

Pug: Has been around since the days I joined. Glad to see you back on DR! Please, maintain your dedication on the server bud!

Elite man: A great guy overall! Does his job well and I hope you continue to do so ;)

Guerrier: Our french lad! You were the first admin that I had ever trained and I'm glad of that. Thanks for all the work you put up to try and keep the servers clean of rulebreaks. Wish you the best for the future. (NOOT NOOT)

Mancio: The italian fella! I hope that you can make the best to keep bringing new and interesting suggestions to the server. Keep up the good work, friend!

Yoda: Our mingy raids on SSRP were great and I really enjoyed playing with you whilst learning SSRP. You're a great person to be around and I'm really glad that I can always speak to you if I have a problem ;) Hope to see you around when I come back!

Holly: Everytime you join and say "oooh it's Rildeeeeeeeer" brings me a laugh. Thanks for your dedication man. Please, keep up the good work!

DZXE (Dexxy): A great person to be around! Thanks for all the talks and never change who you are!

Marco: Glad that I got to meet you mate. Hope you can continue the good work on DR!

Bickels: The guy that bought me VIP! Such an amazing person. When I first joined I was always confused to why you never ran for admin, as you were such a great person. Hope that we get to speak sometime man. Hope your Bickels-junior is going allright and I wish you the best for the family ;)

Plankton: I saw you go from user, to a moderator that was hesitant in applying for admin, to a confident admin, to a Super Admin that was always there to help me and to a Head Admin that was great at doing his role. To see you "evolve" like this really showed me that anything's possible if you believe. You're a great friend and I was really sad when I saw you resign. Maybe one day I can come back and see you around. Wish you the best, my big-foreheaded friend.

Polsee: Porrrrrsee mate. Was really enjoyable to play Hero Siege with you and get wrecked by the final boss, lmao. Glad that I got to meet you mate. Please, never change who you are and good luck with the future!

Manya (Mayonnaise): Thanks for all the great times! Hope that I get to speak with you from time to time. Good luck with the future!

Patrice: Such a great guy to be around with. Even though we never spoke much I have to include you here for the great work that you did with Deathrun mate. Thanks for everything!

Totally: A really nice guy to talk to. Hope that I get to see you sometime!

Newdude: Thanks for all the help when we wanted to check out new exploits to report! You've always been a great help and I wish that you'll never change who you are ;)

Sonzy: Really enjoyed speaking to you a lot. Maybe when I come back we can get some banter on the table! Wish you the best mate!

Jim_Jam: Such a minge! But if we get past your mingy side we can actually check that there's a funny guy behind the mask. Hope to see you around!

B4nQk0k: You're a scrub at Speedrunners mate. Hope that one day I get to teach you a thing or two ;) Thanks for being the person that you are (:

And a big thank you to all of you who made Deathrun a great place to spend my time on! When i joined I was faced with a welcoming and fun server and I hope that I can come back and check that things have not changed. Thank you, again!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Rilder
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Do you know what time it is?
  • Thanks received: 136
-Deathrun Ex-Super Administrator
-TS3 Ex-Staff
Mega Thanks to Bickels for buying me VIP! (:

Add me on Steam!

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bickels, ImTooFastForYou

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321222

Wasn't expecting this bud, thanks for all of your hard work in the community and on the server man.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rilder

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321223

Sorry to hear this bud, You was a great staff member and you're more than welcome to apply at any point in time.
Thank you for the hours of dedication you have provided.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321224

Well... i have no words for this.. Just promise me that you will comeback someday
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321225

Sucks to see you leave rilder you did a good job as SA, hope to see pop on the server every now and then, good luck in future
  • Macca Lad
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 265

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321226

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :C

So sad to see you go! Another great staff member down.

Good luck with your schoolwork as I know that it is your main focus right now! Hope you will come back soon, once you have finished all your schoolwork! Keep in touch bud, had some great times!

Wolfie <3
  • WolfieAD
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 192

Former Deathrun Owner
Former SSRP Moderator
Former Teamspeak Staff

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321227

Sad to see you go ridler, you was a great staff member, and a great friend aswell!
I'll beat you in speedrunners any day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321228

Was not expecting this at all, Rilder it is sad to see you leave buddy, you were one of my greatest friends we always had some good laughs now and then we used to hang around quite a lot and spoke frequently.

See you later, my friend.
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former Deathrun Administrator
Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321229

Thanks Rilder! Sad to see you leave.... :'( Pls comeback someday! Good Luck!
  • MancioGames
  • Junior Boarder
  • Deathrun Admin, Minigames Moderator.
  • Thanks received: 24
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by MancioGames.

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321232

Miss ya bud!
Pug: Has been around since the days I joined. Glad to see you back on DR! Please, maintain your dedication on the server bud!

<3
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321233

Cya Rilder! We have gone through a lot of challenges and always solved them.
We started both as a mod on the same day.
I won't forget the happiness that you gave to me in our times.
Thank you for being a Great friend and a staff member.
Good luck with you examinos!
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321234

Goodbye Rilder i hope i see you another day ive already got tears in my eye :(

you were a great trainer when you trained me for mod :)
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321236

You were going to get Headadmin too, I could feel it! :P

I hope to see you around! <3
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321237

You were a great friend and fun to talk to, good luck with what you do in the future.

After you're exams please re-apply :)
or revoke the resignation pls
  • SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321239

No no no noooo !!!! Not you !!!! Fuck I'm sad now, I'll never forget you bud. Thanks for the NOOT NOOT and the training, I waited 4 hours and *OH* an SA is connected. I'm happy by being trained by you. See you man hope you will come sometimes and maybe re-apply ;)
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321347

I personally believe that you fully deserve Legendary Member. Never have you failed to impress me with your hardwork, dedication and enthusiasm towards Deathrun, and not once will I not remember you as possibly the best staff member I've ever seen on Deathrun. Not only are you an amazing staff member, you are an awesome guy who is honest, helpful and always there for people, and I would like to thank you on a staff point of view, and a personal point of view.

The server really won't feel the same without you, you've done some of the best training that I've seen, you've handled countless situations better than anyone else, and you've been an excellent role model to the staff team. Even though I'm the Server Owner, I still look up to the way you deal with staff members and players, as I honestly feel as though not many people do it as good as you do.

Hope to see you again soon, goodluck on the exams Rilder, till next time!
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321349

OHHH NOOO
Good luck with what you are going to do next and good luck with school,thanks for the mention,you were a great staff

GIVE HIM LEGENDARY MEMBER
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321350

Thanks for the work you have put in for ZARP.
  • Want
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • L4GY
  • Thanks received: 238

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321354

-DENIED
Dont leave me i need Rilders! Those cool chicken people, i met you as Admin in dr. And now u leave dont leaveme boi
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Rilder's Resignation 7 years 11 months ago #321373

well didn't see this one coming. I owe a lot to you, if it wasn't for you I would never of joined this community. When I didn't know anything about the community you was the only person who was actually being friendly to me and wanted to help me and really inspired me to become deathrun staff and join the community. For this I have to thank you. It's a shame not everyone will be able to experience how great you are on the servers staffing and being friendly. Hopefully I will still be able to talk with you and good luck with everything you decide to do bud! Thanks for your services on the Zarp servers.
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

288 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1