Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goodbye.

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291349

I just wanted to let you know that I got demoted and I didn't really had a chance to properly say goodbye to everyone of you. I've met a lot of wonderful people and it's been so fun playing with all of you, so it's really sad to see that they had to demote me.

I was sick 3 or 4 weeks ago for a whole week, and it was really bad, I've never been sick like that before. I couldn't even play any games because I didn't have the energy to do it and I went to bed really early that week. So after I got well again, it all went downhill from that point. I haven't really fully recovered from that week, and I've had problems sleeping properly at night. I've also spent a lot of time with my family, so you can say that I took a break from the "gaming" life. I know that I didn't tell any leam team staff about this and that's totally my fault, I understand that.

So here's the thing. Keith was supposed to talk to me about my activity on the server, but I haven't spoken with him in ages. The lead team was sure that someone had spoken to me about my activity, but in reality no one really didn't. So they decided that it would be a great idea to just straight up demote me. I came on the server again this wednesday (16th of March) and noticed that I didn't have my rank on the server. Normally you would give the person a warning before you demote them, so I think that this is totally unfair and it was done in an unprofessional way. I've clearly been treated differently from everyone else and I'm pissed, I really am. I've been so dedicated to the community and worked really hard to get superadmin and all I get is this?

This should've counted as a warning and not a demotion, so I don't really know what happened there.

I know that I'm the best writer, so there is probably some spelling errors in the text.. Sorry about that.

Thank you for everything, I wish that I could stay a little longer.

Fennster4
RandomdudeDK
Stratiic
Pug
Voorhees
He-Man
TotallyNotOnDrugs
Max
Rilder
rroobbiinn10xx
Spoderman
Jim_Jam
Yoda
Codeah
Jetzzy
Morgan
CaptinF1rework
Rayman1919
Macca
Wolfie
Blocked
Pika
Luan
ManyaJayne

I'm sorry if I missed anyone.
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo
  • Thanks received: 441

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Section Moderator
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Polsee.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetzzy, Tettra, Jim_Jam, Codeah, Schantel01

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291351

bye mate fittzay always here
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291352

Well i don't know if i think it's fair that you are going on here and calling the whole deathrun lead team out. You were inactive for a ages. Also i told Stratiic that i spoke to you. Which means I DID speak to you. I don't recall it honestly but i woulden't lie about that stuff... Also Polsee i know for a fact that you were left tons of messages by Stratiic and possibly other lead team members you simply just haven't respondend... You were inactive for a whole month if i recall correctly. We have done this the best we could. And we really dident want to demote you... But i really don't think putting all the blame on us is fair.
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, stratiic

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291355

Sad to see you leave Polsee had some good times on deathrun and teamspeak with you hope you will return one day.

Have a good time with your family and hope you can recover from been sick soon cya later polsee
  • Macca Lad
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 265

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291356

You were a great staff member, i liked you as my favorite staff on the Lead team, i hope everything turns out great for you.

come back when you can!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291357

It sounds like the Deathrun Lead Team handled the situation appropriately, you were sent messages and Keith has spoken to you I doubt he'd be making that up. Anyways, thanks for your contributions and dedication as a staff up to this point across the comunity, I'm sure if you were to get your activity up and continued playing again you'd easily be able to obtain a position back on Deathrun and possibly more.

Goodbye buddy and goodluck with the future.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Morgan.

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291359

In a bit

Also, you do realise I'm referring to 'See you later' so I don't see why you're removing my posts.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291360

To me, this just looks like your swaying the story in your favor.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Dallas..

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291361

Keith Cozart wrote:
Well i don't know if i think it's fair that you are going on here and calling the whole deathrun lead team out. You were inactive for a ages. Also i told Stratiic that i spoke to you. Which means I DID speak to you. I don't recall it honestly but i woulden't lie about that stuff... Also Polsee i know for a fact that you were left tons of messages by Stratiic and possibly other lead team members you simply just haven't respondend... You were inactive for a whole month if i recall correctly. We have done this the best we could. And we really dident want to demote you... But i really don't think putting all the blame on us is fair.

I just said what happened, I'm not blaming anyone from the staff team. But I would love to see those tons of messages that I didn't recieve. I still can't remember getting any messages, but if I didn't respond to any of them, then try again the next day? Get a hold on me, at least try to get my attention.

"And we really dident want to demote you" Then get my attention before you demote me, how hard can it be? I'm 100% sure that no one tried to contact me and no one told me about my activity. I have a feeling that you don't want me as a staff member. If you really didn't want to demote me, then give me a second chance? I've worked so hard to get superadmin, but I'm not gonna waste my time if you're just gonna straight up demote me again in the future.
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenternal

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291362

Polsee wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

I just said what happened, I'm not blaming anyone from the staff team. But I would love to see those tons of messages that I didn't recieve. I still can't remember getting any messages, but if I didn't respond to any of them, then try again the next day? Get a hold on me, at least try to get my attention.

"And we really dident want to demote you" Then get my attention before you demote me, how hard can it be? I'm 100% sure that no one tried to contact me and no one told me about my activity. I have a feeling that you don't want me as a staff member. If you really didn't want to demote me, then give me a second chance? I've worked so hard to get superadmin, but I'm not gonna waste my time if you're just gonna straight up demote me again in the future.

If you really would of wanted to keep your rank, you would of carefully monitored your activity while you were sick, so you could at-least get some activity, judging from what Keith said, you put no effort in.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Dallas..

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291363

Dallas. wrote:
If you really would of wanted to keep your rank, you would of carefully monitored your activity while you were sick, so you could at-least get some activity, judging from what Keith said, you put no effort in.

So if I left a little note on the forums saying "Hey I'm sick, cya later" then it would be totally fine? I didn't think of it and I totally forgot it, as I said in the post "I know that I didn't tell any leam team staff about this and that's totally my fault, I understand that."
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291364

Polsee wrote:
Dallas. wrote:

So if I left a little note on the forums saying "Hey I'm sick, cya later" then it would be totally fine? I didn't think of it and I totally forgot it, as I said in the post "I know that I didn't tell any leam team staff about this and that's totally my fault, I understand that."

You were a super-admin, you should've known the fundamentals.
It would've been no problem if you've contacted someone that you were sick and couldn't rank up activity and were to spend more time with your family - that is understandable, gaming isn't the full apple.

There's always at least two of this type of demotion threads a year that may stir some drama.
Goodbye and good luck with whatever you do.

When you blame yourself, you learn from it. If you blame someone else, you don't learn nothing, cause hey, it's not your fault, it's his fault, over there.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291368

Aww polsee you were great you will be missed! I was sick not that long ago and that's why I didn't play it sucks .. Hopefully you are better :)
  • ManyaJayne
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 83
Legacy of the Pebble lives on :3

Goodbye. 8 years 1 month ago #291373

Polsee wrote:
Dallas. wrote:

Yes actually it would, and you Polsee especially as a Super Adminstrator understood that. If a staff member just suddenly stops playing the server without giving us the slightest reason as to why, that leaves us to only asume the worst that you no longer have an interest in the server or your rank. Your were treated the same way anyone else would be in that situation. Now I may be wrong about this but from reading your post it sounds to me like you were not on your computer all that much. You can't be given your warning if you don't make your self available to receive it, if your not online how can you expect us to be able to inform you of it? As Keith stated and from my own expernce I am sure attempts were made to contact you, more then likely via offline steam messages. I'm not all that sure what more we could have done to conact you at that point and when we can't get in contact with a staff member who has been in active for a long period of time without a reason as to why the only out come is demotion.

Now if you were unhappy about this or about how you felt things were handled. Then you should have done what is always the correct way to handle these situations and gone to speak to a member of the Community Team about it, it is imposible for us to know you are having a problem unless you come and tell us. You were a great SA and I would hate to see you leave on such a bad note, so I would very much aprecate it if you came on to speak with us about it and I'm positive that we can get this fixed.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, vitx, BiWx Voorhees
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32