Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A bit of an explanation

A bit of an explanation 8 years 1 month ago #284786

So uhh...

As a lot of you know, I've been trying to staff the Zarp servers to the best of my ability for the past two weeks. However, if you've even considered me somewhere, you know that this has not been happening all that much, and I haven't really been on all that much in a while. So, here are some explanations.

1) DarkRP has been plain boring for the past week, but I've gotten back into it. I didn't staff or RP all that much in the past week because it was just plain boring. I'm in the swing of it now, so don't worry.

2) PC Upgrades have been taking place, and I've currently gotten a graphics card, 16GB (8GB extra) RAM, and a Blackwidow chroma keyboard. I've been adapting to those lately, and they seem to have settled in well.

So yeah, I'll be much more active starting Monday, and will try my best to attend the meeting this Saturday. I know this is highly unacceptable, but I feel this message will, at least, have given me a chance not to be demoted, as I have two past staff warnings (while they are old, they are to be considered).

I understand if you hate me, I understand if you forgive me. However, hopefully, your opinion will change in the upcoming week as I try to be more active. Expect bad dog puns at the meeting.
:zarp: UltraBagel
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40