Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sorry...

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268825

Hello, so recently I have done some, Well a lot of things that I shouldn't have done...

So let me begin with what i have done... (For those who don't know)
So january 31st I was doing a stream for 11 hours from 6:30pm GMT to about 5 am in the morning. Now within that stream a lot of things happened One I was viewbotted and well two I abused. So it all began when I was playing about and then get spoken down by a user (I have forgotten their name now) now i spoke o this user and said calm down with the disrespect and he did. then I saw him within a sit with a mate of mine and wanted to see it so then i joined to help the sit and then get thrown back from the User then i go cloak and watch the sit, I slowly distract the sit a bit as a joke then go back to RP and then as I died the sit was still on i was then cloaked again and wanted to know what was going on then swift noticed me as my flash light was on as did the people in the sit, now from this point I get They are like piss off stuff like that i tried to keep cool but yet i didn't and really i should of just went back to rp but yet no i don't and then after a bit swift does go and kill me muti times even tho i was trying to spectate the sit.

Now later on in the stream I was with 2 people from the stream and cozey now when i was with cozey he then come out and blew up the guy that was spamming his camera as a joke within the stream this was when we had about 10 players online and it was a very quite night. Now at first he did rdm but its was banter and we all loved it in the stream, and at this point he carried on and then I godded myself. (this is where the abuse that is what we all wanted to know) Began So from here i then matadored the camera spammers who where yelling twitch paparazzi (Me letting them micspam) then within that they then broke nlr and i then got my hand cannon out and went to the district left from armor district. Now this was a problem that was released from me as i still had god mode on meaning that if i had died or hit a player it would have been a rp advantage on me meaning I don't lose my hand cannon or anything.

After that all I was spoken to by luan and what I had done and now we are here really. Now the stuff on twitch is my side issued. I was on twitch deleting a highlight now (believe me or not) I was in past broadcasts and then clicked highlight went to get some food while that loaded and then came back and deleted the latest highlight yet today did I notice that I didn't delete the highlight I deleted my latest broadcast meaning the video within my recent demote request was removed.

Now today para came to me and spoke to me about this and helped me with everything here you can see, as he is a great guy with trust and belief in me, Within this time I have gained to know him a lot more than just knowing him from the meetings, I need to say that without him I would be nothing right now to everyone here reading this. And I thanks him In everyway I can!

So what do I have to say about this?
Well I feel like I shit after realising how bad I messed up as its chain reaction of event that I have done I feel that I lose control of myself from what I did within game. As I am writing this I know its going to gain peoples trust again from what I have done. As i am not a man with very many words to say right now all i can really say is, I am very sorry for what i have done here at zarp and that if their is anyway into your hearts that you can forgive me i would be happy to accept it with all my manners I can give.
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Mix3rz. Reason: Image Removal
Login or register to post a reply.

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268827

Before people start trashing this topic
i want to put out that this guy is extremely sorry for what he has done.
And i believe that he accidentally removed the video and not to avoid a punnishment.
Don't hate on a guy that wants to become a better version of him self!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holly Banker, Mix3rz

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268832

Mix3rz this is a very heart felt apology and there is obviously a lot of effort with it. I'd like to speak with you in a few hours when I get home to try to look into this further and have a few questions answered, and fix the issues so they don't happened again. Thanks for the apology, it will take time but the staff team will regain trust with you, but i'm sure you know this and have been spoken to about already.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Morgan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holly Banker, Mix3rz

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268835

Just don't screw up again.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268846

I believe in second chances. You seem very apologetic and I am willing to forgive the apology. As Scorpian said. Don't screw up again

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268866

You are most likely the most abusive admin, no idea why you havent been demtoed yet
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268867

I accept your apology, but as Morgan said its gonna take a bit to regain your trust within tha staff team
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268888

I hope that you learn from your mistakes mate! (:
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268900

I accept your apologize.You gonna need to be more serious while doing your duty.
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268947

I accept that apology and I know you are a great guy!
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268996

I accept the apology. What I said in reply to your TS3 application was much harsher than I would've wanted it to be, and you put lots of effort into the apology. An eleven hour stream is something you're bound to mess up on at some point.
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #268997

I Accept the apology as well as the SSRP Staff team you have done some wrong things but i am sure you didn't mean what you did.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269027

You can be sorry, and I hope you are.
In the end you still don't deserve your rank at this time. Saying sorry doesn't make everything you've done fine. You must receive punishment for the actions you have taken.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269174

My one and only question and your answer will be the deciding factor on what I vote when your demotion comes up this weekend. Why if you felt you hadn't done anything to bad did you remove the video? I did watch the video before it was removed and the first part about the Admin situation you was being a complete minge and that user was clearly upset and asked you to leave multiple times.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269195

I watched the video and i don't think you were taking your role as a an admin very serious. I also still don't understand you record yourself doing it as you want to get demoted...
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269515

Like I said

" I was on twitch deleting a highlight now (believe me or not) I was in past broadcasts and then clicked highlight went to get some food while that loaded and then came back and deleted the latest highlight yet today did I notice that I didn't delete the highlight I deleted my latest broadcast meaning the video within my recent demote request was removed."

And about the mingey bit, I do agree i was being a minge but it wasn't meant to be in that way as i was trying to see what was going on in the sit yet swiift still killed me
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 352

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269529

its funny you said everyone in the stream found it funny well I WAS IN THE STREAM AND I DIDNT AND SO WAS LUAN we both sat in a spacer saying how you was breaking rules and was helping others break rules and watched others break rules and did nothing about but you even laughed about it also the part where you guys was killing each other in spawn your friend actually damaged an afk user on the side walk so i feel you may be sorry but this should have no effect on the vote this weekend because you abused you powers and for all we know you may do it again anytime and the fact you removed the video from twitch after i made that report on you and you claim was an accident is bs and i dont buy that story since i believe it ask you do you want to delete this yes or no before you delete it so your claims are false and i cant believe a great admin like you did such an abusive thing witch you claimed was within the stream and your stream found funny witch some of us clearly didnt, also after i called you out you got mad at me and banned me from chat so i went in ts and told you then you broke ts rules and harassed me by following me 4-5 times as i joined different rooms trying to get away from you, i am sorry but i dont believe you are sorry and i never will but i guess some people just cant forgive others like others can and i am one of them that cant forgive you this time, you fucked up and i feel it is time to pay the price.
Thanks Stratiic

Thanks Frentium

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269674

matthewdurbinmonday1998 wrote:
its funny you said everyone in the stream found it funny well I WAS IN THE STREAM AND I DIDNT AND SO WAS LUAN we both sat in a spacer saying how you was breaking rules and was helping others break rules and watched others break rules and did nothing about but you even laughed about it also the part where you guys was killing each other in spawn your friend actually damaged an afk user on the side walk so i feel you may be sorry but this should have no effect on the vote this weekend because you abused you powers and for all we know you may do it again anytime and the fact you removed the video from twitch after i made that report on you and you claim was an accident is bs and i dont buy that story since i believe it ask you do you want to delete this yes or no before you delete it so your claims are false and i cant believe a great admin like you did such an abusive thing witch you claimed was within the stream and your stream found funny witch some of us clearly didnt, also after i called you out you got mad at me and banned me from chat so i went in ts and told you then you broke ts rules and harassed me by following me 4-5 times as i joined different rooms trying to get away from you, i am sorry but i dont believe you are sorry and i never will but i guess some people just cant forgive others like others can and i am one of them that cant forgive you this time, you fucked up and i feel it is time to pay the price.

I happened to witness firsthand what was going on that night, and I admit that those actions were unacceptable. However, it would also be unacceptable to refuse Mix3rz a chance at cleaning his slate and having a good reputation among the staff team and the entire community itself. He didn't "harass" you on TS either. You called him out, so he wanted to ask you what was wrong.

I'll be quite frank here.. You weren't helping much on that night, and your belligerent behavior here certainly isn't helping either.

Many of the high ranking staff in this community have had struggles previously in the community, whether it was being demoted, banned, getting a staff position, etc. I'm sure Mix3rz isn't trying to force anyone to accept his apology. He most likely just wants people to watch him so he can prove he'll change.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 45

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269680

I get where you are coming from, but there is definitely no way for the hostility you are showing Matthew.
Constructive critisism put forth in a way that makes the person in question understand what he did wrong as well bring up points that can be improved is fine. However you, in this case, are showing your self as law, enforcer and the judge.

Mixer fucked up, no doubt about it. Who knows if he deleted the video on accident or deliberately, have you forgotten the phrase: "Innocent until found guilty"? He was found guilty in the other cases, admitting them as well. Perhaps instead of just moving away from him in the rooms he followed to, did you even think to question his motives, which could have been another than what you were pointing out?

An attitude like yours would ruin the core of a community, never give doubt always act on first impressions.
As Jochs have pointed out to you then there have been other problems with other staff members in the past, this being Mixer's first case, where it has been brought up at least, as I do not know if there has been other cases lacking evidence I'll leave that well enough alone.
  • Lskovfoged
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 35
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jochs

Sorry... 8 years 2 months ago #269727

Jochs wrote:

I happened to witness firsthand what was going on that night, and I admit that those actions were unacceptable. However, it would also be unacceptable to refuse Mix3rz a chance at cleaning his slate and having a good reputation among the staff team and the entire community itself. He didn't "harass" you on TS either. You called him out, so he wanted to ask you what was wrong.

I'll be quite frank here.. You weren't helping much on that night, and your belligerent behavior here certainly isn't helping either.

Many of the high ranking staff in this community have had struggles previously in the community, whether it was being demoted, banned, getting a staff position, etc. I'm sure Mix3rz isn't trying to force anyone to accept his apology. He most likely just wants people to watch him so he can prove he'll change.

I like this words from Josh. Mixers is not a bad guy, and people make mistakes. As long as this doesn't repeat itself, he has shown he knows what he did was wrong and he is sorry for it. I don't really think he deserves what you have said Matthew.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jochs
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds