Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: resignation [SSRP]

resignation [SSRP] 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328530

narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
The message about amnesia/dementia was NOT meant to be insulting based on any mental health-related issues or as a personal insult towards you. What was said was taken out of context, and the situation has been greatly over-exaggerated.

If this is true, I'm sure there would be no harm done by simply showing us what he said originally? mental health is no joke as many of the Owners have portrayed to the community, so everyone guessing what this individual may have said doesn't help anyone.
Or the person who said it could at least explain what happened themselves and that it was completely out of order and apologise instead of spamming dog gifs in the general chat :dry:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

resignation [SSRP] 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328533

narexa wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
The message about amnesia/dementia was NOT meant to be insulting based on any mental health-related issues or as a personal insult towards you. What was said was taken out of context, and the situation has been greatly over-exaggerated.

If this is true, I'm sure there would be no harm done by simply showing us what he said originally? mental health is no joke as many of the Owners have portrayed to the community, so everyone guessing what this individual may have said doesn't help anyone.

I would like to know the full story, with screenshots before being told I shouldn't be offended by it. That is the bare minimum they could do.

I am genuinly upset by this and it's made me rethink a lot. I no longer feel accepted around here (If what jam said is true) and it makes me feel sick.

If it's nothing then there is now harm in sharing it, the fact you are refusing to share it just makes people jump to the conclusions you are trying to avoid, you just need to give us the truth.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Jeppe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, SchmidtKellzz, jam, MartyMcQueer, Nogtog and 1 more...

resignation [SSRP] 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328536

Mr. Richard wrote:
Hello jam.

I think it's time for the Lead Team to have a say in the matter in question - If everyone else managed to get >10 F1's then surely it wouldn't have been an issue for you to achieve the same F1 count (or above), but instead, you had an average of 5 F1's per week throughout the whole month of March.

And even now, after the update has been released and after you managed to get your sound back, you still haven't been fulfilling your duties adequately. And before you say everyone was taking F1's and that there weren't enough on the server for you to take, I'd like to stop you right there and imply that this would be extremely false - As I, along with a few other LT members were pinging staff (in the Discord in which you claim to be very active) to do F1's as there were almost always 2-3 F1's just sitting unhandled for longer periods of time, every day, in the last week - In addition, the #staff-channel was pinged multiple times, and we told people to come on... Yet you wouldn't bother.

Just to underpin what I said [ Click to expand ]

You were on no activity this week nor have you informed us of any issues recently. We make it extremely clear to staff that failing to meet the requirement results in consequences.

The reason why I'm bringing this week up is because it exactly represents the way you've been "fulfilling" your duties the previous ones. You rarely join the server, and when you do, it doesn't last long - As you can see in the last image within the spoiler, the last time you logged on was almost 4 days ago - This is, unfortunately, the way you've been staffing on SSRP ever since you got accepted.

I'm replying on this thread on behalf of the SSRP LT collectively, and we are rather saddened to see you depart in such terms. If you do decide to come back, we will welcome you back with arms wide open. We appreciate what you've done so far for the community, and we sincerely hope you come to change your mind.

All the best!
now that this has been unlocked I can finnaly respond, not gonna repeat myself for the hundredth time to a person who straight up ignored my dm about my official if you want to know why I couldn't get my f1 count look at my appeal

Like I said I've been considering resigning so of course I wouldn't be playing but even then I still put myself on inactivity, yes I am very active in the discord but I can't just take the hour drive home from school to get 2 F1's now can I

As I said I was on inactivity and considering resigning and I DID say I was on inactivity having dmed ceo a few days ago

Yes, I'm on inactivity, the server is full of alts and constantly being ddosed so i have no desire to play but you saying this is how I staff is completely false

How can you take him saying I must have a mental illness out of context and how can it not be directed to me if it's litteraly a direct message? And your response to people "over reacting" was to delete the comments, lock the thread, spam the general chat when asked why you lock it then say we won't get a response unless we join a vc then when we did join the vc be told we had to join ts instead almost like you don't want any sort of criticism or to accept you were wrong

Not sure how resigning is saddening terms but ok
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, PZGrens, Nogtog, Skippergroe

resignation [SSRP] 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328540

Short term memory loss ain't no joke
Ive got it and it sucks
If someone actually made fun of this fuck you lol
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Killa Kappa, SchmidtKellzz, MartyMcQueer, Skippergroe

resignation [SSRP] 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328542

This thread will now be locked again as its clear any useful or constructive discussion has come to and end. To those who have been suggesting on this thread that the ZARP Community does not care about mental health, discrimination, or the serious issues of prejudice shame on you. The comments of one individual do not represent the ZARP Community as a whole and never will.

No other community in the whole of Garry’s Mod has done more to raise the awareness and promote positive materials surrounding the issue of mental health. No other community has gone further to crackdown on discrimination, prejudice, and racism in all forms. To suggest otherwise could never be further from the truth. If you do not believe this statement, we welcome you to spend a few moments looking at the other communities out there and you’ll see the difference in how ZARP operates is night and day.

To address the issue at hand directly, I have investigated this issue in full, and nothing has been hidden from me. I found that Josh had copy and pasted something Richard said in the lead team channel to Jam and removed it very quickly when he realized it was inappropriate, which was the right thing to do. This is a significant change in the situation because it means that the message was never meant to be directly sent to Jam. (Evidence of the original message: https://i.imgur.com/fIgYqii.png) Richard has assured me that these comments were never intended to cause any harm or offense and we are extremely confident in this fact and he has done the right thing in coming clean.
If anybody still has any concerns whatsoever please contact us directly on Discord.

Thank you.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Chuteuk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, OnionRings, Martin, TheXnator, dusheke dabliqius and 10 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf