Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nina's Resignation

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219928

I went into the role of a Lead Team member this time around with a different approach than last, though I’m not really sure if there was that much of a change in the end result. Just like last time I tried my hardest to help in all areas possible, but focused a little more on letting others have a chance to pull their weight and get their opinions across. Two months back I honestly wasn’t going to go for the position of Head Administrator. I was quite content being a Super Administrator and I wasn’t sure how long I was planning to stay at the time, but after 1-2 weeks of hearing complaints about the Head Administrators not coming on for anti-cheat requests and being very slow at removing rap sheet punishments. I felt that I could at least try to step up again and help out with the situation until someone else was ready.

For the longest time now I haven’t been able to enjoy Zarp TTT as a game mode and most of the reason why I’ve been able to play and still be able to have fun on the server was a change of mindset towards the game mode by focusing more on messing around or just solely focusing on staffing. This has been bothering me quite a lot lately as I’m actually a very competitive person. I mean there’s also the fact that I’ve played over 20k+ rounds of TTT on Zarp. Don’t get me wrong, staffing is something I like doing, there’s still a lot of things that I’d like to work on improving and I still enjoy being part of the Lead Team and doing the work that revolves around it. However, that is getting affected by my lack of interest in TTT as well as the fact that I’ve started studying over the last couple of weeks, which has left me wanting to use the time that I do have left on other things/games.

It has been great fun being part of the TTT staff team/lead team again throughout the past 5-6months and helping to the best of my ability. Once again I tried to hand over as much of my work as possible before leaving, if Jim_Jam wasn’t already given ownership of it.

I can’t control what people say about their officials or demotions, or who people choose to believe (in general), but I wanted to briefly touch upon the staff members who were officially warned last week, as I’ve heard that there are some who are dissatisfied with the punishments for one reason or another as they felt it wasn’t explained to them properly when they asked in detail/”in general?”. I wasn’t there when it was being explained, but if that was indeed the case, then that was something that I’d wish was avoided and it was explained in detail. During the aftermatch in the week leading up to the meeting I had collected all the evidence I could find, and while I can’t go into the specifics I can guarantee you there was enough reason and evidence to “take action” on everyone involved (some more than others of course). I feel like everyone involved could have acted a lot better and more mature about it and that it is a huge/unfortunate overreaction to resign with/without a poor attitude after receiving an official that’s meant to show that we want to see improvement. However at the end of the day it’s your choice whether you wish to leave or not and I won’t blame you for it. I would’ve loved to have gone into the exacts here, but that’s something I cannot do. At the very least I’d still like to thank the people who left for all the work that they’ve put into staffing on the server.

“Thank you list”

I’d like to give a big thank you to everyone who has been a staff member throughout my time staffing on the Zarp TTT server, if it weren't for you guys keeping a keen eye out for the rulebreakers and cheaters, whilst being able to keep it fun for everyone, the server would be absolute chaos and a lot less fun. It’s partly because of you that the users have a server that they’re able to play on. Thanks for helping uphold the server so people can come and hang out and have a good time by being online on the server, TeamSpeak, Discord and the Forums. I know that the higher ups don’t say this often enough and tend to only focus on the “negatives”, but thank you for all the good work and effort you’re putting/have put into the server. Things may not look that bright for the staff team right now, but hopefully things will get better soon/in the summer with the increased player count.

See you around, and I wish you all the best!

Hopes and wishes

Last year I made a suggestion that ended up getting accepted, however it was never fully implemented to a “working state” on the server, not having the colours is obviously a “whatever thing”, however it would be awesome if it could at least automatically update as it would save staff the trouble of having to look through and check every single rap sheet every now and again.

Over the last couple of months being back I’ve worked quite hard on improving/reworking a bunch of tools, guides, etc. As I stated in my Head Administrator application because of this I may not always have the highest in game activity, but I can guarantee that I’ve put at least double that into the community elsewhere.

I’ve improved and updated everything within the TTT Information Thread as a whole (once around the time I became SA again and then again when I was for section moderator), I don’t really talk much about it, but I hope my work there will at least be somewhat useful to whomever may be in need of it and will continue being updated/improved here and there.

All the current staff members are aware of this, but after receiving a concerning amount of questions about things that I felt should be quite common knowledge and having to write far too many “announcements” regarding how we should handle certain rules I decided to make a TTT “staff handbook” that covers all these things amongst some other things (all other relevant guides that were all added into/referred to in the handbook instead of having 10+ different links for individual guides) had a little help from a couple of the other Lead Team members as well. I’ve poured as much of my knowledge into it as possible (but limited to the things I believe should be on there), I’ve probably spent way more time than I needed to, but I truly felt like it was a needed necessity. Hopefully it’s been useful to some of you and will be to future staff members.

I hope that the Lead Team Spreadsheet I created over a year ago now will continue being helpful and used by the LT, I updated quite a lot on it this time, all the completed sheets that used to be on there with full SteamID and everything from the OneNote has been added to the OneNote instead, which took me a little over a week to transfer over. I’ve added systems to help keep track of staff with low report count, started showing average play time and report count, and started logging the Meeting Spreadsheet. There was also a good couple of days spent trying to fix stuff that had been broken since I left or while I was here.

The OneNote is something that I honestly wouldn’t even begin to recall all the things that I’ve tried to improve on or fix. I’ve tried improved on pretty much every page, improved explanations on descriptions, fixed positioning, dates, spacing, improved tables, added extra columns to help keep track of who did what, fixed conflicting errors, generalized themes on titles (font, size, color, etc.). I’ve gone quite OCD on there, I even made a guide for new Super Administrators on how to use the TTT OneNote… I get the feeling that I’ll probably fall into disorder again sooner or later, but I hope you at least try to keep things somewhat clean on there. :D

I’ve updated the Staff training guides, and it was actually quite surprising just how much time I ended up using on that little project, and how much actually needed updating. Once Nepgear got Super Administrator again I went through it with him as well and ended up moving things around a bit so I’d make a bit more sense. Hope It’ll be useful for the Lead Team member training and the staff members they’re going to train.

I’m not quite sure what people's thoughts on the recent weapon changes are (those that have been added so far), but I’ve tried to put both the staff and players' concerns about them before the nerfs forth to Jim_Jam and helped test/balance them together with him and Hazzenator.

Lastly I wish for everyone to stay safe during these times, and wish you all the best in the future. I’m not sure if I’ll return to staffing as of right now, but I'll probably stick around on TeamSpeak for a while at least.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

• Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Nina.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeans, Happy, Jim_Jam, hazzenator, Slender Baboon and 9 more...

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219929

RIP :( my 2nd favorite Triple T Head Admin
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219930

gl hf
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219933

Thanks for everything you have done. (accept me on discord plox)
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219935

Well thats just ruined my night

Thanks for everything Nina :)
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219936

Thank you for all the work you have put into the server once again. I greatly appreciate the amount of effort and time you put into things such as the information thread and literally everything else thinking about it

Enjoy your legendary member, see you around <3

also fuck u for leaving
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 4 years 1 day ago by Jim_Jam.

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219940

THANK NINO
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219946

Thanks for everything you've done for the server Nina, it was nice being a fellow HA with you and I also
Jim_Jam wrote:
greatly appreciate
all of your hard work and effort. I hope to see you still on from time to time, either the server or teamspeak. Have a good one!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 1 day ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: tou
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Davidov007

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219957

Not seagull, have fun!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219960

bro wtf bro
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219961

• Squeeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Thanks received: 25
Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
My Babes:
hazzenator
Annie Moonise
Bampot

Ex-Staff Babes
Nina
Buffy
Nepgear
JenksHouse1
koRe_Phantom

-{ Sad how ZARP forces people to make decisions }-

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219962

Brooo not even a heads up?! I'm shooooked.

I finally come back and your ass leaves me again. I swear this is becoming a thing now. Hope to still speak to you in TS/Discord.

You made TTT a better place. Thankyou once again.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219963

kek bye
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219966

Again???

Revoke pls
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219973

Thanks for all your time/ work on TTT. There will be alot of people who don't know/ understand the amount of work you have done during your time here - you will be missed!

Please revoke!

Come back!

please
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1219999

why soo long dude i wanna read it not read a book

but have a good time
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1220006

You obviously cared about the server deeply, shame to see you go.
Gl
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
  • Thanks received: 77

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1220009

alright cheers m8
  • eggism1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Legendary Member

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1220010

Thanks for your time on the server and everything you did. It's sad to see you go again.
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

Last Edit: 4 years 1 day ago by Turtle965.

Nina's Resignation 4 years 1 day ago #1220026

Thank you!
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member