Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Prophunt] Inactivity

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #971977

Gamemode got boring again and I don't want to resign like last time so I'll be inactive for 2-3 weeks to get back my dedication.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #971982

No u are boring
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973248

Nick0GR wrote:
Gamemode got boring again and I don't want to resign like last time so I'll be inactive for 2-3 weeks to get back my dedication.
This just proves my point that the Prop Hunt staff team is to small that’s your 1 head admin gone oof
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973259

MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
This just proves my point that the Prop Hunt staff team is to small that’s your 1 head admin gone oof

We have myself, DEAD and the community team.
Nick is just taking a break, which is perfectly acceptable, and is still doing his job to some extent.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973322

TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Nick is just taking a break, which is perfectly acceptable, and is still doing his job to some extent.
I never said that he wasn’t doing his job just your staff team is small and you have 1 head admin
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973542

MemesAreBadWithKim wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

I never said that he wasn’t doing his job just your staff team is small and you have 1 head admin
What's wrong with a small staff team?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopheric

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973903

Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Lack of support lack of communication lack for a team
Lack of support after I was trained I was left to my own devices nick. If I was new that would be terrifying. And when you staff it is usually just you lucky if there are 2.
Lack of communication when I was being trained for admin nick was on the spot changing things talking to Kyber when I was being trained and moving commands to higher or lower groups. It is also very hard to find the 2 now 3 lead team members.
Lack of a team when your on your own every day playing for 2 hours when you need support it’s very hard to find and when Kyber is saying things like “after they moved to time requirement up to 4 hours everyone resigned and someone told me it was just you, nick and TheXnator” and “I can get you excepted easily only me and nick vote” things like this make me realise that if so many people were willing to resign when you moved the time requirement that there isn’t a lot holding the team together except an extra rank.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Kim..

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973922

Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Lack of support after I was trained I was left to my own devices nick. If I was new that would be terrifying. And when you staff it is usually just you lucky if there are 2.
Lack of communication when I was being trained for admin nick was on the spot changing things talking to Kyber when I was being trained and moving commands to higher or lower groups. It is also very hard to find the 2 now 3 lead team members.
Lack of a team when your on your own every day playing for 2 hours when you need support it’s very hard to find and when Kyber is saying things like “after they moved to time requirement up to 4 hours everyone resigned and someone told me it was just you, nick and TheXnator” and “I can get you excepted easily only me and nick vote” things like this make me realise that if so many people were willing to resign when you moved the time requirement that there isn’t a lot holding the team together except an extra rank.

Please message me whenever you get online so we can talk in more detail about this.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973955

Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

Wait the requirement got moved back up to 4 hours? Sounds great cus that was worked so well in the past.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973967

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No. The requirement is 3 hours.

Just a note here, Kim I recall you resigning, calling the staff team shit, asking for permission to reapply, having that declined and now coming and slagging people off and blantantly lying here. Interesting coincidence.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopheric

[Prophunt] Inactivity 5 years 8 months ago #973969

If the gamemode has gotten boring for you and staffing feels more of a chore and less of an actual enjoyable activity then you might as well resign and go do stuff with your freetime that you actually enjoy instead of delaying the inevitable

Not saying you are though, just my 2 cents
  • Blocked
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3234
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_, Nick0GR
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun