Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop]

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967000

Bhop - I dont think i have time for staffing on bhop, its fun staffing but i feel its better just to play the gamemode. Thanks everyone on the bhop team!

Prophunt - Honestly, no. I just feel like the prophunt is in absolute scrambles. It's not fun as *most* the staff team are just out of order, its ridiculous. I dont like what they are doing and that is why im resigning.

This is MY opinion and im sure others agree, any cristism for my opinion i will not take it. Don't try to start arguements.
  • Kai.
  • Kai.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Eddie ❤️❤️
  • Posts: 1144
  • Thanks received: 237
  • Karma: 34
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Kai..
Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967002

Thanks for all you have done
  • L3mon
  • L3mon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Soury
  • Posts: 585
  • Thanks received: 175
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967009

Thanks for all your work!
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 8790
  • Thanks received: 2457
  • Karma: -105
Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967030

I don't like what you're saying about prop hunt staffs.
I mean, there's like nobody "rulebreaking" most of the time, that's just random dudes micspammig & ghosting.
What do you want we do?
Can you at least explain youself on what you experienced as a prop hunt staff ?
I think the prop hunt staff team is more than okay, the servers are always okay, i haven't seen each prop hunt staff members in action yet, but i can tell you, the staff team is doing well their job.
Anyway, thanks for your work you've done on Bhop & prop hunt.
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 3839
  • Thanks received: 648
  • Karma: 28
Fuck you Fork
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967199

Ty for your work
  • void1
  • void1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 681
  • Thanks received: 179
  • Karma: 5
Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967210

Thank you for all your workweeb!
  • Sopheric
  • Sopheric's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Yo wassup
  • Posts: 1404
  • Thanks received: 531
  • Karma: 15
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967211

ToBeHonest wrote:
I don't like what you're saying about prop hunt staffs.
I mean, there's like nobody "rulebreaking" most of the time, that's just random dudes micspammig & ghosting.
What do you want we do?
Can you at least explain youself on what you experienced as a prop hunt staff ?
I think the prop hunt staff team is more than okay, the servers are always okay, i haven't seen each prop hunt staff members in action yet, but i can tell you, the staff team is doing well their job.
Anyway, thanks for your work you've done on Bhop & prop hunt.
I agree with this. Im not on prophunt a lot but when I am the server seems to be quite fine and to rule break in prophunt is quite difficult. Other than discrimination, micspam, chat spam, and ghosting, you cant do much. I don't feel like the prophunt staff team would be in "scrambles" due to this.
  • Henny
  • Henny's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Lost without Maria
  • Posts: 963
  • Thanks received: 398
  • Karma: 9
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator
SSRP Moderator
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 1 week ago #967254

Yung Henny wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
I don't like what you're saying about prop hunt staffs.
I mean, there's like nobody "rulebreaking" most of the time, that's just random dudes micspammig & ghosting.
What do you want we do?
Can you at least explain youself on what you experienced as a prop hunt staff ?
I think the prop hunt staff team is more than okay, the servers are always okay, i haven't seen each prop hunt staff members in action yet, but i can tell you, the staff team is doing well their job.
Anyway, thanks for your work you've done on Bhop & prop hunt.
I agree with this. Im not on prophunt a lot but when I am the server seems to be quite fine and to rule break in prophunt is quite difficult. Other than discrimination, micspam, chat spam, and ghosting, you cant do much. I don't feel like the prophunt staff team would be in "scrambles" due to this.

You have no clue buddy, join the team and see for yourself.
  • Kai.
  • Kai.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Eddie ❤️❤️
  • Posts: 1144
  • Thanks received: 237
  • Karma: 34
Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 6 days ago #967305

Hinata wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
I don't like what you're saying about prop hunt staffs.
I mean, there's like nobody "rulebreaking" most of the time, that's just random dudes micspammig & ghosting.
What do you want we do?
Can you at least explain youself on what you experienced as a prop hunt staff ?
I think the prop hunt staff team is more than okay, the servers are always okay, i haven't seen each prop hunt staff members in action yet, but i can tell you, the staff team is doing well their job.
Anyway, thanks for your work you've done on Bhop & prop hunt.
I agree with this. Im not on prophunt a lot but when I am the server seems to be quite fine and to rule break in prophunt is quite difficult. Other than discrimination, micspam, chat spam, and ghosting, you cant do much. I don't feel like the prophunt staff team would be in "scrambles" due to this.

You have no clue buddy, join the team and see for yourself.
If you have a problem with the Prop Hunt staff team then you should report it to the lead team. If you feel they aren't doing their job then a report would be fit. But a lot of the staff members are on an inactivity notice do that may be where some of your problems lie. But I can assure you that I am keeping watch over who is doing what and if someone isn't pulling their weight then they will be talked to or even brought up.
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • innocent man
  • Posts: 5453
  • Thanks received: 1282
  • Karma: 9


Jade Gang Owner
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Deathrun Super Administrator
SSRP Administrator
Discord Administrator
Teamspeak Staff
Ex TTT Administrator
Ex Surf Administrator
Ex Bhop Administrator
Ex Jailbreak Administrator
Ex Murder Moderator
My Steam Profile





Login or register to post a reply.

Resigning [Prophunt & Bhop] 7 months 6 days ago #967369

It’s sad to say but with your prop hunt resignashon I have to agree.
  • Kim.
  • Kim.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT Lead Team’s Pet
  • Posts: 2273
  • Thanks received: 704
  • Karma: 75
TTT Administrator

Intersteller SSRP Gang Chief Executive Officer

Former Prop Hunt Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Former B Squad TTT Gang Bxecutive

Steam
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
13/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
1/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
12/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
2/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
18/128
online
Connect to server Discord
84/∞
online
Top