Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is this okay to do as a staff member?(box not void

Is this okay to do as a staff member?(box not void 5 years 9 months ago #958276

I don't mean to start any drama but is it okay to act like this as a staff member?

https://imgur.com/a/zX9vDWP

https://imgur.com/yX6Issq

https://imgur.com/a/Wt5lXkU
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Agebt.
Login or register to post a reply.

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958277

Links did not work for some reason
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958278

I don't see any wrong from any JB staff members here, just Box being disrespectful for some bizarre reason even though he's staff in other servers and blaming 'broken' hitboxes
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Clarky. Reason: correction

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958280

I wouldn’t stress it, if it does become a real problem and things get out of hand talk to higher ups on steam or TS
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958283

Not at all, no. He should've been punished for the behaviour shown here and his attitude throughout the community should be used to bring his ranks into question, in all honesty, as his attitude in the wider community should merely be an extension of the attitude he shows on the server he's staff on. Deviation signifies a low breaking point and the potential for the poor attitude to extend to the servers he's staff on, so it causes reason for concern.

If you made a report detailing his very poor attitude in other areas of the community, then further action could potentially be taken, but it's unlikely unless it becomes extreme.

Box, see this as a wake up call. Sort your shit out, this attitude is NOT tolerated anywhere in the conmunity and will result in punishment, and speaking from experience, it can very quickly slip into the servers you're staff on.

Hope I've helped.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by SorIe.

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958286

seems like a massive amount of disrespect and immaturity coming from an ssrp and ttt admin. i don't see how void is in the wrong though.

he told box to stop disrespecting or he will punish him.

also this is disgusting for a staff member on zarp to do. you can't just go on a server you're not staff on in zarp then act like it's okay to be disrespectful. this will affect box in the servers he staffs on if he continues showing disrespect.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Newdude.

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958287

Clarky wrote:
I don't see any wrong from any staff members here, just Box being disrespectful and blaming 'broken' hitboxes
What i mean with the title is that box is staff on other Servers. And i do not mean any disrespect but this is obviously not a good attitude, just because he isn't staff on JB does not give him any right to act like this.
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958288

why ain't this in Drama hole, Anyhow, Lets make this clear, when I said "FUCKING CUNT" "oof" I wasn't targeting that at anyone though it isn't important if I do or not, The thing where I said the hitbox shit Is because I was being hit from about 10 feet away and still ended up dying, I'm sorry about this behaviour but it's so fucking annoying everytime I spawn I get attacked from 10 - 20 feet away by fists, I do apologise and though i must say This post seems like an attempt to cause drama :/

Gonna be honest though, This is a rude reference
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Boxy. Reason: using oof unironically in 2018

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958289

Agent 55 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I don't see any wrong from any staff members here, just Box being disrespectful and blaming 'broken' hitboxes
What i mean with the title is that box is staff on other Servers. And i do not mean any disrespect but this is obviously not a good attitude, just because he isn't staff on JB does not give him any right to act like this.
Yeah I caught on a lil late, check the post again
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958290

sorIe wrote:
Not at all, no. He should've been punished for the behaviour shown here and his attitude throughout the community should be used to bring his ranks into question, in all honesty, as his attitude in the wider community should merely be an extension of the attitude he shows on the server he's staff on. Deviation signifies a low breaking point and the potential for the poor attitude to extend to the servers he's staff on, so it causes reason for concern.

If you made a report detailing his very poor attitude in other areas of the community, then further action could potentially be taken, but it's unlikely unless it becomes extreme.

Box, see this as a wake up call. Sort your shit out, this attitude is NOT tolerated anywhere in the conmunity and will result in punishment, and speaking from experience, it can very quickly slip into the servers you're staff on.

Hope I've helped.

My brain is too tiny to understand these complicated words
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958291

ignore newdude edited his post
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by SorIe.

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958293

Box_ wrote:
Oof, why ain't this in Drama hole, Anyhow, Lets make this clear, when I said "FUCKING CUNT" "oof" I wasn't targeting that at anyone though it isn't important if I do or not, The thing where I said the hitbox shit Is because I was being hit from about 10 feet away and still ended up dying, I'm sorry about this behaviour but it's so fucking annoying everytime I spawn I get attacked from 10 - 20 feet away by fists, I do apologise and though i must say This post seems like an attempt to cause drama :/

Saying oof unironically in 2018 :omegalul:

Not really an attempt to cause drama either to be honest, it's a valid question.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agebt

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958294

sorle edited his post.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Newdude.

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958296

Box_ wrote:
Oof, why ain't this in Drama hole, Anyhow, Lets make this clear, when I said "FUCKING CUNT" "oof" I wasn't targeting that at anyone though it isn't important if I do or not, The thing where I said the hitbox shit Is because I was being hit from about 10 feet away and still ended up dying, I'm sorry about this behaviour but it's so fucking annoying everytime I spawn I get attacked from 10 - 20 feet away by fists, I do apologise and though i must say This post seems like an attempt to cause drama :/
Sounds like something to do with lag compensation with the fists maybe, but it still gives you no warrant to use such language. It's also clear that this post was not intended for drama but rather wanting to know if it's okay if a staff member from a different server can act in such ways on other servers that they are not staff on.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958297

Clarky wrote:
Box_ wrote:
Sounds like something to do with lag compensation with the fists maybe, but it still gives you no warrant to use such language. It's also clear that this post was not intended for drama but rather wanting to know if it's okay if a staff member from a different server can act in such ways on other servers that they are not staff on.

Or because im just very good at punching?
  • void1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958300

void1 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Box_ wrote:

Or because im just very good at punching?

I disagree, You had a good hit but the radius of the hitbox is either broken or I'm a laggy cunt
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958301

Right box said some things he should not have said but the best way that you can both move forward is for you just to talk about it together and deal with it in a civilized manner like by box apologizing and then you both just move on simple sorted no problem that will be 2.99 and a Twix please.
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by luke_. Reason: Shit spelling ennit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, SorIe, DEADMONSTOR, dankek

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958304

luke_ wrote:
Right box said some things he should not have said but the best way that you can both move forward is for you just to talk about it together and deal with it in a civilized manner like by box apologizing and then you both just move on simple sorted no problem that will be 2.99 and a Twix please.
No offense but we already tried that.
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958305

luke_ wrote:

Why a Twix mate, at least go for a Yorkie or something fuckkkkk
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

Is this okay to do as a staff member? 5 years 9 months ago #958307

luke_ wrote:

:plussp: Why a twix though? I prefer Mars Bar
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127