Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Resignation

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946559

So, it’s past the line for me, TTT needs to fix the way they deal with things, it’s ridiculous. I’m genuinely disappointed.

Laters.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by eddie..
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946565

I get it that you are pissed with us and that you feel that we are being harsh to you, but I would take some time to think this over. You have been a good staff member and even though your attitude has been shitty, if you can improve your attitude towards others and actually show you are sorry for what you have done then we welcome you as staff.

If you still wish to resign, thanks for all of your work, its appreciated.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946569

Mattors wrote:
I get it that you are pissed with us and that you feel that we are being harsh to you, but I would take some time to think this over. You have been a good staff member and even though your attitude has been shitty, if you can improve your attitude towards others and actually show you are sorry for what you have done then we welcome you as staff.

If you still wish to resign, thanks for all of your work, its appreciated.
Let me just say, I’m not pissed off at any of you, and I have laid in bed for a couple of hours making this decision. I do feel that this is my time to resign, and not purely based off of recent events, I’ve not been enjoying TTT anyway, so I don’t want to staff somewhere where I’m not enjoying. Anyways, thank you, I’ll see you around.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946570

Forum staff that cant post in the right section :dry: :dry:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, eddie., Mattors

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946571

Ever since I trained you, I’ve seen hard, dedicated work from you. Good Luck on JB and Deathrun!
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946572

Sada. wrote:
Forum staff that cant post in the right section :dry: :dry:
Yep, I spent that long writing my resignation that once I’d finished I just hit submit straight away without thinking about it. Also I’m tired, so that’s another excuse I can add :dry:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946573

@Eddie wrote:
So, it’s past the line for me, TTT needs to fix the way they deal with things, it’s ridiculous. I’m genuinely disappointed.
You know getting an official would have been really good situation in your position. We cannot allow TOU breaks from the staff from our server. A user committing the act you did would have landed him permanently banned. In your situation we were lenient because of your long commitment to TTT and instead of going for full demotion we were aiming for an official warning.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946578

LonelyDodo wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
You know getting an official would have been really good situation in your position. We cannot allow TOU breaks from the staff from our server. A user committing the act you did would have landed him permanently banned. In your situation we were lenient because of your long commitment to TTT and instead of going for full demotion we were aiming for an official warning.

The reason I resigned was not to do with what happened involving me, I was planning on sorting all that out and I was totally fine at that point, you even told me what I did wasn’t worthy of an official, but I would’ve been more than happy with taking an official for it, it’s what’s happened later today when I’ve spoken to another member, I’ve realised what’s going on here and I don’t want to be a part of it. Don’t comment on this, but explain to me on steam.

Edit - While writing this, I’ve realised that you probably meant about the picture, fair enough. However as already said by Raeker earlier, it wasn’t doxing because the person had actually shared that photo with the staff team themself before, I just reshared it. Did you really need to leave such a publically negative comment on my resignation when I’m trying to make a pleasant goodbye and thank you to the staff, messaging me on steam would have been a much better choice here.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946579

Didn't see this coming, we had some good memes. Thanks for the mention and hopefully you change your mind!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946584

@Eddie wrote:
it’s what’s happened later today when I’ve spoken to another member,
Do you want to talk about this? I'm legitimately curious what you were also spoken to about, and who was the one that did it.

However as already said by Raeker earlier, it wasn’t exactly doxing because the person had actually shared that photo with the staff team themself before, I just reshared it to the same people that had already seen it.
This is not true - the snapchat has a lot fewer members than the Discord, so using that as an argument is a prime example of the bad behaviour we were talking about when speaking to you. You're using pathetic excuses to defend your argument, and you even know that because you said so yourself. Just stop, dude, because you're not making anything better with this.

What you did is "technically" not doxing. However, it is extremely disrespectful, rude and ridiculous behaviour from any community member, especially staff.

Regardless, Eddie, I just wish you would leave on a less sour note. It's completely unneeded to resign like this, and blame the lead team for being biased and trying to demote you when you have nobody to blame except yourself for your own actions.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Longshot

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946585

Well goodluck in the future with what ever you do!
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946587

And another and another bites the dust yah
  • Ella A Pompeii
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP's mom has big tits
  • Thanks received: 140

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946589

@Eddie wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
@Eddie wrote:

The reason I resigned was not to do with what happened involving me, I was planning on sorting all that out and I was totally fine at that point, you even told me what I did wasn’t worthy of an official, but I would’ve been more than happy with taking an official for it, it’s what’s happened later today when I’ve spoken to another member, I’ve realised what’s going on here and I don’t want to be a part of it. Don’t comment on this, but explain to me on steam.

Edit - While writing this, I’ve realised that you probably meant about the picture, fair enough. However as already said by Raeker earlier, it wasn’t exactly doxing because the person had actually shared that photo with the staff team themself before, I just reshared it to the same people that had already seen it. Did you really need to leave such a negative comment on my resignation when I’m trying to make a pleasant goodbye and thank you to the staff, messaging me on steam would have been a much better choice here.

I was thinking of not answering this but hell lets do it:
- You shared the picture to new set of eyes. There was higher count of staff members available and people like me who had never seen the picture before were exposed to it because of you. And lets not lie you did it with malicious intent.
- Yes I did need to leave such a negative comment because of your baseless accusations towards the TTT LT.
- I am doing this publicly because you called out the TTT LT publicly and without a reason
@Eddie wrote:
but I’m just not enjoying staffing there currently and seeing how other staff have been treated, and realising it was the exact same as to me, made me not want to be a part of this
- Good that you dont force yourself to do something you dont like
- "how other staff have been treated" there is no example about staff being mistreated that we have not at least shown interest to fix if we were given the needed evidence
- exact same to you? I am sorry are you being mistreated sir? Please tell me how
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946590

Raeker wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
it’s what’s happened later today when I’ve spoken to another member,
Do you want to talk about this? I'm legitimately curious what you were also spoken to about, and who was the one that did it.

However as already said by Raeker earlier, it wasn’t exactly doxing because the person had actually shared that photo with the staff team themself before, I just reshared it to the same people that had already seen it.
This is not true - the snapchat has a lot fewer members than the Discord, so using that as an argument is a prime example of the bad behaviour we were talking about when speaking to you. You're using pathetic excuses to defend your argument, and you even know that because you said so yourself. Just stop, dude, because you're not making anything better with this.

What you did is "technically" not doxing. However, it is extremely disrespectful, rude and ridiculous behaviour from any community member, especially staff.

Regardless, Eddie, I just wish you would leave on a less sour note. It's completely unneeded to resign like this, and blame the lead team for being biased and trying to demote you when you have nobody to blame except yourself for your own actions.
I’m sorry the start of my resignation did start on a very sour note, I wanted to express my feelings at the start, and then I turned to becoming more polite for the rest of it. Also, it’s not the biased that’s bothered me, infact it’s nothing to do with me what’s pushed me to making this, because you know I was fully prepared to and actually excited to resolve that issue and recover the friendship I lost from it. I’m still happy to discuss that sometime and hopefully be forgiven for it by said person, because like you say, I do know full well that it was very disrespectful and wrong of me.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Longshot

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946592

LonelyDodo wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
@Eddie wrote:

Edit - While writing this, I’ve realised that you probably meant about the picture, fair enough. However as already said by Raeker earlier, it wasn’t exactly doxing because the person had actually shared that photo with the staff team themself before, I just reshared it to the same people that had already seen it. Did you really need to leave such a negative comment on my resignation when I’m trying to make a pleasant goodbye and thank you to the staff, messaging me on steam would have been a much better choice here.

I was thinking of not answering this but hell lets do it:
- You shared the picture to new set of eyes. There was higher count of staff members available and people like me who had never seen the picture before were exposed to it because of you. And lets not lie you did it with malicious intent.
- Yes I did need to leave such a negative comment because of your baseless accusations towards the TTT LT.
- I am doing this publicly because you called out the TTT LT publicly and without a reason
@Eddie wrote:
but I’m just not enjoying staffing there currently and seeing how other staff have been treated, and realising it was the exact same as to me, made me not want to be a part of this
- Good that you dont force yourself to do something you dont like
- "how other staff have been treated" there is no example about staff being mistreated that we have not at least shown interest to fix if we were given the needed evidence
- exact same to you? I am sorry are you being mistreated sir? Please tell me how
I’m going to say one thing to this, and it’s where you said I did with it malicious intent, honestly, there was no malicious intent whatsoever, if you were following the conversation, you’d have seen that we were all having a massive friendly conversation and banter, I posted that picture because the person was discussing a story, and a story they’d previously told, as well as sending a picture to go with it, seen as this story was coming out again, I posted that picture. I can honestly promise you right now, and I know you won’t believe me but, I posted that with no malicious intent at all, it matched the context of the conversation and I didn’t realise that the person would have been upset by me posting it, after they made their feelings clear, I immediately deleted it and messaged them to apologise, and I knew I’d made a stupid mistake that I can’t take back, but you claiming that I posted it with malicious intent has genuinely offended me, I would not do that.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946605

Okay, so, I’ve spoken to Raeker and I feel like I should post my main reasoning here as well. It’s been affecting my personal life, my parents get irritated at me for spending too much time online, it’s affected my school work, it’s brought me away from doing homework and revision. Recently, staffing has only caused stress for me in ways I can’t publically explain, seeing someone else in the same situation, and genuinely feeling very sorry for them, has also helped me make this decision.
I just want to say, I’m not blaming anyone for anything, apart from myself. I’m sorry I made it seem that way, I was in a bad state. I’m going to treat this as just a big break, and I’ll most likely reapply in the future.
Thank you everyone that made my experience a great one <3
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Raeker

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946607

@Eddie wrote:
I’m going to treat this as just a big break, and I’ll most likely reapply in the future.

Maybe I'll even be staff again at that point :^ )
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946610

Xerceas wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
I’m going to treat this as just a big break, and I’ll most likely reapply in the future.

Maybe I'll even be staff again at that point :^ )
Hang on a minute, when did you resign lol??
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946615

Damn dude, we had some good times and u were pretty chill. Hopefully u come back in the near future.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Resignation 5 years 10 months ago #946620

It’s been a good one brother, hope you come back some day. Peace.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf