Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Leaving to Avoid Punishment

[SSRP] Leaving to Avoid Punishment 5 years 11 months ago #905610

So as of late, I have seen a lot of confusion around how to handle Leaving to Avoid Punishment as well as what classifies as it. so I am making this post to clear up any confusion that people may have.

The Basic Punishment Given:
LTAP / Leaving to Avoid Punishment generally is a 1 Day Ban known to Staff, however, you cannot Ban someone right away. As well as you should always take the persons Rapsheet into consideration.

LTAP is a well known but yet complex Situation for some Staff Members here's a little Explanation on how to handle LTAP properly:
LTAP Is when a Person reconnects to the Server in order to Avoid for Example a Mute or Jail before the actual Time has Expired. As well as it is LTAP when the User is adressed by a Member of Staff, after that certain moment, the User no longer is allowed to Leave without the Staff Members Permission anything else would be LTAP and would cause a Punishment given.

When not to Punish for LTAP:
You cannot Punish a User for LTAP when for Example, A Staff Member gave a User a Mute / Jail. The User, however, decides to Leave the Server and not come back for a reasonable amount of time. Doing so is not considered Leaving to Avoid Punishment due to him not using the Advantage of the Leave to generally Avoid the given Punishment.

After Reading the above does any one have any Questions? Feel free to message me on Steam, TeamSpeak or make a Post.
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Latram. Reason: Had to add / edit some stuff
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, luke_, Ashur, SkeletonWarrior, JAEGERMEISTER and 4 more...
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32