Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A poll for general thoughts on my Admin skills

A poll for general thoughts on my Admin skills 6 years 3 hours ago #904779

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Did you even read the post? He clearly states that he is applying for a position in another game entirely, so NO it's not attention seeking, he wants a reference point when applying for his new position so that the staff team there can see "oh ok, Admiral is a decent guy, he did his job well on TTT and should be able to manage this position". Also, to bring up his activity is bs, because yes, although he's not been active this week, he's been staff for a while so you can base it off of his other weeks when he was actively doing his job. Btw, the reason for the second post is because people weren't taking the first post seriously and making random comments or voting "no" even though they don't even know him. That's why he made this post because he wanted people to take it in a more serious way, unlike the other post.

Anyway, yes I do think you do a good job and you handle everything quite well on TTT. Good luck with getting this new position.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
Login or register to post a reply.

A poll for general thoughts on my Admin skills 6 years 3 hours ago #904780

Svanzscape wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
LOL my comment about his activity got removed despite the fact it's a valid comment referencing him, reflecting on his inactivity which ADDS to his actual overall image as a staff member

To whoever removed it, take a cold thoughtful shower. I can't insult people here because it would hurt their fee-fees but damn, I would.

So, I'll write it again : You can't build a case on your image if you don't give us a case to build. One of the bigest fronts of an image in a staff member is his activity and consistency.

And I'm aware you put up the inactivity notice. And here is ADVICE for that, which you wanted - to not come off as attention-seeking as a few other comments before they got removed might make you seem, what you could do is ask higher ups or lead team members for TTT to keep a closer eye on you and provide feedback on your moderation at the end of the week. Again, letting them build a case on you. Have consistent moderation and attitude towards players, and fellow staff members.

I got no clue why you'd make a post like this in all honesty if it wasn't for attention.

Don't delete this post, this is actual feedback.

Nobody deleted anything your post is on his old post. He made two.

yea dude i just fucking went on a trip wtf lmao i didnt know people could do that lmao, nvm then, disregard that. wait no, dont disregard that, then it's Admirals fault, admiral, more feedback for you - don't hide from comments like that. You made another entire post in order to reply to comments like mine and a few others, instead of ACTUALLY just replying to the post.

It's like subtweeting, don't do that my guy lmao.

My point still stands
Actually I wanted to put it somewhere people would take it seriously. Plus I will disregard the comment of "It is a massive deal you took a week off"
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 56
10000% true birthdate, also look it up!

A poll for general thoughts on my Admin skills 6 years 3 hours ago #904783

Drconor wrote:
If you really want to know how people think about you the best way about it is not making a post on the forums. The best way that will give you the most information is just asking people on steam.
I am doing this because I am going for a position on a different game entirely
I need something I can actually show these people rather than selecting the very best
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

A poll for general thoughts on my Admin skills 6 years 3 hours ago #904785

Nick0GR wrote:
I can specify in steam chat tomorrow if you really want to improve( really sleepy now can't think properly )
Sure that would be great.
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin

A poll for general thoughts on my Admin skills 6 years 3 hours ago #904786

MsMs wrote:
just stop
Is this relevant to anything?
  • Admiral Snackbar