Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resignation

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900651

My aspirations have fallen short. After the 8/9 months I have been with Zarp it has finally come to an end. I am currently pursuing other aspirations and simply wont have time. I know I cant revoke this for prop hunt and I have thought about this for quite a long time but have always been convinced otherwise. I have had a lot of people who I supported and wanted to see go high resign, but now it's time for me to say goodbye. Special Mentions

CM Team
I know you work hard for all servers and that is not always acknowledged, I just want to say thank you for everything you have done for the community in general

Prop Hunt Staff Team
I had a fun time and this was the first server I was every staff on as I started as a naive moderator and rose up to Admin. I hope you all go higher and make Prop Hunt have a more active staff team again.

TTT Staff Team
I know this isnt my first resignation but I feel you all need mentioning, you were the people who helped make TTT fun with the extreme amount of updates (Capt1n fucking update some shit ty)

CrankyBot
I know you are gone now but I always remember you. You were the person who trained me for Prop Hunt and one of the first people I trusted.

DaAwezomeViking
I know you have resigned for your own reasons but I hope we can still keep in touch :P

Elmer
Time farming

Badgenator
I hope you get Community Dev but you will have to give up your many badges!

Nickolas the GayNARRRRRRRRRRR
Ok I might have maybe I felt bad for not putting u in the special mentions even though you are the one and only special boy. But I respect you even though you don't acknowledge it a lot of the time.

Ok other mentions I cba to write shit for
Welcomingcomic
stewie
Jim Jam
Jax
Gurren
Searg
Prawn boy
mrdenkmem
hwkh
ashur
me
Harry rdm squatalot
crunchy chicken salad
admiral snackbar
Jason Voorhees
Box
Magik
SkeletonWarrior
OxyFoxyy
Dodo
Rebekah
Shadow
Johnler
Ak47
Miia
Bezzy
Kyber
big smoj
pebbles
twardy
Getzco
Lewis
Onion Rings
Cloud
Raeker
Hazz
myself
Annie
Abeo
Leopatra
Conor
Eddie
Owl
Howaboutthat
Vytexx
Windows
Fives
Crayon
My Cats
Mattors
I shall hopefully pop in and out to see how everyone's doing and I may reapply but good luck!
if you want me to go more in depth about this just hmu on steam
:D
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Kyber.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur, Aek177, Raeker, eddie., Nick0GR and 2 more...

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900652

WTF i was the only person to answer all your questions and dont even get a mention
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900653

Kyber wrote:
TTT Staff Team
I know this isnt my first resignation but I feel you all need mentioning, you were the people who helped make TTT fun with the monotone amount of updates (Capt1n fucking update some shit ty)
I expected a better callout after the last time tbh. Weak.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, Mattors

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900665

Kyber wrote:
My aspirations have fallen short. After the 8/9 months I have been with Zarp it has finally come to an end. I am currently pursuing other aspirations and simply wont have time. I know I cant revoke this for prop hunt and I have thought about this for quite a long time but have always been convinced otherwise. I have had a lot of people who I supported and wanted to see go high resign, but now it's time for me to say goodbye.
1st of all you been here for about 5-6 months so sit down, I have been here for 8-9 months(August).
2nd of all I'm assuming you mean me as I'm the only one that I feel you could see was wanting you to resign.

As I've told you before you are a good staff member but you just weren't ready for lead team positions. At first, you were really fun and kind but the more you stayed the worse you got, your attitude kept on getting worse and you started being more annoying as well. Your work on all the servers will not be forgotten and I'm quite sad I didn't make it to the special mentions, after all, you have nicknamed me "special boy". I am unaware of the reasons why you were such a dick to me recently but I will miss you. I will miss the good times we had on the servers, I will miss your pussy(cat) pics, I will miss your annoying nicknames, I will miss that annoying high pitched voice you make at times but most importantly I will miss your dedication, stubbornness, and desire to get lead team.

Goodbye Soldier!
Sincerely, Nickolas

P.S. In your honor I shall change my SSRP Admin application to "[SSRP Admin] Nickolas's Application"
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900670

Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
My aspirations have fallen short. After the 8/9 months I have been with Zarp it has finally come to an end. I am currently pursuing other aspirations and simply wont have time. I know I cant revoke this for prop hunt and I have thought about this for quite a long time but have always been convinced otherwise. I have had a lot of people who I supported and wanted to see go high resign, but now it's time for me to say goodbye.
1st of all you been here for about 5-6 months so sit down, I have been here for 8-9 months(August).
2nd of all I'm assuming you mean me as I'm the only one that I feel you could see was wanting you to resign.

As I've told you before you are a good staff member but you just weren't ready for lead team positions. At first, you were really fun and kind but the more you stayed the worse you got, your attitude kept on getting worse and you started being more annoying as well. Your work on all the servers will not be forgotten and I'm quite sad I didn't make it to the special mentions, after all, you have nicknamed me "special boy". I am unaware of the reasons why you were such a dick to me recently but I will miss you. I will miss the good times we had on the servers, I will miss your pussy(cat) pics, I will miss your annoying nicknames, I will miss that annoying high pitched voice you make at times but most importantly I will miss your dedication, stubbornness, and desire to get lead team.

Goodbye Soldier!
Sincerely, Nickolas

P.S. In your honor I shall change my SSRP Admin application to "[SSRP Admin] Nickolas's Application"
Where did I say someone wanted me to resign? I made this on my own accord with help from some friends who helped me realize what truly makes me have fun and when time has past I need to step down when I don't enjoy what I'm doing. And I'vs been an active player since the 27th July or June 2017 so that 8/9 months
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900671

Seen you on the forums now and again and you seem like a great person, sad to see you go but I wish you the best of the luck in the future! :)
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900672

Kyber wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Goodbye Soldier!
Sincerely, Nickolas

Where did I say someone wanted me to resign? I made this on my own accord with help from some friends who helped me realize what truly makes me have fun and when time has past I need to step down when I don't enjoy what I'm doing. And I'vs been an active player since the 27th July or June 2017 so that 8/9 months
I meant time spent in the community, therefore in the forums and team speak, therefore 5-6 months!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900682

Welp u gay (why am i under cranky?) bye <3
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DaAwezomeViking.

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900685

Goodbye and goodluck.

wheres my name
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900694

Hope to See you around
  • howaboutthat11
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Hate Dead Memes
  • Thanks received: 19
Dead Memes Should Stay Dead Forever

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900698

Good bye Kyber, was fun getting to know you. Good luck in your future

Seems you forgot a lot of people, or you just still hate me ;(
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900704

_Eddie_ wrote:

I think I just have a bad memory
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900719

Kyber wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

I think I just have a bad memory
Glad to hear, I thought memory gets worse as you get older but I think you’ve debunked that
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900760

Kyber wrote:
Ok other mentions I cba to write shit for

me
Kyber
myself
My Cats

Gotta love that shit. Lmao. Take it easy Kyber, and best of luck!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber, DaAwezomeViking

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900801

Byeee :crying:
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900829

Never thought i´d get a mention from a staff from servers i don´t play, you better be on ts still as we had fun talks, bye dude
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900830

Whatever u do, dont give Seargent your snap. He is a stalker, tried to get my snap.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900834

Smojea. wrote:
Whatever u do, dont give Seargent your snap. He is a stalker, tried to get my snap.

For no reason and under no instructions of a seargent, whats ur snap?
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900840

Thanks for all your work!

Lol remember when u gagged the whole server
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

Resignation 5 years 11 months ago #900846

Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Goodbye Soldier!
Sincerely, Nickolas

I meant time spent in the community, therefore in the forums and team speak, therefore 5-6 months!

So TTT is not apart of the community? He joined TTT July 27: www.gametracker.com/player/Kyber/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/
So he has been here almost 9 months.

He also never said he wanted anybody to resign. He said that many people that he wanted to get for example LT posistion resigns before that they get it.

Anyways thanks for your work on the servers Kyber, fun talking to you
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1