Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Quality Over Quantity (Staff)

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793513

It's been like nearly a year, i'm saying that, many staff are useless and they just only applied to get the "moderator","admin" rank, etc...
I feel like, the community managers should take an eye on the applications of anyone, and be more strict, because if you guys don't do something, we'll see JMT as super admin soon...
Login or register to post a reply.

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793521

The minimum F1 count needs to be upped by a lot. People can do the F1s in a single day then use the excuse that they already got their F1s done for the week. I also see a ton of staff members not knowing rules correctly and misunderstanding basic rules. For instance I was RDAed by a super admin, not going to name who it was. But they thought thetly could do /crimes and arrest me off of that which ovbiously isnt allowed. The current staff team is horrific, riddled with abuse and a lot of carelessness. Needs to be fixed asap.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793527

Sam the Sausage wrote:
For instance I was RDAed by a super admin, not going to name who it was. But they thought they could do /crimes and arrest me off of that which ovbiously isnt allowed.

Where does it say that it isn't allowed?
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793532

Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
For instance I was RDAed by a super admin, not going to name who it was. But they thought they could do /crimes and arrest me off of that which ovbiously isnt allowed.

I wasnt wanted and I was arrested like 20 mins after my wanted status got removed. I had no illegal weps on me either. This was confirmed by a HA.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793535

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I wasnt wanted and I was arrested like 20 mins after my wanted status got removed. I had no illegal weps on me either. This was confirmed by a HA.

The /crimes command is in place because the wanted sign above your head disappears after a while, but this does not mean that you are not wanted so that was a correct arrest, /crimes is like a wanted but missing list so you and the head admin which said that are both in the wrong.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793542

MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

The /crimes command is in place because the wanted sign above your head disappears after a while, but this does not mean that you are not wanted so that was a correct arrest, /crimes is like a wanted but missing list so you and the head admin which said that are both in the wrong.

Lol you are wrong. Crimes is used for when you are wanted. Its for people to see what you are wanted for.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793546

Sam the Sausage wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Lol you are wrong. Crimes is used for when you are wanted. Its for people to see what you are wanted for.

my name is not karlisss or whatever, that is the most wanted guy, you are just plain fucking stupid.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793549

Sam the Sausage wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

If that's how /crimes was used then it would've been removed by now.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793550

MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

my name is not karlisss or whatever, that is the most wanted guy, you are just plain fucking stupid.

Lol I love how you used to be a chill guy and now since youve been sucking off bib youve turned into a royal douchebag. You can do /crimes then YOUR NAME. You are really fucking slow buddy.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793552

Sam the Sausage wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Lol I love how you used to be a chill guy and now since youve been sucking off bib youve turned into a royal douchebag. You can do /crimes then YOUR NAME. You are really fucking slow buddy.
that's not the main use and clearly not the use he used it for, for your information I didn't suck off anyone I literaly just asked blocked in the middle of a pd raid if i can join sadboys
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793568

Got scammed, admin didn't do my f1 til after 3 HOURS. Guy didn't get punished because the logs were gone by then :plussp: Please fix this shit
  • collin4lizard
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 64

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793574

Boys its our time to rise #fptakeover
  • Ella A Pompeii
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP's mom has big tits
  • Thanks received: 140
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793576

Ella A Pompeii wrote:

Last time we did that one of us was CM banned and the rest of us demoted/resigned.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Blocked, Sally, Roy Harper, Raeker

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793595

Ella A Pompeii wrote:

Ayyyyy
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793598

ChummyXRay wrote:
Ella A Pompeii wrote:

Last time we did that one of us was CM banned and the rest of us demoted/resigned.
He went out with style
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793600

MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Roy Specter wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Yo, everyones should better chill out, if staff were used to do WELL their job, we won't be here on this topic.

that's not the main use and clearly not the use he used it for, for your information I didn't suck off anyone I literaly just asked blocked in the middle of a pd raid if i can join sadboys

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 6 years 3 months ago #793664

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Yes, even if the wanted level disappears off of your HUD/Head and we check the crimes list you still have committed crimes. Our job is to keep the streets safe as cops so we can arrest you.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 5 years 8 months ago #992572

Still holds even more weight now than it did back then.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 5 years 8 months ago #992584

Morgan wrote:

you know what else is quantity?

getting banned and unbanned many times
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Quality Over Quantity (Staff) 5 years 8 months ago #992585

Morgan wrote:
Can confirm, usually when I'm on S1 it feels like it's me and Lucious vs the world, with a few other staff members occasionally doing the odd F1 here and there. I'm constantly having to remind people to do F1s and there's times where I'd love a break but I just can't find time outside of doing F1s.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

188 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40