Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resignation

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763197

Not entirely sure what to put here as I never intended to make a post regarding my resignation, so I'll try my best. I've had an absolute blast staffing within Zarp, but I feel I have hit a point where I'm uncertain of how much I am able to offer the team in regards to time and effort. I have been noticeably absent on TeamSpeak and within the meetings and to a lesser extent the SSRP servers. This is due to a variety of reasons, but none of them excuse the fact I have slacked off and inadvertently put an undue burden on the rest of my fellow team. I strive to be the best I can in all that I commit myself to and right now I am ashamed I've hit a point where I feel like I'm a non factor within the team and server's maintenance.

I initially had no intention of returning to Gmod after my time in FP came to an end, but found myself with too much free time this last Summer. After spending two weeks as a user on SSRP I felt that if I was going to be on as often as I was, the least I could do in return would be to offer my services to the staff team. I thoroughly enjoyed every rank I achieved and am honored to have been trusted and liked well enough to have been granted the role of Head Admin. I would love to stay a HA and help when convenient to me, but that is not what the rank is for. Those that have got to know me understand how I initially felt about retaining a LT role while barely scraping by with activity and I'm no different now. I cannot in good faith justify holding a position that I only use to its full potential when it is convenient to me, especially seeing as how that is becoming less and less frequent.

I would like to believe my time spent within the LT brought forth more positives than it did negatives. I hope those that interacted me were left with a good impression and an even better time, but I understand I was not always a great representation of a staff member. I have made many friends within my time spent as staff and I would like to thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to meet and get to know you.

I'm starting my new job in less than 12 hours and I've had an extremely rough last few weeks. Had I not been previously burdened with issues that were detrimental to my time prior to receiving my initial warning, I'm not sure if I find myself making this post. I know I am currently not assisting my team and I have become a problem by making them waste time voting on me. Rather than having those people defend me when I'm ultimately unsure of how my next few weeks are going to shape out and potentially waste their time, I think I should go out on my own terms.

I know Zarp loves their special mentions, I'm no different. Sometimes it feels good to get that special nod, no shame in that. I'll do my best to keep this list short and sweet. To those that may feel slighted or missing, it is nothing personal. I have met many within Zarp I would love to shout out, but I'm incredibly tired and this is much harder than I initially envisioned it being.

Tyler: Of all the people I've met within Zarp you're one of my absolute favorites. Really isn't much I can say here that hasn't been said when we've talked. Nothing but respect for you. Still a B.A.N. though, even if you don't think so.

Para: You were the biggest push that got me to staff within Zarp. That first night we talked blew me away and I wanted nothing more than to work with you. Just like Tyler, I have nothing but respect for you and wish you the absolute best in all that you do. Zarp is lucky to have you two as CMs.

Raeker: Absolute lad. Hopefully I'll see you with the Owner rank soon enough. Never had an issue with you and have had many great talks that have really helped me look with a different view. We'll get back to that Civ game soon enough, I promise.

Cout: Fuck you and your goats.

Fred: Sora and I raised you, we're proud of you, you little bitch.

Blocked: Initially was unsure of what I thought of you when we met, but after chatting a few times ever since the incidents on TeamSpeak, I had nothing but respect for you. Extremely funny and an amazing person. Real happy I got to meet and know you these last few months.

Sally: My mentor all the way back from FP and through Zarp. Thank you for everything.

EMP: How could I forget the Vort loving fuck? Started staffing under you in FP JB. Seriously cannot be stated how much you helped me and assisted in developing my staffing ability. You suck dick at League though. Thank you for the opportunity way back when, bud. Didn't expect it to go so far.

Short and sweet, but underwhelming as it pales in comparison to the impact many of you have had on me. Maybe I'll edit it to include others, but this is fine for now.

(FAdmin) Trinidad James (STEAM_0:0:38574150) set the access level of Trinidad James to user
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 650
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ChummyXRay.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, ParaMontana, AceInsidious, Vid, Roy Harper and 3 more...

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763198

NONONONONONONONININININININIINIIIII FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ARENT FUCKING LEAVING PLEASE DONT LEAVE YOU WERE MY FAVOURITE STAFF MEMBER YOU HELPED ME WHEN I WAS SAD .

I will hunt you down and force you to revoke

Do you remember that time you got lead team and you got drunk as fuck and you started shouting at everyone and everything also when you were first mod and we were all basing and everyone shot everyone and you were the only one with a defib

I will miss you dude
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Jeppe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763199

NOOOO
YOU WERE THE BEST HA EVER ;-;
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763200

I'm gonna honestly miss you man, great guy and a legend <3
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763201

Good luck with what you do next. You were the best head admin on the server, you were a funny guy, fun, nice most of the time. I still remember the sit with you when you were a User and I was an admin, I told you some stuff about being an admin. Goodbye and I hope you will remember me!
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1994

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763202

You were such a great staff member. I even remember when you trained me for DarkRP Moderator those months ago and you were so friendly that I could easily see why you got HA. It is so sad to see what is in my opinion one of the most friendly staff members leave the team.

Good luck with whatever you are doing though!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763211

I'm gonna miss harpooning you Chummy <3 :(
rip best ssrp ha ever :(
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, schnitzel nazi

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763213

Miss ya trini
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 675

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763214

There shall still be more drunken discord nights! Lava you
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763217

you fucking cumrag wheres my thankyou?
Sad to see you go :/ by far the best HA.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 806
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763219

Have fun at the films! :fp:
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763221

MageJamy wrote:
NONONONONONONONININININININIINIIIII FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ARENT FUCKING LEAVING PLEASE DONT LEAVE YOU WERE MY FAVOURITE STAFF MEMBER YOU HELPED ME WHEN I WAS SAD .

Do you remember that time you got lead team and you got drunk as fuck and you started shouting at everyone and everything also when you were first mod and we were all basing and everyone shot everyone and you were the only one with a defib

I will miss you dude

I remember having you pulled into a spacer while I was on my phone and shouting, but have no idea why. Something about a kill you weren't even involved in? I was the resident fucking medic that night.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763234

Rip good staff member u were one of the best chummy take care now and have fun
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763235

ChummyXRay wrote:
MageJamy wrote:

I will miss you dude

I remember having you pulled into a spacer while I was on my phone and shouting, but have no idea why. Something about a kill you weren't even involved in? I was the resident fucking medic that night.
I ripped xnators port emp as he killed wizard and he thought it was rdm :)
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763236

cummysexray4legendary

hope you can come back as staff someday, like the only lt member that isnt corrupt :D
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1225
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763238

my goats are the best in the country ok

It's been a pleasure having worked with you the past few months man. You've been a great member of the staff team and an even greater friend. Will miss talking to you so pop up on the TS when you got the time yeah? Best of luck with your new job man; I'm sure you'll do great.

Give my man Chummy freakin' legendary member.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763240

Dang, Good luck with your new job.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1928

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763247

Later Chummy mate, shame we didn't get to work together as lead team members together but I wish the best of luck with your new job. Really appreciate everything you've done and the help and fun you had given me throughout the past few months after our bad start if you remember that, haha.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9549

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763258

I knew this was going to unfortunately happen soon.
Sad to see you go, but I understand.
I will miss you and good luck with your new job and whatever else you do in the future!
I'm never going to forget the memories we had.
  • Raisin Bran
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Y'all ever just lose an EVO to a laser dagger.
  • Thanks received: 82
Don't mind the autism.

Ex SSRP Admin

Resignation 6 years 6 months ago #763262

Im sad to see you go, you were the best and funniest HA i have ever met. Hope you come back on day
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

122 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun