Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP Suggestion.

SSRP Suggestion. 6 years 9 months ago #711658

b]Server Name:[/b] SSRP

Suggestion Title: Disallowing the one way prop using the world glow and add it to an exploit, because it's not supposed to be in the game and gives an unfair advantage

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/906770848462510302/D43F7FB88C18E9B11A4E0FD9561FFB89C7DF560A/

How would it benefit the server: It would make it a fair advantage to everyone having to peak and not to just hide behind a prop and shoot

Potential Issues/Exploits: None.

Additional notes:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1274
Login or register to post a reply.

SSRP Suggestion. 6 years 9 months ago #711662

There's really nothing wrong with it, it gives a good advantage to those people basing which players really need. People raiding these bases are going to be using explosives so let's be honest it doesn't really help them in that case, just new players basing.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

SSRP Suggestion. 6 years 9 months ago #711663

Morgan wrote:
There's really nothing wrong with it, it gives a good advantage to those people basing which players really need. People raiding these bases are going to be using explosives so let's be honest it doesn't really help them in that case, just new players basing.
in most cases people don't even bother to use an explosive, until they see something like that, it's still an unfair advantage in my opinion, you can't rate explosives as an unfair advantage as i don't have them nor use them.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1274

SSRP Suggestion. 6 years 9 months ago #711665

It's not an exploit btw just saying
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

SSRP Suggestion. 6 years 9 months ago #711669

Ashur wrote:
Morgan wrote:
in most cases people don't even bother to use an explosive, until they see something like that, it's still an unfair advantage in my opinion, you can't rate explosives as an unfair advantage as i don't have them nor use them.

When most people raid, they use explosives. Not saying you have to have explosives to raid, but let's be honest you can play for less than an hour and easily get an explosive weapon. I never said explosives were an unfair advantage, I'm saying this is a benefit to any player trying to base. A big complaint we get is that players find it hard to build a decent base to defend from raiders, this is a fair in-game use of doing just that.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Morgan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop