Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b'

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674770

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b'

How would it benefit the server: It's a good prop, many many people had used this prop for their bases and now a lot of dupes are now more weaker when raiding is strong enough as it is when it comes to special weapons.

Potential Issues/Exploits: None.

Additional notes: Why was this even blacklisted in the first place? No one has an issue with it.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674771

:support:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674772

Oops wrong section, move to server issues please
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674779

:plussp:

Atleast tell us why it was removed.
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1212

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674790

:minussp:

It was blacklisted due to it being a bugged prop, the hitboxes were completely fucked which is why it was blacklisted. Even if it weren't blacklisted as of the current rules the bases who used this prop for the hidden entrances where you have to find where you can fit through aren't allowed anymore. They never were allowed to begin with but it's just now being enforced. Also, people who currently use the prison gate props in a zigzag path in order to slow the movement of a player so they can't walk through as fast isn't allowed as well. Both fell under the obstacles rule.

EDIT: Any questions about it I'd suggest come talk to me or Tyler.
  • Sora-
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 626
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sora-.

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674791

SoraJS wrote:

It was blacklisted due to it being a bugged prop, the hitboxes were completely fucked which is why it was blacklisted. Even if it weren't blacklisted as of the current rules the bases who used this prop for the hidden entrances where you have to find where you can fit through aren't allowed anymore. They never were allowed to begin with but it's just now being enforced. Also, people who currently use the prison gate props in a zigzag path in order to slow the movement of a player so they can't walk through as fast isn't allowed as well. Both fell under the obstacles rule.

There was nothing wrong with the hitboxes, it depended which gap you shot inbetween and because it was so hard to see where you'd be shooting depending on the material you'd be using, it was much more harder.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674794

Clarky wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

There was nothing wrong with the hitboxes, it depended which gap you shot inbetween and because it was so hard to see where you'd be shooting depending on the material you'd be using, it was much more harder.
The hitboxes I am talking about are the sides of it which people used to make those tiny gaps you'd have to fit through which were close enough to each other where you would barely notice but could still fit through. The hitboxes to that prop essentially have no-collided sides which allowed that to happen and were heavily abused in bases. It was blacklisted due to the bugged sides of the prop that were essentially no-collided making the prop's hitboxes broken. If you took a toolgun and hovered over the middle you would see the outline of the prop and it showed the full prop correctly but the prop's hitboxes didn't match with that outline.
  • Sora-
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674795

no reason to be blacklisted
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1210
Nothing

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674797

MsMs wrote:
no reason to be blacklisted
Full valid reason to be blacklisted, and like I said even if it weren't blacklisted the way it was being used in bases is currently against the obstacles rule. If people want shooting windows with the prison gate prop there are still a few other prison gate props that work the same way for the shooting window.
  • Sora-
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sora-.

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674798

SoraJS wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

The hitboxes I am talking about are the sides of it which people used to make those tiny gaps you'd have to fit through which were close enough to each other where you would barely notice but could still fit through. The hitboxes to that prop essentially have no-collided sides which allowed that to happen and were heavily abused in bases. It was blacklisted due to the bugged sides of the prop that were essentially no-collided making the prop's hitboxes broken. If you took a toolgun and hovered over the middle you would see the outline of the prop and it showed the full prop correctly but the prop's hitboxes didn't match with that outline.
Makes a lot more sense as to why it got blacklisted, thanks.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674799

SoraJS wrote:
Clarky wrote:
SoraJS wrote:

Even though people did this (including HA's) it was still hard to defend, because you couldnt shoot through easy. im neutral tho
  • MegaMowery
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 114

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674807

Moved for you.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP] Unblacklist 'prison_archgate002b' 7 years 1 month ago #674808

Sora has cleared this up for me in-game as well, this can be locked.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

245 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun