Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A couple of suggestions

A couple of suggestions 6 years 10 months ago #665528

I know this is kinda random but I made a list of suggestions I want the devs know that I would really love if they were implemented into the game. This is going to be a long list :)
This is just my opinion on what should be added, and I understand that some might not agree. Also it's not like im damanding this its just that I'd love these features implemented in the future.

Colored Gang Huds (on top of your head when you are in a gang)
It is pretty boring to see everyone with the same blue color with their name of the gang.
You should have it so gang owners can choose from a select number of colors which color they want to be displayed on their gang hud.

Fishing (Applies for S2 and S3)
Make an NPC and have it so players can buy bait and a fishing rod, and so they can fish in the water. The system should be working on weight. The more weight you have, the more money you get. It's pretty simple and you can have many different fishes with different weights. I don't know, It'll be something to do. Add a fishing skill set for it as well.

General Store imporvements
- Add meat/eggs/any type of food for us to buy (that food can be used to regenerate health)
- Add new seeds for us to grow
- Be able to sell weapons for a cheap price

Bring back the quests
Oh I remember the days where I would wait 10 minutes just so I can do a 10k mission to collect those cones. Bring back the NPC quests to life. By that I mean like have NPCs that tell you to do stuff. But it should be randomly generated and extremly hard to do. Here are quest Ideas.
- Tell a player to craft something and bring it to the NPC.
- Tell a player to unarrest 4 people from jail as a gangster.
You get it. I'm sure a lot of people liked it.

Allow officers to take money out of the gang
It's really annoying that you put money in the gang and you know its permanently there. Why not let officers take money out of the gang. They are the trusted members. You can have it also that the owner could choose who can and cannot take money from the gang with a menu.

The Currier Job
Have 3 NPCs all around the map with people in the currier job being able to interact with them. They will ask you to move around stuff for a sum of money. The hard part is that if someone finds you and kills you while you are doing a currier mission, they get like 20k (or something that is worth killing a player for). It should only be enabled when there are a certain number of people on, and the distance between deliveries should be long and should take around 2 minutes to do.

Let us do more with gems
Maybe use it for more items in the summer update. Let me us convert them to blueprints, anything. So people actually have the intention to actually come on and take the time to get them. So it's not just a dump for the updates :)

Here are some minor improvements and tweeks I can suggest:
- Change the donation page to something nicer, looks pretty boring xd
- Use a different car system or at least fix it. It's painful to drive in s2 and s3
- No more CDM. Really, it's annoying. It's not a serious server.
- More drugs for the drug dealer to grow.
- Add bikes to the car shop.
- If you press E on hitmans, it brings you to the f4 menu with the hits button pressed.
- Give us more levels for the skills, it's something to do.
- Events on S2 and S3

And this is it. I know it's a bit long, but hopefully you took something from it. Hopefully some of what I said actually gets implemented.

Let me know what you think. Do you like the suggestions? Do you agree, disagree with me. I'm down to have a discussion here :)

<3 Arad :zarp:
  • arad55500
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hey, how ya'll doin?
  • Thanks received: 23
“Dream big and dare to fail.” ~Norman Vaughan
“Every moment is a fresh beginning.” ~T.S. Eliot

I have my own YouTube channel, check it out! : www.youtube.com/user/3XEliteGamingX3
Login or register to post a reply.

A couple of suggestions 6 years 10 months ago #665530

:plussp:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1994

A couple of suggestions 6 years 10 months ago #665535

Focus on a suggestion and expand greatly on it. There is not as nearly as enough detail as there should be. Would be a good read anyway though not many things get implemented.
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun