Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RDA

RDA 6 years 10 months ago #655361

Server Name: ZARPGAMING.COM-S1-S2-S3

Suggestion Title:STOP THE RDA

How would it benefit the server:Well it would benefit the server by stop arresting unwanted people for no reason, so , lets start . I Suggest that a person cant be arrested or tazed if he is not wanted. Why i say that, because if someone wants to Rda other people he wouldnt be able to arrest them if they are not wanted at all, so its a good idea to stop RDA, because ive seen people getting rda as i got , and prison was full and panic everyone and staff members were trying but they were not only 1 guy rdaing so yeah.. . And plus i think the prison timer should change because ive seen people getting arrested for like 1-3$ thats insane i mean how can he be? He obviously got rdaed but he waited in the prison for 120secs like a criminal with 40K fine would do. So i suggest to change the raid timer. If Someone gets arrested for 1-800$ he should wait like 1-40seconds if some gets arrested for 1k-10k he should wait for 50-90seconds if 11-30k he should wait 120-180secs and if someone gets arrested for 31-max he should wait 240seconds. So lets say someone comes to server and he cant arrest unwanted criminals and he goes to TAB menu and find someone and put a false reason to be wanted and arrest him for no reason, the other guy who gets arrested he will wait like 1-40secs so if he gets arrested for 3$ he will wait like 3 seconds or smth like that so i believe its a good idea to stop as much as we can the RDA and be fair as much as possible

Potential Issues/Exploits:RDA wont stop completly but its going to stop a lot because for a reason some people are doing everything to destroy others people mood

Additional notes:I believe this idea was good and fair for all , Enjoy and have fun :D
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
Login or register to post a reply.

RDA 6 years 10 months ago #655363

I got a gun on me and they've weapon checked me, I didn't got wanted, if they have to make me wanted first I've put a bullet in their brains in the meantime.
  • ◦◦
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 44
SSRP Moderator
SSRP Ex-Admin

RDA 6 years 10 months ago #655364

hey but if they changed this? and everytime they weapon check someone and has an illiegal gun they get automaticly wanted?
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40