Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Rules Clarifications/Review

[SSRP Suggestion] Rules Clarifications/Review 6 years 10 months ago #650204

Server Name:
SSRP

Suggestion Title:
Clarification and review of the rules.

How would it benefit the server:
As of right now there are several rules that are rather " vague " or " obsolete " as stated by some staff members ( both admins and super admins ). But yet the rules are still there. An example that comes to mind is this one :

8.6: You're not allowed to block or build directly around the mining entities and should be at least three body lengths away. (Three people should be able to stand in a line directly in front of one another around the entire entitie. *ROCK, GOLD or RUBY*.

I have been told by some admins I should enforce the rule while I have been told by other admins ( Including an SA I believe ) that this rule has became obsolete and as long as 3 peoples can stand around it and mine it then you are allowed to build next to it.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
One of the issues that comes to mind is that as a moderator I do not know wether to enforce that rule or not given that some staff member say that it's obsolete, some say it's not.

Additional notes:
I believe there are some other rules that ought to be reviewed because they are too " vague ". I don't have any example as of now tough.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Suggestion] Rules Clarifications/Review 6 years 10 months ago #650206

Get yourself three blue tons place them next to each other and there you got something to explain the rule to people with... the rule is very clear, but it seems like some staff members haven't fully understood it yet.
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317

[SSRP Suggestion] Rules Clarifications/Review 6 years 10 months ago #650350

Pegasus wrote:
Get yourself three blue tons place them next to each other and there you got something to explain the rule to people with... the rule is very clear, but it seems like some staff members haven't fully understood it yet.

It's not about the rule being unclear, it's about some of the staff team calling it " obsolete " because 3 players standing by all around each mining entities actualy cover a lot of the surface of the actual mine and makes it hard to build around it. Or so I guess.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun