Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Diamond pickaxe refund

Diamond pickaxe refund 6 years 11 months ago #643527

So, I was mining (in the mine obviously) with my diamond pickaxe, and suddenly, there comes a cop (named Chucky the killer doll) who RDM's me, knowing I had my diamond pickaxe on me. (This was around the 10-10:30PM CEST time frame)
After the events, I make an F1 and get help, but the problem is, the help I got was 20-30 minutes late.
The admin that was trying to help me did not have the logs of him RDM:ing me, he did however have the multiple RDA's that occured after, of course it was by the same guy, Chucky the killer doll.
The admin told me that there "wasn't enough proof" of him doing anything wrong, which obviously meant I wouldn't get my refund. (10:40PM CEST)

Meanwhile, my friend (Nexd) is talking to another admin about the same guy (he also got RDM:ed by the exact same guy).
What surprised me is that Nexd got the help he needed, got told that Chucky the killer doll had gotten banned, and that Chucky obviously had broken multiple rules.

The reason I have written this is because I want my diamond pickaxe back. Either that or the one million dollars it takes to buy and craft one. I have gotten refunded twice before because of the exact same problem, and it is very sad to see nothing being done about the RDM:ing the mines.
Money is not a problem, I have 17 million dollars in the bank, i'm just not going to accept being RDM:ed as a reason for loosing my pickaxe.

Thanks for your tume, I hope something can be done about this.

-Best regards, Hyll
  • hylln
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Professional Miner
The topic has been locked.

Diamond pickaxe refund 6 years 11 months ago #643528

Refunds are not given out in the case of item loss due to rule breakers. We only refund in the case of server issues, you could ask around in-game and see if someone's willing to give you a new one though.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127