Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Clear rules & punishments for admins

Clear rules & punishments for admins 11 years 1 month ago #9186

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: Scott Mescudi
Which server is this suggestion for?: Forums/all
What would you like to add?: Clear rules and punishments for abuse. I see some mods being demote after their first offense when others have had about 5 last warnings. This is really unfair. Also, some people get their demote requests accepted and then another admins comes in and changes it. Which is really amateuristic.
How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?
Fair treatment of all staff in disciple.
  • Scottie
Login or register to post a reply.

Clear rules & punishments for admins 11 years 1 month ago #9213

Its hard since most of the time say i have seen the person being bad abusseing before that what leads to demotes and warning but maybe a few rules on the demoteing and banning side of things but who would make them?
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Clear rules & punishments for admins 11 years 1 month ago #9216

crack wrote:
Its hard since most of the time say i have seen the person being bad abusseing before that what leads to demotes and warning but maybe a few rules on the demoteing and banning side of things but who would make them?

Well, I think both should be warning/demotion. They are an example to the server. If they break rules, they shouldn't be mod after all.

I want clear agreements like, 3 warnings = demote. No exceptions made and no 'if u behave goods ill rank you back up in a week'-deals. They will have to re-apply.
  • Scottie

Clear rules & punishments for admins 11 years 1 month ago #9222

I you are talking about gummy only i reason i did this becasue i no that he never meant to try get you demoted and was just messing but to show that he should NEVER do this again i made him mod to claw his way back to his rank.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

Clear rules & punishments for admins 11 years 1 month ago #9225

crack wrote:
I you are talking about gummy only i reason i did this becasue i no that he never meant to try get you demoted and was just messing but to show that he should NEVER do this again i made him mod to claw his way back to his rank.

Well. That's retarded. He was promoted back up 1 day after his request. How is that proving his qualities? Nothing personal against Gummy.

Also, this goes for allot of mods. Rhumzy, H4nk, Dynamic etc. H4nk has been demoted atleast 3 times and he always has his rank back within a week, whilst we have had him 'last warned' like 5 times. Same for DoAx. He was demoted, than Veritas comes in and makes your decision undone. Frikkin get it sorted before both of you do things?
  • Scottie

Clear rules & punishments for admins 11 years 1 month ago #9230

He is still a mod and will not be made admin till he has shows me that he is good it may take weeks may take months just up to him if he wants to try.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

Clear rules & punishments for admins 11 years 1 month ago #9234

crack wrote:
He is still a mod and will not be made admin till he has shows me that he is good it may take weeks may take months just up to him if he wants to try.

You don't give other mods that opportunity. Are you saying we should make r3dst33l, Xhantium, Snowball and Blaine mods again to show they are good when they've done such massive abuse?

This is not at all about Gummy. But you should treat all equally, and not have 'friends' of super admins get away with things. This doesn't only go for Gummy. Also, he doesn't give a shit about the demote as shown in a screenshot of chat between him and Reaper. He said 'crack will promote in 1-2 weeks anyways'. No point in punishing if he knows that.

How would you feel if I banned your friend for RDM, for 2 hours. And then you for 2 weeks for the same RDM?
  • Scottie
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop