Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Machinima On ZARP?

Machinima On ZARP? 11 years 1 month ago #9147

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?:Hewbiee,Hewbiee,Hewbiee
Which server is this suggestion for?:N/A
What would you like to add?:Well not to take Gummy's idea but i would also like to start a youtube Channle Staring the Zarp Community But i can do it Machinima Style i am a machinima director aside from Being with ZARP so i think i could do machinima type News/Announcements/and appluads and anything the community wants innitaly.
How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?i think it would give our server some diversity not to mention i have 128 Subs so yeah it could attract some attention to the ZARP servers as well.
Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?no it would not be in the slightest
Additional notes:Well Just tell me what you guys think and also maybe they could make a new section in the forrums where people post the vids and then i review then and edit in the machinima piece.
  • Hewbiee
  • User is blocked
Login or register to post a reply.

Machinima On ZARP? 11 years 1 month ago #9150

Yeh nice idea also we could showcase patches and it would attract new members to the community +Support
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Machinima On ZARP? 11 years 1 month ago #9152

Please Support this i can make qualitiy Machinima Why Here's a good one i directed plus i do all the voice acting i love Audacity highly recomend it if you want to sound like an elite here is the link please watch the whole thing i worked hard on this tehe as did with all of my pieces enjoy
Attachments:
  • Hewbiee
  • User is blocked

Machinima On ZARP? 11 years 1 month ago #9166

Your videos aren't really machinima though. They hardly have any storyline, some of them are just random gmod recordings. Perhaps if you make a real machinima with nice effects.

For now all your zarp videos can be posted on gummybears zarp channel. We dont need 100 channels with few videos each.

Neutral
  • Scottie
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47