Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system)

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #8382

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: Proislam, STEAM_0:0:38435475, ProIslam
Which server is this suggestion for?: 2# ZombieRP zombiesurvival_b11
What would you like to add?: I'd like to nerf the distance on the taser
How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?: On the taser, I think its just way to hard to get away now, just there a mutant attacked me at spawn, I shot him but hit someone else by mistake which made me wanted, so the cop arrested me. Him having the taser made it impossible to run away. See the taser idea is a good one, but only if everyone who played CP was willing to check if someone was rightfully arrested or not. Even a nerf on the distance would be alright.
Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable? I don't think making the range on a taser would make it exploitable, If anything the taser is already being exploited because of the wanted system getting confused. Ill explain in the notes.
Additional notes:On the new wanted system, It's a bit hard for the new system not to get confused, Someone came onto my property and I killed them which made me wanted for murder. See I wouldn't mind being wanted but the cops having the taser makes it way to hard to run away, as for the wanted system, I don't know how it works, I assume you can't change much in it but I could be wrong. Other than that, I do love the new update, especially the SMG grenades limit and the new upgradable printers :3
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder
HUR HUR REST IN PEACE KID CUDI
nochris doge and feels aren't funny
Login or register to post a reply.

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #8384

I agree with you, tasers are a little op at the moment.

+support
  • Fenri
  • Fresh Boarder

big sig complain achieved *2

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #9253

Any update on this?
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #9321

I'd also agree,like even if they had a shorter range or something might improve the system.
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.â€

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #11444

Anyone else have an opinion on this?
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #11461

+support I really do hate the wanted system.
  • Wolf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #11497

Re-vamp the current wanted system, please... It's so rediculous.
Taser distance should be nerf'd by atleast 30%.
  • Trails
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #12209

Support, Running away is nearly impossible..
  • Elmayyet
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #12413

+ Support, cops are op at the moment.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #13312

Sadly, I don't think they'll change the taser. seems like not much are interested
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #13315

As a cop, I gotta say the range on the tazer is short enough.
We got too many guys who think it's fun to shoot police officers and the current system doesn't like it when police fire at people.

Making the tazer shorter would make my job harder than it already is, and my job is hard enough when I play cop.

However a redone wanted system would be splended, though I'm not sure how we can make it different.
The ability to quickly check the crimes of someone even quicker would also be appreciated. Maybe /crimes can be a function of the tazer? Perhaps when you hit the reload key?
  • ArbytheDragon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Signatures are for people who don't think they're cool enough without one.

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #13409

ArbytheDragon wrote:
As a cop, I gotta say the range on the tazer is short enough.
We got too many guys who think it's fun to shoot police officers and the current system doesn't like it when police fire at people.

Making the tazer shorter would make my job harder than it already is, and my job is hard enough when I play cop.

-Support on shortening the tazer
However a redone wanted system would be splended, though I'm not sure how we can make it different.
The ability to quickly check the crimes of someone even quicker would also be appreciated. Maybe /crimes can be a function of the tazer? Perhaps when you hit the reload key?
  • Trails
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #14076

If they shoot randomly at police, then contact an admin/mod?
I don't think its hard at all being CP/SWAT. especially on #2
Small map, you're bound to run into law enforcement and with a taser like that, don't hope to get away.
As I said, a nerf on the range, in my opinion would be perfect.
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #14182

ProIslam wrote:
If they shoot randomly at police, then contact an admin/mod?
I don't think its hard at all being CP/SWAT. especially on #2
Small map, you're bound to run into law enforcement and with a taser like that, don't hope to get away.
As I said, a nerf on the range, in my opinion would be perfect.

I don't think he meant what you think he meant. He meant that if a police shoots a person, regardless of if they're armed to the teeth or wanted, they have the chance of being auto-demoted for it.

Personally, I like the tazer, it offers some good laughs to those getting tazed and those tazing. I usually talk to the wanted people and ask why they're wanted, but perhaps the range should be shortened a bit since most players don't prefer to talk to the wanted people and just arrest them on the spot. However, if the tazer is to be shortened, I believe the wanted system needs to be fixed so that cops can shoot at criminals without fear of losing their jobs.

+support
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 1 month ago #14403

The tazers are fine. You should all stop trying to lean gangster/thief jobs OP and use your brain for once. As you all know, CP's cannot participate in any illegal event. Therefore they are pretty much bound to using their pistol, illegal gunsale is not a resource they can use. Whilst you criminals have SMG's, AK's etc. We have pistols and a UP stunstick. Tazer is our only way of making a chance against criminals, and it works very effectively.

Nothing should be changed here, not even the wanted system.
I shot him but hit someone else by mistake which made me wanted

If you are being attacked, call the police through IC channels. You are not a SWAT nor a law enforcement figure, you are simply not allowed to shoot others. For whatever reason that may be. You are not even allowed to own a gun and use it in public by law. Defending is not an excuse.

Learn to roleplay before making silly suggestions.
  • Scottie

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 4 weeks ago #15093

"not even the wanted system."
I got wanted for killing a raider on my property. #logic
  • ProIslam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 4 weeks ago #15335

Well after what happened to Hero, every change will go slower if this get's accepted don't expect it will change in some days. A new wanted system would be awesome. I do +Support this.
  • NotDaniel
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 4 weeks ago #15462

Trails wrote:
Re-vamp the current wanted system, please... It's so rediculous.
Taser distance should be nerf'd by atleast 30%.

cant say it any better

Suggestion for 2# ZombieRP (New taser and wanted system) 11 years 4 weeks ago #15482

After playing CP for a while- and rethinking the power of the tazer, I have decided to +support
I can't say I'm not biased in the way I view the tazer since I never have the nerve to commit crimes openly, but in sympathy with criminals, it may be a tad overpowered. Shooting people off 3 story windows is rather extraordinary for a tazer.
  • ArbytheDragon
  • Fresh Boarder
Signatures are for people who don't think they're cool enough without one.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32