Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Would this be a great addition to the server?

Yes! 10 50%
No! 10 50%
Total number of voters: 20 ( Hermione, Wolfi, catboy sven ツ, erikthesloth, Chuteuk ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Suggestion] LeaderBoard Re-Design | Most F1's

[TTT Suggestion] LeaderBoard Re-Design | Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447856

Note: This suggestion will only work when the New RDM Manager gets added on TTT

I would like as many votes as possible on this one!

Server Name:
Zarp TTT

Suggestion Title:
A new way to award staff members that have done the most f1's

How would it benefit the server:
As previously said it would award those who do loads of f1's and work hard for the server, would also add a little bit of competition ;)

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None

Additional notes:

So i have just made this PNG image giving a little bit of information on how it would look and how it would work. Take a look:

:zarp: Thanks for your time!:zarp:
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by RFlex.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447858

I like the idea, but I don't like the concept of competition.

We shouldn't be fighting over reports, instead we should be working as a team. I don't think it would be fair on the people who maybe aren't able to play as much as others and subsequently will lose out in the top spots of your proposed addition.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2443

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447865

.uzi wrote:
I like the idea, but I don't like the concept of competition.

We shouldn't be fighting over reports, instead we should be working as a team. I don't think it would be fair on the people who maybe aren't able to play as much as others and subsequently will lose out in the top spots of your proposed addition.

This is not made to show that some staff members " are bad" at their job, its to give a shout out to the ones that do alot, because most of the times there are people that work hard but are not awarded as much, especially now that we cant see how many reports someone has done.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447868

Meh rewards for completing F1s is lame.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5849

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447871

AA RFLeX wrote:
This is not made to show that some staff members " are bad" at their job, its to give a shout out to the ones that do alot, because most of the times there are people that work hard but are not awarded as much, especially now that we cant see how many reports someone has done.
Lets say your idea was implemented, with a top 10 list. Staff who weren't on that list would feel like they didn't do well, they would feel like they didn't perform to a good standard. I've seen ideas like this come around for other servers of ranging games and it all turned sour soon after it was implemented.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2443
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .uzi.

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447874

I don't think they should be rewarded for something like that. People would definitely oppose the idea of Staff members getting benefits that they can't get because they're not staff. But I don't see any harm in the friendly competition.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sally Skobo is bestest frand
  • Thanks received: 162

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447876

It's not a bad idea really. But i am afraid that most staff members will feel sad if they did not do that many F1s and if that continues, they might resign because they feel useless. The positive side is, that some staff members who don't really care about them right now might start handling more and more to go up on the leaderboards. But this could lead to staff members not handling reports properly and making more mistakes.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447879

Quality over quantity.
I would rather have my F1 handled by an experienced guy who takes his time with me and my report rather than a person who is in a rush to handle the next F1.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
The following user(s) said Thank You: .uzi, Coldstuff

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447881

.uzi wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Lets say your idea was implemented, with a top 10 list. Staff who weren't on that list would feel like they didn't do well, they would feel like they didn't perform to a good standard. I've seen ideas like this come around for other servers of ranging games and it all turned sour soon after it was implemented.
Well this shows the staff members that have helped most of people and wont show background stuff such as suggestions that they make etc. Now i dont believe anyone would feel bad because he wasnt on a list with the top 5 staff members that have finished the most f1's, and the main reason is that TTT has not that many staff members compared to ssrp, TTT barerly has 20 staff members, so you know the finished f1's will be really close. Also the tab would not be updated every week, it would be updated every second, showing progress everytime, there is a reason on why staff members can see how many f1s they have done in SSRP, if its a low amount it shows that they havent worked as hard as some other times where they would have double the amount. This is for staff members to be able to see how much they have worked this week, i believe being able to see what you have done will make you want to improve everytime.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447886

RandomdudeDK wrote:
Quality over quantity.
I would rather have my F1 handled by an experienced guy who takes his time with me and my report rather than a person who is in a rush to handle the next F1.
What you say doesnt make much sense to me. Lead team members will be able to see how many f1's someone does, meaning a staff member can still handle f1's and rush them just to get loads of them finished and show that he has done alot of work, there is a reason why we have a report abuse section.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447888

Johnler wrote:
It's not a bad idea really. But i am afraid that most staff members will feel sad if they did not do that many F1s and if that continues, they might resign because they feel useless. The positive side is, that some staff members who don't really care about them right now might start handling more and more to go up on the leaderboards. But this could lead to staff members not handling reports properly and making more mistakes.
Why would someone resign because they are not in the list? If not in the list then it means he didnt do as many f1's as someone else. What you are saying here is that its better for someone not to be able to see if he has done a bad job or not, meaning he will never improve.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447892

:minussp:

I got demoted from super admin for rewarding staff who do alot of F1s very well on SSRP, and so I already know that it's a "stupid idea" according to para.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447894

AA RFLeX wrote:
Johnler wrote:
Why would someone resign because they are not in the list? If not in the list then it means he didnt do as many f1's as someone else. What you are saying here is that its better for someone not to be able to see if he has done a bad job or not, meaning he will never improve.

There are some people who are thinking of resigning because the feel useless. If they play for example 4 hours a week on TTT, try to handle as many F1s as possible and then see that they are not in the top 10 they could feel like they are not doing the job right and might resign. I know this sounds weird but many staff come asking me if they are doing a good job because they are thinking of resigning. Til now 2 staff members have asked me that.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447895

Johnler wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Johnler wrote:

There are some people who are thinking of resigning because the feel useless. If they play for example 4 hours a week on TTT, try to handle as many F1s as possible and then see that they are not in the top 10 they could feel like they are not doing the job right and might resign. I know this sounds weird but many staff come asking me if they are doing a good job because they are thinking of resigning. Til now 2 staff members have asked me that.
If someone wants to resign then its his own decision, we cant force staff members to not resign by not telling them the truth, if someone cant play alot then it means he has something more important and he knows that life is more important than a video game, meaning that most people wont care that they have low f1's
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447931

I think you misspelt Johnler at Number 1 xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Staff shouldn't fight over reports as it may change their opinions on other staff around them, generally I think it is fine how it is
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #447934

Liamkis123 wrote:
I think you misspelt Johnler at Number 1 xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Staff shouldn't fight over reports as it may change their opinions on other staff around them, generally I think it is fine how it is
Server will get boring after a while, its fine as it is but why not add more things to it or update it xD
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #448052

Damn, R-Flex won 1st, 2nd and 3rd!
:plussp:
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #448053

The number shouldn't matter, staff become staff to help players. If they wish to know a number they can ask, there shouldn't be any bragging rights between the staff team.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #448057

Sally wrote:
The number shouldn't matter, staff become staff to help players. If they wish to know a number they can ask, there shouldn't be any bragging rights between the staff team.
And thats what this is all about. Improving yourself and helping players.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[TTT Suggestion] Awarding Staff With Most F1's 7 years 6 months ago #448069

this would be great for ssrp aswell
  • NOPEEEEE
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64