Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In game requests? (Different than the complaint)

In game requests? (Different than the complaint) 11 years 2 months ago #7297

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: Luclamus
Which server is this suggestion for?: All
What would you like to add?: In game requests, not for assistance, but for games, and things of the sort. Like if an admin is on, a request for a fun little RP theme session. Or for a little event game. Something to get creative with, to connect with the community users who don't use the forum. This can also be used for live feedback for the admins online. As the owners can tally up the good/bad adminship of certain users.
How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?: Gaining feedback and statistics on users is always a good thing.
Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?: A bit, people could lie on their submission. But it's for a general look on the admin. And in no way reflects his work. Now, if you see a trend from multiple users, maybe it's time to investigate. But one guy spamming "BAD ADMIN BAD ADMIN" obviously a ragebaby.
Additional notes: None.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
Login or register to post a reply.

In game requests? (Different than the complaint) 11 years 2 months ago #7370

The past few events that I've launched were quite a experience. The 'ZARP sculpture'-contest through radio worked fine, but the zombie event worked horrible even though the majority did vote yes.

Adding events is not something people like to get used to, most people just want to print their moneys and raid. I think forcing a series of events -from whatever nature- may harm the server image/some players that don't like to be around such entertainment.

A good option would've been "fun fairs" or other stage performances at the admin area in the old map. I'm not sure if the new one has one. In this view I think 1 and 1 only event organizer should be appointed so that it has some form of schedule and players should be informed of upcoming events one week ahead. This so they don't say 'OMG WHY DID NO-ONE TELL ME I COULDVE EARNED MONEYSSSS'. It also gives a greater show-up.

+support under my terms, else -support.
  • Scottie

In game requests? (Different than the complaint) 11 years 2 months ago #7648

+ Support

Yeah this would help new members with Gmod and how to use to properly.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

In game requests? (Different than the complaint) 11 years 1 month ago #9146

Like the idea and i think it will get the community to maybe get to know each other more +Support
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

In game requests? (Different than the complaint) 11 years 1 month ago #9160

Why i think its a grand Idea Ol'Bean and you deserve My +Support and now i know why upon investigation on the matter you are so mean Scottie you use to be a super admin yourself but because you were to harsh you lost that so now every waking day of your life is just one more chance to make veryone feel like S**T it makes sense congrats on telling me im not eligible when you lost yours due to abus yet you are exactly what you seek to demote Abusers makes sense. Keep up the good work Ol'chap ;D oh and don't forget i love you Scottikinz-<3
  • Hewbiee
  • User is blocked

In game requests? (Different than the complaint) 11 years 1 month ago #9164

Hewbiee wrote:
Why i think its a grand Idea Ol'Bean and you deserve My +Support and now i know why upon investigation on the matter you are so mean Scottie you use to be a super admin yourself but because you were to harsh you lost that so now every waking day of your life is just one more chance to make veryone feel like S**T it makes sense congrats on telling me im not eligible when you lost yours due to abus yet you are exactly what you seek to demote Abusers makes sense. Keep up the good work Ol'chap ;D oh and don't forget i love you Scottikinz-<3

Ehh. That was random. I quit on my own behalf. I returned temporarily because Agent went on holiday. As he was returninf I spoke with Hero and came out that I still prefer to continue as a regular.

Hero will confirm this. Do your homework before judging. You've just joined ZARP, there is no reason for your ego to be so grand it makes you think you are capable of head admin. I spoke some people on Teamspeak yesterday, all of them seemed to hate you. I guess your knife is cutting in the wrong places. Good luck securing a spot as admin. Pahahaha, no.
  • Scottie
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop