• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366331

Server Name:
SSRP 1,2,3

Suggestion Title:
Having the ability to craft every case that is added

How would it benefit the server:
Would add a really cool feature to the server that wont restrict people from having some specific items that were in old updates and cant be obtained anymore. The cases wouldnt lose their rarety if they had an expensive recipe for example 1 Super Charged Uranium in order to craft 1 case. I believe this would be really awesome for a few reasons such as, not only old player will have them but new comers would be able to get them as well without paying 30m or more for 1 of them just of how rare they are. It would also bring some old special weapons back in action and would overall improve the server.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None

Additional notes:
You could craft cases like: Rare Case,Mega Rare Gift,Golden Egg,Gencorp Case. I would not add cases such as steam case and cash cases as those will be only obtain through booster packs, so people that support the server would get something unique back from it.

This will be really great at the moment just because u cant easily get the gencorp case and you cant obtain it through booster packs, so adding this feature and giving players the ability to craft the cases would make it way more enjoyable.
And for those who say "No, everyone would have op guns to raid etc" remember that this is a game and you are here to enjoy it and not struggle with it.

Thanks for reading!
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366339

Sounds like a great idea!

:plussp:
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366341

Don't do this! Just put more cases in booster packs! It's more beneficial for everyone! :D
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: KapiJam

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366342

I think this is not a very good Idea, the items are only available for a certain amount of time, people who have them items will kind of be disappointed because they worked hard at the time to obtain them, and people could just get them any time.

I think this wouldn't be a very good idea.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Brandify.

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366343

Brandify wrote:
I think this is not a very good Idea, the items are only available for a certain amount of time, people who have them items will kind of be disappointed because they worked hard at the time to obtain them, and people could just get them any time.

Are all your opinions this dumb?

I mean come on, there's already been booster pack sales made that include them after their respective updates... The lead team have made it perfectly clear that they're not supposed to be a symbol of age in the community, nor should they be. After all, who cares if you've been in the community for 10 years, people just want to have fun and this idea implemented properly would open up a whole new arsenal of OP weapons to new players.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366351

Brandify wrote:

I dont think anyone would be disappointed at all because from the cases i talked about above all of the items inside them can be obtained right now, you can go on s1 and get a handcannon for 15m so it doesnt really matter if someone is saving them as they get added again and again.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366377

Maby not those cases but cases like Blueprint and Weapon cases should be craft able
Would be nice.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366379

Bobby Bobbys wrote:
Maby not those cases but cases like Blueprint and Weapon cases should be craft able
Would be nice.
Bp and weapon cases are easily obtained by raiding the vault which requires skill, so i dont think that would be any good.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366391

Doggo wrote:
Brandify wrote:

I mean come on, there's already been booster pack sales made that include them after their respective updates... The lead team have made it perfectly clear that they're not supposed to be a symbol of age in the community, nor should they be. After all, who cares if you've been in the community for 10 years, people just want to have fun and this idea implemented properly would open up a whole new arsenal of OP weapons to new players.

Well it'd ruin the rarity items in which they can no longer obtain, I could see how you would want it though, as you spent most of your time when these updates was out banned.

ЯFlex wrote:
Brandify wrote:

I dont think anyone would be disappointed at all because from the cases i talked about above all of the items inside them can be obtained right now, you can go on s1 and get a handcannon for 15m so it doesnt really matter if someone is saving them as they get added again and again.

Although I agree with you, I feel that the reason the items was there in the update to actually make players play on there at the time, as some kind of motivation for someone to play to obtain these nice items, by making them craft able all year round, it kind of makes it pointless for the updates.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
Add me on Steam
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Brandify.

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366392

Doggo wrote:
Brandify wrote:

good luck getting unbanned on ssrp with that kind of attitude
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brandify, Kodi

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366395

ЯFlex wrote:
Brandify wrote:

Although I agree with you, I feel that the reason the items was there in the update to actually make players play on there at the time, as some kind of motivation for someone to play to obtain these nice items, by making them craft able all year round, it kind of makes it pointless for the updates.[/quote]
Yes, but no one said that from the cases you will 100% get the best item. The chances of getting something good can easily be lowered anytime.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366398

In my opinion this would not be the best idea for these reasons . The first being that some of these items were a little over powered and they need to have some sort of rarity so that it won't be a common item used in raids , for example before the hand cannon bp you Hardley even saw people use the hand cannon because if they loose it they would loose 50 mill. Another reason is that a lot of people who have spent a big amount of money on certain items will lose all the investment they have in that item because for example the smoke grenade is a very cool collectors item and it is not obtainable anymore therefore it costs a lot and if you would put that in a case then it would ruin some people inventories and the worth. These are just some reasons but thank you for your suggestion. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion and not binding in any way shape or any form
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366399

ЯFlex wrote:
ЯFlex wrote:
Brandify wrote:

Although I agree with you, I feel that the reason the items was there in the update to actually make players play on there at the time, as some kind of motivation for someone to play to obtain these nice items, by making them craft able all year round, it kind of makes it pointless for the updates.
Yes, but no one said that from the cases you will 100% get the best item. The chances of getting something good can easily be lowered anytime.[/quote]

Then again if this was added what's the point in having events when you can obtain it any time, like people get excited because they want to try and get the best items before the cases are no longer obtainable, by making this craft able nearly everyone will be roaming around with Juggernaut suits and scanners, do you understand what I mean?
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
Add me on Steam

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366400

If there is a way to craft case, all the item in that case will be cheaper and there will be more miner on the server.
  • Hardcoreknight
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • When u see a nuclear bomb, don't touch it
  • Thanks received: 94

EX-SSRP moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366416

Luan wrote:
In my opinion this would not be the best idea for these reasons . The first being that some of these items were a little over powered and they need to have some sort of rarity so that it won't be a common item used in raids , for example before the hand cannon bp you Hardley even saw people use the hand cannon because if they loose it they would loose 50 mill. Another reason is that a lot of people who have spent a big amount of money on certain items will lose all the investment they have in that item because for example the smoke grenade is a very cool collectors item and it is not obtainable anymore therefore it costs a lot and if you would put that in a case then it would ruin some people inventories and the worth. These are just some reasons but thank you for your suggestion. Keep in mind that this is just my opinion and not binding in any way shape or any form
No one said to add the ls_sniper and the css nades back, i just suggested the ability to craft cases that have already been readded to the game.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #366465

+ It will be 1 scu to craft so its not "cheap". The best item you will get from 1 of those cases will be worth as much as the scu so it changes nothing
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 10 months ago #367146

Bump
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 9 months ago #388341

Bump, scu is only used for upgrades and gluon guns which makes them hard to sell nowdays as if you get an upgrade you cant convert it to anything, meaning it will be there forever.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 9 months ago #388344

I think cases should be harder to get not easier...

The easier an item is to get the cheaper it becomes and that will apply to everything you get in the cases. The more of each item there is, the cheaper they'll be.

Also the more special weapons in circulation the harder you make it to base. Until everyone and their dog has an inventory full of thunderguns.
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 48
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

[SSRP Suggestion] Ability To Craft Cases 7 years 9 months ago #388345

Saaaaarah wrote:
I think cases should be harder to get not easier...

The easier an item is to get the cheaper it becomes and that will apply to everything you get in the cases. The more of each item there is, the cheaper they'll be.

Also the more special weapons in circulation the harder you make it to base. Until everyone and their dog has an inventory full of thunderguns.

I totally agree with you there Sarah, if this gets implemented then no more basing for anyone without a constant raid full of infinite tguns, m202's everything.
  • MrExtremezHD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX - SSRP Administrator
  • Thanks received: 18
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127