Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196269

Server Name: SSRP Server 1 and 2

Suggestion Title: Uranium Product Unit for All jobs

How would it benefit the server: Uranium is a key item in day to day crafting, and I find it very irritating, and an annoyance in my everyday darkrp experience that I have to switch to Black Market Dealer, wait 5 minutes, buy a uranium unit, and switch back, every time I'd like to print uranium. I feel that all jobs should be able to purchase this entity the same way you buy a regular printer through the shop menu, rather than an exclusive for switching to a job, waiting, and then buying one and switching back.

Allowing all available jobs the ability to purchase this will get rid of the annoyance of switching to BMD to buy one.

Potential Issues/Exploits: None

Additional notes: None
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Morgan.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196275

And + that it takes a long time just to make your money back on the thing.

Why not? +Support.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Tettra.

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196283

I like the idea and it would be useful, but there is no RP to it.

Black Market Dealer is part of the Black Market
and last I checked... not every citizen has access to buying a uranium unit whenever they feel.

-Support
  • MegaMowery
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 114
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by MegaMowery.

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196284

Make it available to all the bad jobs then
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196286

Making it avaiable on the bad boy jobs would be a good idea in my opinion.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196302

I think they should keep it with the black market dealer because there would be a surplus of uranium making the demand and price lower because it is too easy to get the unit and also gives the opportunity for some one to role play black market dealer
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196303

Or you could make it so switching to BMD to buy uranium printer wouldn't count as job abuse.
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196308

I feel like this is a good idea, but the whats the point of having Black Market Dealer? It just takes the RP fact out of Black Market Dealer as well making it very scheduled to make Uranium. Having it available would mean more money for everyone yes, but it means more Mortars etc. Which defeats the point of having the Black Market Dealer job. I have a very mixed opinion on this... so I don't really know what to say sorry :(
  • ThatsKarma
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex- SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 17

If you need assistance add me on Steam!

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196330

Just going to do like everyone else does when i have a decent suggestion, coming with a silly argument.

I have been playing Zarp for 2 years and it has as long as i remember been BMD that can buy Uranium printer. without that no one would be roleplaying as a BMD.

-support!!

Edit: Zarp is supposed to have realism, without that we would all play as gangsters and that is not roleplay!!!!
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196339

Luan wrote:
I think they should keep it with the black market dealer because there would be a surplus of uranium making the demand and price lower because it is too easy to get the unit and also gives the opportunity for some one to role play black market dealer

Anyone can change jobs to the BMD, the only reason uranium is the price it is right now is because of the long wait to make the uranium, and the high cost of doing so.
I feel like this is a good idea, but the whats the point of having Black Market Dealer? It just takes the RP fact out of Black Market Dealer as well making it very scheduled to make Uranium. Having it available would mean more money for everyone yes, but it means more Mortars etc. Which defeats the point of having the Black Market Dealer job. I have a very mixed opinion on this... so I don't really know what to say sorry :(
Just going to do like everyone else does when i have a decent suggestion, coming with a silly argument.

I have been playing Zarp for 2 years and it has as long as i remember been BMD that can buy Uranium printer. without that no one would be roleplaying as a BMD.

-support!!

Edit: Zarp is supposed to have realism, without that we would all play as gangsters and that is not roleplay!!!!

I've never seen someone actually "roleplay" like you're describing. This is a Semi-Serious server, and the uranium unit and BMD job is usually targeted towards making uranium, and every player I see having one is always AFK with one of these hidden, not roleplaying with it, etc.

Also, we have lasers cannons that shoot gluons and melt players and props, and thunderguns that shoot fire and explode everything, so when we talk about taking an entity from the BMD and adding it to all jobs, or bad jobs, I don't see how that's ruining roleplay, because lets be honest, we have thunder guns.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196346

It can't ruin roleplay at all, because 99% of the players at zarp is not roleplaying its either RAID>GROW/PRINT>KILL>REPEAT or >TAZE>ARREST>KILL>REPEAT. There is no PassiveRP to be found EVER on the server anymore, one of the main reason why i quitted.
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196357

I'm assuming the Black Market Dealer job is supposed to sell it to other people. But let's just be honest here... who is going to buy a 1 million dollar entity from someone else. The worst part is that it disappears when they log off. Well, this is the reason why I personally don't buy it, but I don't know about anybody else.

Either way, nobody really roleplays the Black Market Dealer correctly, and it's not like you're ruining the Black Market Dealer job because there's still different items for them to sell. I just don't think selling the Uranium Production Unit is every going to be roleplayed though.

I think I'll stay neutral on this one.

Thanks for the suggestion! :3
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody
  • Thanks received: 92
[ Ex-Zarp Community Member| Ex-SSRP Administrator| Ex-Deathrun Administrator ]
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Remixful.

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196358

Morgan wrote:
Luan wrote:

Anyone can change jobs to the BMD, the only reason uranium is the price it is right now is because of the long wait to make the uranium, and the high cost of doing so.

-support!!

I've never seen someone actually "roleplay" like you're describing. This is a Semi-Serious server, and the uranium unit and BMD job is usually targeted towards making uranium, and every player I see having one is always AFK with one of these hidden, not roleplaying with it, etc.

Also, we have lasers cannons that shoot gluons and melt players and props, and thunderguns that shoot fire and explode everything, so when we talk about taking an entity from the BMD and adding it to all jobs, or bad jobs, I don't see how that's ruining roleplay, because lets be honest, we have thunder guns.

My suggestion got denied due to "realism" and only that reason.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196433

Aspect wrote:

-support!!

Printing URANIUM is indeed very realistic.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • JarredInator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Live for today because tomorrow is never promised
  • Thanks received: 106
SSRP - Pro
Deathrun - Ex pleb
TTT - Average
Bhop - Pleb
TS3 - Knoeb

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by JarredInator.

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196440

i feel just the same morgan..

:plussp:
  • xSeppe
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Steam Profile Link In Signature!
  • Thanks received: 140

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #196441

I agree printing uranium is realistic but hey why can gangster buy should they have access to every single item? They can already do drugs, gun shipment, printers. Why should it become such an OP job.

And bilbo i agree with you. Zarp is not a DarkRP server anymore when everyone has everyone everything.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Uranium Production Unit For All Jobs 8 years 7 months ago #197207

Aspect wrote:
I agree printing uranium is realistic but hey why can gangster buy should they have access to every single item? They can already do drugs, gun shipment, printers. Why should it become such an OP job.

And bilbo i agree with you. Zarp is not a DarkRP server anymore when everyone has everyone everything.

There's no such thing as an "op job" when there are no class specific mechanics and each operates in a near identical way but with different restrictions.

ZARP hasn't been a true DarkRP server for a long time. It's basically just Gang wars with some hobos slinging shit around.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun