Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP - Suggestion] Miscellaneous.

[SSRP - Suggestion] Miscellaneous. 8 years 8 months ago #181866

Server Name
  • |1| ZARP|CUSTOM DARKRP|STEAM GIVEAWAY!
  • |2| ZARP|CUSTOM DARKRP|M9K|GANGS|CRAFTING
Suggestion Title: Miscellaneus.
Such ideas include the following!

#1: Increased $$$ Reward for Cops.
Think about it: in a bank raid, the heist can result in a loot of 300-400k$ + some bp cases, which can very easily get you to 1.2 milion, or even up to two. And a cop only gets 50k$ per raider; considering the most raiders I've ever seen at once is just four, it's not really worth it.
Even worse for nuclear launch: some douche player casts a device usually sold (afaik) for 25 milion zarp$ which pretty much ends up legally rdming everyone in the server, and you get only 150k$ for stopping it.
Also, whoever casts these imminent cataclysms usually has friends and a rather strong base defending it, so a special weapon is required.
With the risk of losing something like a Milkor for no profit at all, it's really no surprise most cops don't give a shit if a nuke is casted. I'm not asking for something as ridiculous in good ol' evilmelon zarp (fyi killing a bank raider gave you 1/2 milion), but something which would get cops to defend the bank / prevent this from becoming FalloutRP via some actual profit.

2#: Introduction of the entire M9K arsenal.
Already discussed it in a previous suggestion of mine. TL;DR add all the weapons M9K has to offer; we use this addon, might aswell use it to its' full potential!
Automatic shotguns and particularly powerful non-explosive weapons should still require steel & uranium to craft, but they would really need a serious buff. Even right now, who the fuck bothers crafting something under the minigun tier nowadays?
Ares Shrike, Striker, F2000 & PKM are complete wank and it's not really worth it spending that amount of money over a glorified assault rifle. Either increase their damage so that they justify their costs, or reduce their holster time. Hell, maybe make it even instant! AFAIK, good old (not rly) Gluon Gun is insta-holster and just fucks up everything in sight harder than the nuclear strike.
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ADD THE FISTS WEAPON ALREADY. GODDAMNIT.
It would also make sense for the mutant fists to deal more damage, which would be great for mutants so they're no longer doomed once they throw a knife.

#3: Some sort of add-on forcing NLR.
I've been on servers where, upon death, a circle (whose size can be modified) appears using your point of death as its' exact center. Entering this circle (which disappears with the NLR timer) strips you all of your weapons, prevents you from dealing/taking damage and, should you stay in said circle for too long, may even get you slain.
There IS a possible exploit on this thing, which consists in suiciding elsewhere, therefore removing said NLR enforcer and letting you do whatever you want; but that happens already anyway.

#Balloon: Shrek Job.
Add a Shrek job which lets you claim an entire district for you and other shreks and use an instakill melee weapon to end any motherfucker who dares enter your swamp. Replaces mutant.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Explained in #3; none I could think of.

Additional notes:Add the fists weapons, EMP. You and Chute owe us for turning the DarkRP servers into sandbox, dicks.
  • Cold Pizza
  • Fresh Boarder
  • always wear dry socks
  • Thanks received: 5
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40