Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157365

Server Name:Dark RP, Zarp

Suggestion Title:Training moderators on there first experience of staff

How would it benefit the server:This can benefit all staff by training them properly before they become actual staff in game

Potential Issues/Exploits:Can help improve f1's, in its time and how they are delt with

Additional notes: O.k so i thought of how admins can help improve f1's and can also train new staff members who has just joined, i spoke with Brother morgz and fennster my appreciation to them for the support i explained how the f1's may not be done correctly and can also train new staff members by 1: Bring the new staff to a recent f1 make them listen to the f1 and the "admin on duty" or the admin assisting f1 will watch over and mark them on how they delt with it, then the trainee staff would give his verdict like a staff member and when he has his conclusion of what they would do they would turn to the "admin on duty" or the admin assisting the f1 and would give the appropriate warn/kick/ban/jail/slay depending on the trainee would determine on his score if he was off on how he would deal with that f1 he fails if he is close you mark them out of 5-10 if they get a straight pass they move on to another f1 sit and this can go on with multiple new members as this can be a new chain to assist f1 with more trained staff and new members and can also do f1 correctly.

this was just a brain storm as i apparently acted to the f1 appropriately and i handled it very well when the guy left my f1 which the guy rdm'd me he was straight teleported back and was froze and jailed when he was being abusive and the admin was showing him the rules i was there to tell him what rule he broke not just rdm but leaving a f1 sit which is not allowed unless the staff member has said you may leave so i then came up with the brain storm of admin/mod assists shortens word or abbreviated "AMA" which could stand for admin-mod-assist idk about the name just the idea :Note please don't criticize me as i have been told "i do not know how the system works and i would apparently make a rubbish staff member, i am here to provide idea's and support this game and its staff and members community i know this server is not big now but it will grow and maybe with a idea like this you may have newer staff that actually know how do do a f1 and also 24/7 watch on the server as the last idea i pitched was supported but wasn't i told red power about the times that staff are not on, well with more staff there will be no rule breakers at times staff are not online"

Thanks for reading i hope this post will not only entertain you guys but also give you inspiration on newer idea's to improve the server for staff and members
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
Login or register to post a reply.

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157367

Perfect suggestion.
I Think it could benefit new staffmembers if an f1 situation or two were a part of the training.
Some people actually get brought to an F1 already to see how its done.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by RandomdudeDK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revolutionist Bartark

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157369

I already thought they trained them? But obviously not
Deathrun staff - 1
SSRP Staff - 0
  • KingofSaiyans
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I might be a fan of Maisie Williams.
  • Thanks received: 160
Ex deathrun mod x2
Ex deahtrun admin x2
Ex deathrun SA x1
Ex bhop mod x1
Ex TS staff x1

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157370

Wait wut?

But when I was SSRP moderator, and when I got TTT moderator, I got trained, both times!

Doesn't everyone get trained?
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157371

We do not have f1's in the training sessions as i recall it.
And of course newcomers get training.
Lol.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by RandomdudeDK.

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157372

RandomdudeDK wrote:
Perfect suggestion.
I Think it could benefit new staffmembers if an f1 situation or two were a part of the training.
Some people actually get brought to an F1 already to see how its done.

there's hardly a time i will say this but thank you positive things like that is what makes me want to try harder to apply and i won't say i thought of the idea to help train me due to my disabilities but to train other and idk about the rest if you get trained like that then i think more detail should be brought in with it and more focus on teaching them be the teacher them the student be a leader and not a follower!
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157373

RandomdudeDK wrote:
We do mot have f1's in the training sessions as i recall it.

see that's what i thought
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157375

bartark wrote:

How would it benefit the server:This can benefit all staff by training them properly before they become actual staff in game

Potential Issues/Exploits:Can help improve f1's, in its time and how they are delt with

Additional notes: O.k so i thought of how admins can help improve f1's and can also train new staff members who has just joined, i spoke with Brother morgz and fennster my appreciation to them for the support i explained how the f1's may not be done correctly and can also train new staff members by 1: Bring the new staff to a recent f1 make them listen to the f1 and the "admin on duty" or the admin assisting f1 will watch over and mark them on how they delt with it, then the trainee staff would give his verdict like a staff member and when he has his conclusion of what they would do they would turn to the "admin on duty" or the admin assisting the f1 and would give the appropriate warn/kick/ban/jail/slay depending on the trainee would determine on his score if he was off on how he would deal with that f1 he fails if he is close you mark them out of 5-10 if they get a straight pass they move on to another f1 sit and this can go on with multiple new members as this can be a new chain to assist f1 with more trained staff and new members and can also do f1 correctly.

this was just a brain storm as i apparently acted to the f1 appropriately and i handled it very well when the guy left my f1 which the guy rdm'd me he was straight teleported back and was froze and jailed when he was being abusive and the admin was showing him the rules i was there to tell him what rule he broke not just rdm but leaving a f1 sit which is not allowed unless the staff member has said you may leave so i then came up with the brain storm of admin/mod assists shortens word or abbreviated "AMA" which could stand for admin-mod-assist idk about the name just the idea :Note please don't criticize me as i have been told "i do not know how the system works and i would apparently make a rubbish staff member, i am here to provide idea's and support this game and its staff and members community i know this server is not big now but it will grow and maybe with a idea like this you may have newer staff that actually know how do do a f1 and also 24/7 watch on the server as the last idea i pitched was supported but wasn't i told red power about the times that staff are not on, well with more staff there will be no rule breakers at times staff are not online"

Thanks for reading i hope this post will not only entertain you guys but also give you inspiration on newer idea's to improve the server for staff and members

The only thing that popped out to me was when you said " i know this server is not big now but it will grow" I'm not sure what you mean by that but there as been 90/90 everyday and most of the day we are now rank number 3 and server 2 as gone up about 20 ranks since the map change. I'm pretty sure I was reading a thread on here about someone being tired of the server all ways being full. In regards to your suggestion Mods/Admins/SuperAdmins all get trained by someone higher than them they get to learn all the commands they have an examples of what situations they should be used for. The staff team are doing a great job and I'm sure they could improve but I'm not pushing any limits for the ones that do a fantastic job. Any new member of staff that as been trained can also come to another member of staff or lead team and ask for help with their new found powers or more training.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by RedPowder.

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157378

Blocked wrote:
All staff members are trained before they are given their rank, in the training everything is explained as far as I recall, the keypad checker, the F1 system, how to deal with F1's, commands, etc.

As for how they deal with situations in F1's, its already explained in their application, for example, if someone applying for moderator has a bad way of dealing with RDM in his application, there's a low chance of him being accepted
Quite true.
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157379

RedPowder wrote:
bartark wrote:

The only thing that popped out to me was when you said " i know this server is not big now but it will grow" I'm not sure what you mean by that but there as been 90/90 everyday and most of the day we are now rank number 3 and server 2 as gone up about 20 ranks since the map change. I'm pretty sure I was reading a thread on here about someone being tired of the server all ways being full. In regards to your suggestion Mods/Admins/SuperAdmins all get trained by someone higher than them they get to learn all the commands they have an examples of what situations they should be used for. The staff team are doing a great job and I'm sure they could improve but I'm not pushing any limits for the ones that do a fantastic job. Any new member of staff that as been trained can also come to another member of staff or lead team and ask for help with their new found powers or more training.

thanks red, i know i think i wasnt ment to bold that and what would you think of training new staff that way? and wow servers doing great congrats
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157380

Blocked wrote:
All staff members are trained before they are given their rank, in the training everything is explained as far as I recall, the keypad checker, the F1 system, how to deal with F1's, commands, etc.

As for how they deal with situations in F1's, its already explained in their application, for example, if someone applying for moderator has a bad way of dealing with RDM in his application, there's a low chance of him being accepted

Well said.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157381

RandomdudeDK wrote:
Blocked wrote:

Quite true.

and that is also what i mean i won't do applications good but with help i could learn that way and possibly others who feel the same
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157399

Just sayin the only reason s2 went up was the spike of people after the initial change. It's back to the same as it was before now.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157409

Exrominem wrote:
Just sayin the only reason s2 went up was the spike of people after the initial change. It's back to the same as it was before now.

i know ive spoken with a few staff now the servers have different amount of staff using the 2 servers which is why the server had no admins at like 3 oclock in the morning and people used to rule break the most then
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157440

Every high ranked staff member does his training in his own way.
I used to explain them how to deal with several F1's aswell.

Unneccesary suggestion in my eyes.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

Idea for admins & moderators head and super admins 8 years 10 months ago #157567

Nexize Sanae でこもり さなえ wrote:
Every high ranked staff member does his training in his own way.
I used to explain them how to deal with several F1's aswell.

Unneccesary suggestion in my eyes.

its hardly unnecessary whn im posting idea's to help the server but not goin to post anymore if i get negative feed back and whilst ive been on i have never seen a admin do a assisted f1 sits so just thought it may be a good idea
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.