TOPIC: [SSRP] Selling drugs

[SSRP] Selling drugs 8 years 11 months ago #141797

Server Name
DarkRP

Suggestion Title
Allow any job to sell drugs

How would this benefit the server
Scenario:
Player x raids Player y succesfully, he gets 100k from player y's money printers and finds a full harvest of drugs. Player x picks up the drugs, but he cant sell them because hes a Master Theif, so now player x has to change his job to drug dealer, and stay drug dealer for 10 minutes, so that he wont be job abusing. To get the full profit from his raid.

Also as many of you know the drug dealer is not always able to buy your drugs once you have finished basing, and therefore you will often just change your job if you are looking to raid, resulting in you having to run around with alot of inventory or bank space taken up until the next time you decide to be a drug dealer.

I feel like this change whilst being a little wrong roleplay wise; since the drug dealers should be selling the drugs, could be a great little quality of life change for alot of people, including myself.

Potential Issues/Exploits
None, aslong as the drug dealer remains the only role that can buy and grow the drugs.

Additional Notes
Making this change would be great for non-vips aswell, since they are rarely able to get the drug dealer job.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Gems.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Selling drugs 8 years 11 months ago #141832

I like the idea and it does save a lot of time but as you said it could take away from the roleplaying of drug dealers selling them. I think ill go with a +support as also if the drug dealer has no money you can come another time as any job.
  • 2spooky4me
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-Deathrun Admin and SSRP Mod
  • Thanks received: 76
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun