Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More!

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116573

Earlier Today....

I was on this map today and i realised a player was on the roof of one of the shops, i then decided that i would tell him to get off it. He did, then i wanted to find out how to do it.
There is a Baggage carrier inside, there is also a counter near it, if you put props on top of the baggage carrier then you can jump onto the roof of a store (i think its some form of souvenir shop) Anyway. so this could be resolved by either placing an invisible wall there or removing the baggage carrier all altogether.

The "+More" bit is about the new update, the T's getting the Defib, if a T is revived and their kill was confirmed (9 out of 10 times it is) then u can see that they 1. have been revived 2. that they are a T.

This may be intentional, if it is, then i feel it should be changed.
I think they should not be moved into the alive section, personally, either that or their identity is still hidden.

These are 2 glitches that i found today.
If there is anything i should add, comment, ill add more detail to these if u comment what i need to do.

Comment any other ways of fixing these, thanks for reading!

This is the props you can find in the building next to the glitchable one.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417312198

This is the baggage carrier and the building that is used to get onto the map glitch.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417311796

These 2 are the vantage points you can get too if you use this glitch.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417311969

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417312074

So as u can see this needs to be fixed asap.
  • /Z/ JinxerJames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im going for a swim - Shine - Rust 2015
  • Thanks received: 25
I can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.

Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by /Z/ JinxerJames.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116576

If you want you can use the template for T defib suggestion found here.I also do not see how the terminal Map "bug" is an actual problem its not exploiting or glitching though the map to give an advantage, anyone can do it. I also do not see why you had to tell the player to get off, he was not doing anything wrong and he is allowed to do that. So... :S

Edit: Did not realise at the point of writing this that props were used to get up there. Though it was a part on the conveyor, ignore my idiocy please. Is it possible to get some screen shots?
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Wallcop.

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116579

Wallcop wrote:
If you want you can use the template for T defib suggestion found here.I also do not see how the terminal Map "bug" is an actual problem its not exploiting or glitching though the map to give an advantage, anyone can do it. I also do not see why you had to tell the player to get off, he was not doing anything wrong and he is allowed to do that. So... :S

Mate, it's propclimb and gives an unfair advantage. Once you're up there you basically got vision on the whole building.
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: F0CuSX, Studio Banter

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116580

Wallcop wrote:
There is also another part of the map where you can get out and its alot worse than the roof, you can hide behind a wall and if players dont know how to get there they player can just sit there the whole round its also very frustrating to some players.
  • ARTZ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I don't know what to put here.
  • Thanks received: 21

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116584

ARTZ wrote:
Wallcop wrote:
There is also another part of the map where you can get out and its alot worse than the roof, you can hide behind a wall and if players dont know how to get there they player can just sit there the whole round its also very frustrating to some players.

Yes. This is an issue. The map needs to be edited or removed. Jinxer, is it possible to get some screenshots of it?
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116586

The T defib shouldnt be changed you could revive your whole team and if they want to be hidden let them buy a deathfaker, Because otherwise it isnt a bit fair ya know
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116590

I will get a screenshots or 2 as soon as possible,
  • /Z/ JinxerJames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wallcop

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116592

BuzzM4H wrote:
The T defib shouldnt be changed you could revive your whole team and if they want to be hidden let them buy a deathfaker, Because otherwise it isnt a bit fair ya know
I think redpowder added it so you cannot use it on death faker. Not sure though
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 4 weeks ago #116602

khaitam2001 wrote:
BuzzM4H wrote:
I think redpowder added it so you cannot use it on death faker. Not sure though

No i mean like jinxer said, let the T defib use it that way you wont get seen at TAB as an Traitor, if u want to be hidden use an Deathfaker so they think you are dead, like that :P so the Defib shouldnt be changed in that way
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 3 weeks ago #116973

I have updated this with screenshots now.
  • /Z/ JinxerJames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 3 weeks ago #116999

Wallcop wrote:
ARTZ wrote:
Wallcop wrote:

Yes. This is an issue. The map needs to be edited or removed. Jinxer, is it possible to get some screenshots of it?

That's a bit too extreme imo, there are other maps with glitches as well. We should just act repressively with those who abuse those glitches
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff

[TTT] Mw2 Terminal Map + More! 9 years 3 weeks ago #117001

LZ Ace wrote:
Wallcop wrote:
ARTZ wrote:
Wallcop wrote:

That's a bit too extreme imo, there are other maps with glitches as well. We should just act repressively with those who abuse those glitches

I am happy act in any which way is best.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40