Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestions]

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107319

Apologies for bad layout, it looked much better in my software... -.-.I would like to start by saying this shows ALOT of suggestions, which may work one off the other, but just look at some of them and give feedback please:)!
Server Name: SSRP 1 & 2
Note: Everything is in there I believe.
All Changes shown here are either for rule breaking prevention purposes, ease of access to objects or to add more to do in SSRP, I myself and other are getting tired from the usual crafting and jobs. I believe this should bring more interest and freshness to the community of SSRP. Note: Pick and choose any idea you may like. (Some of the ideas have been proposed before, but they fit in here or were tweaked to make more sense/have a broader use.
I also see minimum exploit possibility here if implemented correctly, the "Titanium Orbital Strike" may cause significant amounts of increased lag but it is supposed to be an extremely rare piece of equipment and therefore rare to use/the base would already be unfrozen anywho. Renting cars now enables no waiting for cars to be "un-scrapped", but instead costs much more than before in order to re-purchase the car. Gangs may grow smaller or largers due to the "Gang Car" being the hardest upgrade to get, many gangs may give up and join another gang inorder to use it, where as many will kick members there just for the car. As a result of the drugdealer NPC drug buying rate being increased the amount of drugdealers will increase and drug-making will be as popular as printing. By minimizing the amount of items that are "VIP-ONLY", these suggestions may be prefered by a much wider audience as many people stuggle to be able to purchase VIP and it makes these suggestions un-bias toward the paying side of the ZARP community, some of ZARP's most known members are not VIPs.
The allowance of police forces being able to build within the police departmant should make the police department more of a target for gangsters, as well as an ideal place to build for police due to the rule change "Police forces may no longer base with non-good forces", this rule stops bias arrests and killing from police forces which happens all too often. Allowing 1 fading door would keep the mayor safer and more of a target, also allowing police checkouts to be linkes to the PD giving more building potential.
Hotel owners now can re-sell their doors on through the system but have set rules about accessing bought rooms, this ensures that the hotel owner gets a profit and cannot steal off of their clients or make their clients move, if they sell the door the client may buy it, if they sell the door and they re-purchase it, setting a new paying fee then an admin may be called as this is unfair.
I also had an idea about a "Gang Printer" and "Gang Titles" but realised the titles would be useless as most titles are in their rpname or are done by the npc whereas the printer would either have to be very weak and therefore almost useless or be very bias, the printer should not create enough money to fund other gang upgrades etc.
Along side the "Gang Printer" and "Gang Titles" I also dismissed the idea of "Abilities", "Classes" and "Proffesions" as aside the exploitation possibility this would completely lag out the server and bring the server to the next level, no longer SSRP but instead almost another gamemode.
"Server Reputation" should stop many people from joining, self-supplying the most op guns and rdming everyone, as well as giving there a time lapse on the server instead of being able to purchase everything in one go. "Gang Reputation" would give gangs more control and also should make more people stop joining gangs just for the rewards and making people stick to one/two gangs instead of changing with every day of the week. I have dismissed "Police/Society Reputation" which would have overtime given players the oppertunity to become police over time e.g. police at rank 2, police chief at rank 3, sas at rank 4... but I understand many people wish to be police and hate being bad as soon as they join, this could get tedious.
I was unsure as to whether Stamina built over time or not, so just incase I added: "Stamina now builds whilst moving instead of just over time".

In addition I have added the use of being able to "Demoting a repoman for "Un lawful repo", "Corrupt" or similar reasons, (if true), are allowed." as repomen should not reposess cars that do not require being reposessed, this would be classed as either carjacking or stealing dependant on occasion.

Job Changes
The Ugly
Mutant
No changes
Hobo
No changes
The Good
Swat
[Implement]-All Police forces may only scrap their own car
Swat Sniper
Swat Leader
[Implement]-Swat Leader may use a special "Police Car" when swat leader, this car despawns upon job change or demotion(Unmarked BMW has sirens)
Police Chief
[Implement]-Police Chief may use a special "Police Car" when police chief, this car despawns upon job change or demotion(Unmarked BMW has sirens)
Sas
Police
[Implement]-Police may use a special "Unmarked BMW" when police, this car despawns upon job change or demotion(Unmarked BMW has sirens)
NewREPOMAN
[Info]/[Implement]Much like a hitman, a repoman takes issues of the society and deals with them, instead of killing however, repomen are there to abide lawfully. Upon renting any car from the car dealer, after the rent timer is up(See "Cardealer Changes")if the car is not scrapped or destroyed the car is then up for reposession meaning the repoman has to get the car back, and scrap it(Resetting the car in the cardealer menu). To know who has what up for repo, the tabmenu shows all the details about the repo, e.g. click onto someones name with a [R] symbol on it and it might display : "Ford Raptor
Length of non-payment: 3 minutes
Worth: $10,000"
The worth decreases over time and the more expensive the car the higher the worth. Repomen can gain access the car how they wish as long as they do not kill, they may raid (thus being able to buy lockpicks) but may not keypad crack. An ideal way for repomen to get a car is to work in pairs, the first distract the person and the other sneak up to the car and steal it. (If 2 repo men is too obvious then work as 1 repoman and 1 gangster or so). Repomen can work with other jobs how they wish and can base. Repomen aquire a special item, the "Walkie-Talkie" which is used in an RP manor, look at the three videos of reposessions below in order to understand how to use them appropriately. Walkie Talkies have to be paired in order to work together, if a repoman and a non-repoman are working together they will have to rely on other ways of communicaiton. Repomen cannot steal and can print.
The Bad
Drugdealer
No direct changes(See "Drugdealer NPC Changes")
Master Thief
No changes
Thief
No changes
Gangster
No direct changes(See "Gang Changes")
Mobboss
No direct changes(See "Gang Changes")
Hitman
[Implement]-Hits persist through "non-hit" death
Blackmarketdealer
[Implement]-Blackmarketdealers may not take from their own shipments unless there are no other blackmarketdealers online, (AFK Demoting for blackmarketdealers)
[Implement]-Purchasing certain guns requires server reputation(See "Server Reputation").
The Usual
Guard
No changes
Radio Manager
No changes
Shop Owner
No changes
Gundealer
[Implement]-Gundealers may not take from their own shipments unless there are no other gundealers online, (AFK Demoting for gundealers)
[Implement]-Purchasing certain guns requires server reputation(See "Server Reputation").
Heavy Gundealer
[Implement]-Gundealers may not take from their own shipments unless there are no other heavygundealers online, (AFK Demoting for gundealers)
Miner
[Implement]-New Ore "Titanium"(See "Mining Changes")
Crafter
[Implement]-New crafting "Titanium Items"(See "Crafting Changes")
Hotel Owner
[Implement]-Doors bought by hotel owners can be put up for resale under the room-owner of the hotel owner at a set price.
-Hotel owners have set rights about their properties(See "Rule Changes").
Citizen
No changes

Dynamic Changes
Car Scrapping
[Implement]Police Members can only scrap their own car to stop stealing of cars.
[Implement]Scrapping rented cars unrents the car for the owner, making them either have to buy it again or buy it fully.
Repomen are implemented to scrap unlawful cars.
Tab Menu
[Implement]As a repoman, the tabmenu shows any members that have cars up for reposession(See "REPOMAN").
Mining Changes
[Implement]Miners can now mine "Titanium" at level 5, this ore is harder to mine than others and is used to craft Titanium items(See "Crafting Changes").
Crafting Changes
The new ore "Titaniam" is used in several new recipies such as:
[VIP ONLY]/[Implement]-Titanium Pickaxe --- 5 Titanium/30 Stone/20 Gold/10 Rubies/1 Upgrade 2 Pickaxe --- Mines faster
[Implement]-Titanium Steel --- 2 Titanium/5 Steel
[Implement]-Titanium Striker --- 5 Titanium Steel/ --- Shoots Faster, less recoil
[Implement]-Titanium
[Implement]-Titanium
[Implement]-Titanium RPG --- 15 Titanium Steel/3 Uranium/50 Steel --- Faster Reloading
[Implement]-Titanium Milkor --- 20 Titanium Steel/5 Uranium/55 Steel --- 2 Extra Bullets
[Implement]-Titaniam M202 --- 30 Titanium Steel/ --- 2 Extra Bullets
[Implement]-Titanium Matador --- 35 Titanium Steel/ --- Faster Reloading
[Implement]-Titanium Orbital Strike --- 100 Titanium Steel/ --- 1 Extra Round to use 10 seconds after the first OR bigger blast
Gang Changes
[Implement]-New gang upgrade "Purgeot 202 Car" for $100,000,000 --- Allows the use of a Purgeot 202 for all gangsters/mobboss in the gang whome are given permission(See "Reputation Changes").
[Implement]-New gang chat.
[Implement]-New gang car(See "New gang upgrade "Purgeot 202 Car"")(See "Reputation Changes").
[Implement]-New gang doors --- Any doors set to "Gang Access" is labelled to the door, e.g. "Gladius", (All members of Gladius would have access to this door) Also gang doors can be set to reputation(See "Reputation Changes").
Drugdealer NPC Changes
[Change]-Drugdealer NPC refresh rate for selling drugs now increased.
Raiding Changes
[Note]-Orbitalling 2 bases with the same orbital and only raiding one is not allowed.
Rule Changes

-Police forces may no longer base with non-good forces.

-Police forces may build in the PD allowing only 1 fading door to be used.

-Hotel owners that own bought doors have to ask to come into a property first and be given permission.

-Hotel owners may not sell doors that have been bought from them to reset the price/make the room-owner re-pay.
NewReputation Changes
[Info]/[Implement]As well as skills I believe we should have "Reputation".
Gang Reputation
For all the money you donate to the gang your reputation with your gang increases, the gang can set reputation levels, e.g. "Neutral < Well-Known < Awesome < Best Donators" as well as being able to set which reputation level gets what, e.g. Neutral gets tommy guns if the upgrade is bought, Well-Know gets machetes if the upgrade is bought, Awesome gets un-arrest sticks/armor boost and mega crafting if the upgrades are bought and Best Donators get the Purgeot 202 car if the upgrade is bought. The longer you stay in your gang the more reputation you get, just like skill you also pay to upgrade your reputation level but instead the money paid to upgrade goes toward the gang bank. Gang leaders and officers may change any members reputation level if they broke gang rules or if they feel they feel the need to. Leaving that gang will reset your gang reputation with all gangs until you join another and start again.
Server Reputation
The longer you spend on the server the higher your "Server Reputation" is. Server reputation is required in the purchasing of cars and guns. For example, you would require server reputation level 2 in order to rent a ford raptor or level 3 to buy one, as well as level 2 enabling the purchase of mossbergs etc.
Skills Changes
[Change]-Stamina now builds whilst moving instead of just over time.
Cardealer Changes
[Implement]-Server Reputation is required in order to do certain actions such as buy certain cars or rent certain cars(See "Server Reputation").
[Implement]-Upon renting any car a 1-hour timer will be started, if the owner of the rented car does not re-rent the car after that hour a repo-man will come and collect it to scrap for money, this is a lawful process. The timer can be viewed by typing /timer in chat.
Demotion Changes
[Change]-Demoting a repoman for "Un lawful repo", "Corrupt" or similar reasons, (if true), are allowed.
Item Changes
[Implement]New-Added Walkie Talkies(See "Repoman").
[Change][Implement]-Added pairing on Walkie Talkies(See "Repoman").

Repo Video -- EASY REPO

Repo Video -- HARDER REPO
  • Scottie012
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks gogo3a! luv ya!
  • Thanks received: 60
Steam: |KoFC| Scottie012
SSRP Admin
Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Scottie012.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder, Freak0811

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107541

Some real work has gone into these suggestions good work Scotty. Would love to hear people's feedback on them.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo Swaggins

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107542

I love some of the ideas! Fantastic
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107544

10/10
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107674

Thanks y'all
Like I say the bb code didnt work at all, looks horrible and not actually finished yet.
  • Scottie012
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks gogo3a! luv ya!
SSRP Admin
Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107731

about the car gang upgrade. Maybe the cars from the gang upgrade shoild be only available for the higher tanks, so only trusted members het the car, or otherwise a limit on the cars that a gang could have at a time this could be a upgradable, like you pay the first 100m for the upgrade and a limit of 5 cars, then when a member donates 3m (this could be different) He gets the ability to alwaysspawn the car
  • Scarko
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gr8 b8 m8
  • Thanks received: 85
add me on steam! | Youtube |
http://i.imgur.com/YHTqTfD.png[/center]

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107760

For the gang car we should have a semi
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107821

These are perfect Scottie, I hope EMP adds most of these.
spanish wrote:
For the gang car we should have a semi

Transporting printers would be easier.

And I have a suggestion:

In the car dealer's menu, you should be able to buy "armor" for your car. This would decrease the damage that bullets hitting your car affects on you, and it will take longer to make the car explode.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #107823

Scrapping your own car breaks the rp aspect, thus Failrp (as I was told)
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #108111

Love the ideas and i believe a change is needed to create more excitment!

+Support
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #108193

ULTIMATE +SUPPORT I luv it ;)
  • Freak0811
  • Junior Boarder
  • Pizza,pasta,mafia,mandolino
  • Thanks received: 30

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 1 month ago #108288

Thanks everyone, im not done yet and fixing up the presentation as we speak. Also posting videos on how the rules work. Like you suggestion Fennster and gmod troller I see way too many people scrap their own car and get away with it. If this is against the rules they make it impossible for them to scrap their cars?:D!
  • Scottie012
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks gogo3a! luv ya!
SSRP Admin
Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!

[SSRP Suggestions] 9 years 3 weeks ago #118704

Bump, sorry for bad layout, the forum text is bugging out and need some help sometime :/
  • Scottie012
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks gogo3a! luv ya!
SSRP Admin
Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!