Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102075

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Staff Quotas

How would it benefit the server: By forcing staff to do F1's or risk being fired.

Potential Issues/Exploits: No.

Additional notes: I have noticed this issue alot lately, staff do not respond to F1's in a timely manner. I will go as far to say that the longest time I have waited for an F1 on server one (don't get me started on server two) was 2 hours and 14 minutes. I personally think that this is ridiculous, considering that their was 3 staff on at the time. Not until Gmod Troller joined did it get solved (props to him), and he did not even have logs for what happened. I personally think that this needs to be solved. As anyone who has applied for a staff position should know, you are agreeing to help out players! Not just sit there like a bump on a log doing your own thing. If you want to base and do player stuff, please retire from staff! I mean like seriously. If you applied, you should know what lies ahead. I personally know one staff member who only deals with problems that happen to him, not to anyone else.

On server two, it is way worse. I have to say in ooc after like 10 minutes for them to check F1's. Thats the only way to get support on their. It sucks.

So, my suggestion is to have staff complete a certain number of F1's by the end of the week (aka a quota), or they will be let go, given the pink slip, force retired, fired, or whatever you like to call it. I suggest that staff should be required to complete at least 30-50 F1's a week, and after they met their quota, they could even earn some extra in game cash for going over their quota. If a staff member notifies the higher ups that they will be gone x amount of days, it should not count. This is only for the staff members that do absolutely nothing just because they are more worried about their personal wealth.

Thanks for reading, and good day.
  • Meme Machine
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 42
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Meme Machine.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102076

PieCrafted wrote:
Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Staff Quotas

How would it benefit the server: By forcing staff to do F1's or risk being fired.

Potential Issues/Exploits: No.

Additional notes: I have noticed this issue alot lately, staff do not respond to F1's in a timely manner. I will go as far to say that the longest time I have waited for an F1 on server one (don't get me started on server two) was 2 hours and 14 minutes. I personally think that this is ridiculous, considering that their was 3 staff on at the time. Not until Gmod Troller joined did it get solved (props to him), and he did not even have logs for what happened. I personally think that this needs to be solved. As anyone who has applied for a staff position should know, you are agreeing to help out players! Not just sit there like a bump on a log doing your own thing. If you want to base and do player stuff, please retire from staff! I mean like seriously. If you applied, you should know what lies ahead. I personally know one staff member who only deals with problems that happen to him, not to anyone else.

On server two, it is way worse. I have to say in ooc after like 10 minutes for them to check F1's. Thats the only way to get support on their. It sucks.

So, my suggestion is to have staff complete a certain number of F1's by the end of the week (aka a quota), or they will be let go, given the pink slip, force retired, fired, or whatever you like to call it. I suggest that staff should be required to complete at least 30-50 F1's a week, and after they met their quota, they could even earn some extra in game cash for going over their quota. If a staff member notifies the higher ups that they will be gone x amount of days, it should not count. This is only for the staff members that do absolutely nothing just because they are more worried about their personal wealth.

Thanks for reading, and good day.
Well some of the problems are what if there is no f1's and also what if something is going on in your life and you want to spend time with friends for them to help you though with it?
But other than that yep I have seen staff slacking I am not pointing fingers but I have not seen a f1 done by this person
  • Chase2k
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41
SSRP Ex Administrator

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102084

Staff do f1s but I got numerous messages from users about rulebreakers and staff not doing anything about it (not gonna point at anyone) but here is what I can show you of different times,
Amount of f1s not handled when I came back from being afk to eat: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386142716
I will not provide evidence of the staff that were on that day as I have sent them to lead team members no need to point out who it was.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102097

There is a F1 counter and there is not a quota but staff have to be actively doing F1s. The lead team does check activity of staff and their F1 counter. I feel that this would not need to be implemented as there is already staff checking F1s and activity.
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102143

That suggestion simply doesnt work.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Hoi, RedWingz

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102150

I agree with nexize
  • /Z/ JinxerJames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im going for a swim - Shine - Rust 2015
  • Thanks received: 25
I can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.

Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by /Z/ JinxerJames.

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102151

If there was a quota I fear that players will reach it and do no more, which in some cases is worse than right now.
  • /Z/ JinxerJames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Im going for a swim - Shine - Rust 2015
  • Thanks received: 25
I can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.

[SSRP Suggestion] Staff Quotas 9 years 2 months ago #102156

The staff volunteer for this job and we wont force them to do anything.

Denied
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127