Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: /holster seems not to use stamina levels

/holster seems not to use stamina levels 9 years 5 months ago #78815

Description
When using /holster, it can be reported that the inventory is full if the player has more than 10 weight in his inventory. By default, the player can only have 10 weight, but this can be improved by upgrading stamina. When a player uses /holster and the inventory has more than 10 weight, but the maximum weight allowed has not been reached yet, the /holster command will report that there should be more inventory space cleared before the item can be holstered.
Why it is a bug
When a player picks up an item, it is checked if the weight in inventory plus the object's weight is lower than the player's maximum allowed weight, so this works fine, however, when trying to holster a gun, it is not taken into account that the player can have a higher maximum allowed weight.
Steps to reproduce the bug
Make sure there is more than 10 weight in the inventory and the maximum allowed weight is higher than 10 (I have Stamina level 2 at the moment). Use a gun, try to holster it and get notified you need to clear up space. Dropping the weapon and then picking it up works though.
Any media/screenshots if applicable
Report should be clear enough, however, I have not been able to reproduce this more than twice.
  • Ruben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
You don't know the man, nor his history
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

219 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40