Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ssrp] New rule

[ssrp] New rule 9 years 6 months ago #75775

So even though im not a admin or moderator it drives me that people are so impatient about there f1's not being solvfed right away, they isult the admins in ooc or try to handle it them selves for demoting people fro teh reason rdm or nlr when they can just wait for the f1 to be handled. especialy when there are 50-60 people on with 10-15 f1's I have screenshots of dark getting mad about his f1 not being handled.

THIS IS NOT A BAN REQUEST it's a suggestion for a rule against admin disrespect and disrespect in general because I've been told there is no rule against it i've checked but idk where to find it if its there.
Screenshot link : steamcommunity.com/id/bradley5537/screenshots
Thats proof of people getting mad about there f1's
:-) hope you take my suggestion
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Login or register to post a reply.

[ssrp] New rule 9 years 6 months ago #75783

We do actually warn people for disrespecting any member of the staff team and even disrespecting players at times , the only time you see a player not getting warned is when an admin doesn't read the chat at all , its there choice , if they aren't patient why bother make an f1 , if they keep complaining it won't help his f1 being handled any faster , they're just complaining for nothing and then getting in trouble then saying that the admin doesn't do shit at all .
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member

[ssrp] New rule 9 years 6 months ago #75786

Personally, I don't like the sound of a rule against disrespect. I see the pros of it, but in my opinion (and this is something I've said many times), staff and players should be able to handle it and ignore it themselves. Personally I only warn people (on TTT) if they are heavily disrespecting and swearing at other people.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

[ssrp] New rule 9 years 6 months ago #75812

Yeah I completely understand what you are getting at here but its just annoying though because the chat is filled up with anger and complaining and its annoying but yeah I was just suggesting something because every day its like this i thought there was nothing against it because you don't normally see any admins make any feedback to what they are saying. but yeah as i said just making a suggestion ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32