Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Change JailBreak for Minigames?

TOPIC: Changing JailBreak into Minigames

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71405

Server Name: ZARP JailBreak

Suggestion Title: Changing the JailBreak server into a Minigames server

How would it benefit the server: In the poll about the new gamemode, minigames finished only 1 vote behind PERP. As Deputy-Lou suggested to change it to a ZombieRP server (here), I'm suggesting to change it to Minigames. A lot of people from ZARP, including myself, find Minigames to be a really fun gamemode. And as we already have 2 RP servers, I don't think a 3rd is really necessary. Also this might attract new players to the community.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Server not being popular

Additional notes: None
  • Ruul
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]Sir RaperJoel the 3rd[/b]
  • Thanks received: 124
Login or register to post a reply.

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71407

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71418

I_am_the_Walrus wrote: Come on don't be jelly! I know you wanted to make the thread first, but be happy I didn't make the thread first else, it would have been at least 3000 words that no one will ever read xD
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by JohnnySmith.

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71520

Ok, Iguess I've started something off. Who is going to run this gamemode? Replacing a repetitive gamemode with another repetitive gamemode doesn't seem very logical. But good luck netherless :)
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 53

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71530

Deputy-Lou wrote:
Ok, Iguess I've started something off. Who is going to run this gamemode? Replacing a repetitive gamemode with another repetitive gamemode doesn't seem very logical. But good luck netherless :)

Three RP servers ; Darkrp,PERP and ZombieRP. Now think logical. Anyways if this even gets accepted as it won't, because the community voted for PERP sad to admit.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71531

+support and TeaLeaf could help run this also because he's had past experience in it.
I think this would make the community more diverse and bring more attention our way.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71536

I_am_the_Walrus wrote:
Deputy-Lou wrote:

Three RP servers ; Darkrp,PERP and ZombieRP. Now think logical. Anyways if this even gets accepted as it won't, because the community voted for PERP sad to admit.

Wrong I spoke to chute about swapping jailbreak before making my suggestion. He told me to make the suggestion as its a good idea.

Ok red tea could help out. I get that. But you wouldn't be able to put your full attention. Into it would you? Sadly I think it appears good but not good in the long run.

It's not just a standard rp server though is it? To servers are always more succesful in General. Minigames will be fun for a month then everyone will be bored of it. And will only go on it noand then the truth. But sadly I wish not too argue about it on here. Reason I've done it is because me and tiff actually want to start something up and make it into something. Not just another side server that people won't really use often. But as I said good luck. If you wish yo discuss this further hit me up on teamspeak
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71548

Hey, I also liked your zombieRP suggestion but there was an overwhelming amount of support for mini games which means the community also wants to have it. Numbers speak volumes and to be in second place for what the new server was going to be is good. You said it could get boring but unlike the crazy amount of effort needed to code new things for RP it's pretty easy to change stuff in minigames.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71553

RedPowder wrote:
Hey, I also liked your zombieRP suggestion but there was an overwhelming amount of support for mini games which means the community also wants to have it. Numbers speak volumes and to be in second place for what the new server was going to be is good. You said it could get boring but unlike the crazy amount of effort needed to code new things for RP it's pretty easy to change stuff in minigames.

-Red

I understand what you are saying but it was me that approached chute and xxx and they both agreed. But numbers mean nothing the enjoyment won't last that long and I see no one stepping up to take full responsibility and no one I can think of that would be suitable to do so without leaving something. Just people wanting but it won't work. Yeah it'll take effort but I'm stepping up to it. I wouldn't expect it to start right away. Perp comes first.

I deserve a shot at this
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71555

Well to be honest Minigames are good and it doesnt require any staff at all (just if soeone is stuch or being disrespectful)

But the choice of HeadAdmin? Well, there can be only one. My choice would be Fico since he has proven himself before and he was amazing SuperAdmin on DarkRP before.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71557

ZombieRP
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71804

I_am_the_Walrus wrote:
Deputy-Lou wrote:

+SUPPORT
  • Hazmat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • [b]It's not a laser pointer![/b]
  • Thanks received: 8
Deathrun Admin

Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Hazmat.

Changing JailBreak into Minigames 9 years 6 months ago #71810

Enough said, zombieRP can't be chosen as minigames came in second place and the community voted for it.

RedPowder, I just realized that your name is spelled RedPowder and not RedPower.... I am ashamed.

REDPOWER
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Studio Banter.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

278 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32