Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] More craftables, a more in-depth system.

[SSRP] More craftables, a more in-depth system. 9 years 8 months ago #60044

Server Name: DarkRP #1 and #2

Suggestion Title: Basically I want to introduce more craftables and materiels to make the crafting system feel more fleshed out and in depth. I feel this is needed as in crafting there is only 2 goals that people must meet right now, steel and uranium, having just the two makes the system feel empty, I've got a few suggestions for some craftables that could be achieved:

Enriched Uranium:
Basically this is uranium that is better than normal uranium, it may cost 2-5 uranium, and maybe some other matieriels like ruby (or you could make things called uranium enhancers with ruby and gold which can then be crafted with one uranium to create enriched uranium)

Titanium:
Basically this is an idea I had as steel is highly overpriced for what's required to get it, I was thinking that maybe it'd cost 1 steel + X amount of ruby or would just consist of ruby + gold.

And now you ask, "Exrobite, I thought you hated explosives?" Well, here's the thing, I see this as an oppurtunity to keep them while making them harder to obtain, I was thinking of two tiers, the standard weapons and then updated versions with custom names, which can only be crafted with the higher tier of mats, this new tier could destroy props with explosions and the old tier could be nerfed and not.

How would it benefit the server:
It would flesh out the crafting system :>

Potential Issues/Exploits:
N/A
Additional notes:
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] More craftables, a more in-depth system. 9 years 8 months ago #60059

I love it. It will also mean we don't have to pay 10k for 1 steel, which we could easily get in 1 minute. This could create for in-depth crafting and possibly lead up to some more craftables.

Big +Support on this one.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP] More craftables, a more in-depth system. 9 years 8 months ago #60061

TheGamerGuy wrote:
I love it. It will also mean we don't have to pay 10k for 1 steel, which we could easily get in 1 minute. This could create for in-depth crafting and possibly lead up to some more craftables.

Big <strong>+Support</strong> on this one.

I've been thinking and I think that normal steel could be used as a way to craft something to get enriched uranium if this system is introduced, we could also make permanent player upgrades craftable as end game things (500 E. Uranium and 1000 titanium for a permanent weapon of your choice maybe?)
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

209 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun