Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fearrp Rulebreakers Punishment

Fearrp Rulebreakers Punishment 9 years 8 months ago #59028

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Fearrp Rulebreakers Punishment

How would it benefit the server: So i mug alot of guys, but loads of them break fearrp, and that means most of the times lets say all of the times, i never get my money and mostly lost money... maybe i got arrested or because the person i was mugging shot me down so i lost my weapon...
i think that if you got proof of you mugging someone and can show this in a f1. that the person has to pay you the money in the f1 situation as a punishment, this means he will not break this rule again, or he doesent care than about getting warned..
so yeah basicly i want that if a person breaks fearrp, the person has to pay the money afthermath as a punishment.. mostly they get a warning, but hey i still got no mug money !! i think i lost approximently already over 100k of money by people that break fearrp and that is cool moneyz i can use...

Potential Issues/Exploits: People will refuse to give the money and than log out, well they just get banned i guess ?

Additional notes: Here i got loads but loaaaadss of people breaking fearrp as you can see i recorded over 2 days !!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOA6LW7CI4prnWSh-a_3jQ

glacial (moderator) already said like yeah this is cool idea, so thats why i made this topic <3
  • Mystics
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7
Login or register to post a reply.

Fearrp Rulebreakers Punishment 9 years 8 months ago #59030

Hmmm. I don't like the sound of this suggestion.
If someone breaks fearRP they get a warning. If they break it multiple times they get a short ban (maybe a day or two). New players who just join and do not know there is fearRP would eventually end up paying most of their money if this were the case.

At the end of the day it is just 4k and shouldn't cause a massive hassle out of it.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40