Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58379

Server Name:
DarkRP Server 1 and DarkRP Server 2

Suggestion Title:
Police's NLR in PD.

How would it benefit the server:
So, we know it is hard enough to raid PD (if you are a bit unskilled), when there is cops around. It is even harder when the cops (atleast those spawning in PD) dont need to follow the NLR rule. It is an pain in the head to be able to break up the jail doors etc. Especially if you are alone.

So, my suggestion is that the cops have atleast 15 seconds NLR timer. Cause it becomes pretty intense when there is 5 cops and they all can run straight down to the jail and you are alone etc. But if the raiders are in the room the cops respawn it, it is okay that they dont have NLR, or else they can be farmed and such which isnt fun.

EG: when me and Blazer Harper was raiding PD yesterday, to break open the jail doors, it took as a hell lot of a time, due to the cops not having NLR, it was one cop, and we used around 30 mins( it felt like so) to open all the jail doors, and get our raid done. I mean, ofc. we did die and get arrested and such, but we had pretty much one in there the whole time.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None as far as I can see. It is easier for the raiders to break open the doors, but 15 seconds is a good amount of time to.

Additional notes:
None.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58436

A PD raid is supposed to be difficult. You should have a large team of people to raid PD and not expect to just walk in destroy everything then walk out in 15 seconds all by yourself.
  • Clocket
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The one and only.
  • Thanks received: 70

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58437

Clocket wrote:
A PD raid is supposed to be difficult. You should have a large team of people to raid PD and not expect to just walk in destroy everything then walk out in 15 seconds all by yourself.

Exactly, if we would add NLR for cops its going to like raid of empty house especially when there are going to be 2-3 cops on server, 2 somewhere in city and one trying to kill raiders.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58513

I know that it is supposed to be hard, but as I said: Me and Blazer had problems with ONE cop. We were 2. We even got help from some other people and still the raid kept on for ages.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58517

TheBrohman wrote:
I know that it is supposed to be hard, but as I said: Me and Blazer had problems with <strong>ONE</strong> cop. We were 2. We even got help from some other people and still the raid kept on for ages.

That problem wasn't with your normal everyday cop XD You didn't know who you were dealing with son ;) Maybe you don't know the power of the Dark Side :evil:
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58519

DarthVader wrote:
TheBrohman wrote:
I know that it is supposed to be hard, but as I said: Me and Blazer had problems with <strong>ONE</strong> cop. We were 2. We even got help from some other people and still the raid kept on for ages.

That problem wasn't with your normal everyday cop XD You didn't know who you were dealing with son ;) Maybe you don't know the power of the Dark Side :evil:

Exactly, if you all dont know the power of the Dark Side dont mess up. First, let the hate flow through you.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58526

Well, not to mention that Darth was abusing from time to time when we were raiding, it made it frustrating. We got him a lot of times, but we got so frustated of him doing it for the funsies, when we were doing a serious RP-Raid.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by TheBrohman.

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58547

TheBrohman wrote:
Well, not to mention that Darth was abusing from time to time when we were raiding, it made it frustrating. We got him a lot of times, but we got so frustated of him doing it for the funsies, when we were doing a serious RP-Raid.
That's what all people say when they have a hard time raiding or getting raided by an admin/mod!
Like a few weeks ago a guy said I blew his drug labs up with my mod powers :/
Please make a abuse thread with your valid proof of this "abuse" and post it.

Oh also I didn't know that you shouldn't have fun in a game? Moreover, I always thought SSRP stood for semi-serious role play, am I wrong? Please, try to loosen up and have some fun while playing a game. No offense meant, just my opinion.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by JohnnySmith.

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58549

No offense taken. I am not reporting Darth, just saying it spoils the fun when me and Blazer are trying to do a raid. But if you want me to make an abuse thread I will.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58560

TheBrohman wrote:
No offense taken. I am not reporting Darth, just saying it spoils the fun when me and Blazer are trying to do a raid. But if you want me to make an abuse thread I will.

Lol Blazer was raiding alone at first and we were having fun, if you noticed he was laughing through the mic. I'm not sure when ypu joined his raid but can you tell me where I abused on steam? I'm pretty positive that I wasn't actually abusing, and Blazer can confirm that it wasn't a "serious-rp" raid is you put it :)
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58577

We started raiding to get the mayor. Then when there werent any mayor anymore we decided to raid the pd. I went to go get some weapons and Blazer got some from me. Due to me having much lagg cus of bad comp, the game freezes alot, therefor Blazer got there earlier than me.

And the reason to why all the laugh was because off the intensity of you coming back all the time. Which is making it hard.

But the fun got spoiled very much when you noclip into a wall and taze us, which makes it hard for the one going to lockpick the jail doors, to know when you were coming.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58579

TheBrohman wrote:
We started raiding to get the mayor. Then when there werent any mayor anymore we decided to raid the pd. I went to go get some weapons and Blazer got some from me. Due to me having much lagg cus of bad comp, the game freezes alot, therefor Blazer got there earlier than me.

And the reason to why all the laugh was because off the intensity of you coming back all the time. Which is making it hard.

But the fun got spoiled very much when you noclip into a wall and taze us, which makes it hard for the one going to lockpick the jail doors, to know when you were coming.

If you really think that I noclipped through a wall and tazed you then go ahead and a file a report abuse on me... I didn't use ANY Admin powers whilst you were raiding, or even during my whole time on server 2 that day. Get proof and report me if you seriously are accusing me of nocliping to taze you :/
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58586

I have ss of you doing it and admitting to do it.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58594

Guys if you have some issues between you please use Steam chat, forums are not for chatting.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...

[SSRP Suggestion] Police NLR 9 years 9 months ago #58602

Sorry Gregory.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP