Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hcrimes

Hcrimes 9 years 9 months ago #54347

Server Name: Dark rp 1-2

Suggestion Title:1. Hcrime a bit better coded.. 2.Gun Dealers & heavy gun dealer gun prices

1. How would it benefit the server: okay, so i came back on the server and i was looking at my money and i saw i only needed 120k to get 30M, i was thinking like why not be a cop and arrest the bad guys and get the 120k, okay it took me almost 3 hours to get 120k from a cop job, i think this is WAYYY too much underpayed...

the problem is, you dont earn loads money by being a cop, they should increase the Hcrimes.. that means also, if a person gets fined he has to pay more that means also, a person that got a illegal gun or did a murder has to pay alot more so he risk also more money lose on arrest, the benefit is, cops will earn more money for arresting bad guys, more cops generally, less people in base printing money all days and also less people that will just randomly start killing others, but now they will only do it when they are gonna make profit, because now people dont care about getting arrested you only have to pay like 2000.. okay that is just 2 minutes in your base printing, not even 2 minutes.... and also the cop only gets like 25% of the fine so that means only 500...

so they should just increase the Hcrimes to make the server less Rdm and a bit more harder for the bad guys because right now, the bad guys are mostly owning the town...

2.so we got a seconde problem i should say... Guns.. the biggest problem on the server i think is RDM, you can see every day over 1000+ RDM, Reason --> Cheap Guns !! the first thing they should do is increase the gun prices and give less in a shipment.. the benefits is, people are not just gonna take a gun out and shoot someone, they are now actualy risking money.. because for a gun is like a piece of junk, i can buy 10000 guns, easy to rdm over 1000000 people...
seconde fact is shipments, cmon guys 10 guns ? you can only equip 1 gun each time... why a big shipment for 10 ?
this only makes it easier to break nlr & easier to mass rdm, just buy a cheap shipment, 10000 +- for a good shipment...
they should make the pistols cheaper makes it also harder to kill someone because yeah its a pistol :D mostly everybody is armed with a big machine gun or a OP shotgun.. it only takes 5 shots and your dead, pistol will take a bit more, exept the desert eagle, but sitll that gun got loads recoil.

Potential Issues/Exploits: rich people can buy big guns, poor people can only afford pistols

Additional notes: trying to get more cops in the game to fight the bad guys, and trying to reduce the rdm amount by making prices higher of the shipments & decreasing the amount of guns you get...

Thanks for reading my post hopefully you guys support me, maybe we could do like 1 month test if this helps ?
  • Mystics
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7
Login or register to post a reply.

Hcrimes 9 years 9 months ago #54379

Suggestion 1: -support

Reason: In real life, players would be arrested for years for half the crimes they commited, they should be lucky they can pay up to make them stay for only 2 minutes.

Suggestion 2: -support

Reason: Problem was never the gun prices, it was the player's thinking. Because players think they can kill anyone for having guns. If you want to kill players, download and join another game.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...

Hcrimes 9 years 9 months ago #54380

1. the problem also is, the good guys dont make the same amount as the bad guys, the best way of making money is being a drug dealer, printing money & growing shrooms & carrots & Etc... by increasing the Hcrimes more people will become more often cop to try and make money, that makes also the drug dealers get less chance of making millions before they get raided...

2. i was just saying that guns are cheap & easy to get.. they should increase the price a little bit.

Thanks JayHog1992 for telling your opinion +1 karma <3
  • Mystics
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7

Hcrimes 9 years 9 months ago #55231

From our Suggestion Meeting we have voted on this and we have accepted

Thank You.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32