Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP suggestion - Possible new job

SSRP suggestion - Possible new job 9 years 10 months ago #53662

Server Name: SSRP servers

Suggestion Title: New job for voting

How would it benefit the server:

Right, from ALL the models used in the server, only model I haven't seen used is this little fella:

So I tough, why not a new criminal job for him? So far only have 2 ideas, it may depend on other users to give a better constructive idea about this.

Suggestion 1: Trap master

Job info: Allows the purchase of hand made explosives both for raiding issues and defensive issues. They can base with criminals, but CANNOT raid or mug with them. The sale of explosives will get to be the focus of CP as they're illegal for use.

General idea: Get rid of the explosives NPC and use this job to do the same thing he does, but also the ability to sell some explosive items such as IDE and other M9K explosives.

Suggestion 2: The cleaner

Job Info: Criminals around the world want your services to make their name disapear in the cops' trace! Of course such ability will come expensive, but if you think about it, rather a fresh start than rotting in jail?

General Idea: Cleaners can do /unwarrant just like cops, BUT UNLIKE COPS, THEY NEED TO PAY TO DO /UNWARRANT! So that this doesn't get abused, cleaners have to pay a % of their fine to unwarrant someone. This allows players to either buy his services so they can get rid of warrant faster or risk hiding for God knows when and maybe even get arrested by cops.

Potential Issues/Exploits:

Suggestion 1: The Explosive NPC would be gone, but then again, it might stop minges from insta buying them for massive RDM, letting players forced to buy the explosives from someone more qualified. But they would also need more explosives from the M9K pack, that may be up for staff to use.

Suggestion 2: Can't think of one, but most likely none.

Additional notes:

Again, just trying to support the servers with ideas. I just hope that unlike my last 4 ideas, this one isn't kept in the dark.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...
The topic has been locked.

SSRP suggestion - Possible new job 9 years 10 months ago #53663

I love this idea, I think this would be great, I wish I new how to do the support thing but I'll just do this

+Support
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

SSRP suggestion - Possible new job 9 years 9 months ago #55244

In our suggestion meeting our results was
-The Trap Master was accepted
-The cleaner would be for VIP accepted

Thank You
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32