Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52929

Server Name:|1/2| ZARP|CUSTOM DARKRP|M9K|GANGS|CRAFTING
Suggestion 1

Suggestion Title: More guns to buy from Dealer's

How would it benefit the server: Make the dealers more useful and bring more enjoyment to the server's the guns I would like added is the following: 1: m9k_tar21 2: m9k_m416 3: m9k_g36 4: m9k_honeybadger 5: m9k_kac_pdw

Potential Issues/Exploits: Maybe one or two guns might be little stronger (Just lower down their damage)

Additional notes: These guns are the best I could find under the m9k pack they are great and not that overpowered
Suggestion 2

Suggestion Title: Change a gang upgrade

How would it benefit the server: I was thinking changing the m9k_thompson to a m9k_mp40 I think this would be a grat idea as the Thompson is way to boring and really underused and under rated for its price and MP40 would be a great change.

Potential Issues/Exploits: The MP40 could need a little nerf to it (Just lower the damage)

Additional notes: It would be a great addition to the gang upgrade and this one would benefit gangs much more.
Suggestion 3

Suggestion Title: An extra button for the printers

How would it benefit the server: Having a button where you could upgrade "Cooling" and "Paper" to Heroic, this could save hastle and time and it would make it so much useful as you could just press E and bam all upgraded.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Maybe some glitches to start off with? (Not sure on any)

Additional notes: This makes printers user friendly.

Please leave comments and support below PLEASE!
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52930

-Support,

Advertisement.

Haha, Just Kidding Tigz!

I Like Suggestion 1, but we need to make sure they're not too over powered.

Suggestion 2, A great idea, MP40 Sounds like a fun gun to use instead of the Thompson.

Suggestion 3, Interesting Idea!

+Support
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52931

Completely agree on every suggestion.

Suggestion 1 * +Support
Suggestion 2 * +Support
Suggestion 3 * +Support
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52935

1) love the first suggestion, i've wanted the honey badger in since M9K was added
2) 100% agree, the tommy gun is pretty crap for its price, either make it hit harder or change the gang gun
3) again, yes not sure why no one has suggested this earlier!
  • Section
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

''Its always darkest before the dawn''
i got 99 bots and soxey is one.

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52936

I think the priority should be to make actual rules that are on the rules list instead of rules that only exist in Admins' heads.

Inb4 posts from Chris that the rules are just guidelines and you have to use common sense

because everyone thinks the same as Chris and every DarkRP server has the same rules

lol
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52954

Suggestion 1: Neutral. (I have too many guns cluttering off my inventory, so if more guns are added, let's see if they're worth the risk of having them.)

Suggestion 2: +support (I once spent over 100 thompson bullets on a cop and he didn't fricking die, the gun is crap like hell! Maybe a different gun to trade with the thompson might bring something decent.)

Suggestion 3: Neutral (Only reason is because I have no idea how people upgrade printers as they keep saying it's possible. XD )
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52967

@Morgan, aha your funny with that pic I just wanted to let you know I made a post. than you for the support.

@Progenic, Thanks I totally agree with you. Thanks for the support.

@Section, Thanks for the support and opinion. I thought the same thing was your answers

@JayHog1992 Some of the guns ATM are not my fav and some people would like just some extra guns and I went through the m9k weapons last night and I found these were appropriate and with my printer button suggestion is to make it much easier when upgrading (It works as it is but the button would make peoples life much easier).
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52972

All: +Support

I always hated the Thompson, it was overpriced and guess what, USELESS.
Gundealer definitely needs more weapons!
3rd suggestion will save my life

Thank you for doing this!
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52998

Alright first before I start, I would like to say that you read my mind. Just yesterday I was thinking of these suggestions, but I'm glad I didn't suggest them since you made a better job at that than me.
Suggestion 1

Suggestion Title: More guns to buy from Dealer's

How would it benefit the server: Make the dealers more useful and bring more enjoyment to the server's the guns I would like added is the following: 1: m9k_tar21 2: m9k_m416 3: m9k_g36 4: m9k_honeybadger 5: m9k_kac_pdw

Potential Issues/Exploits: Maybe one or two guns might be little stronger (Just lower down their damage)

Additional notes: These guns are the best I could find under the m9k pack they are great and not that overpowered

Alright so more guns... I don't see why not? I mean some guns might be overpowered like Tigzter said but damage can be lowered. I mean it wouldn't hurt if the gun dealer had more variety of guns, I mean i thought about this a lot and didn't find any exploit except maybe more people will become Gun dealers since a lot of people will want new guns.

+ Support
Suggestion 2

Suggestion Title: Change a gang upgrade

How would it benefit the server: I was thinking changing the m9k_thompson to a m9k_mp40 I think this would be a grat idea as the Thompson is way to boring and really underused and under rated for its price and MP40 would be a great change.

Potential Issues/Exploits: The MP40 could need a little nerf to it (Just lower the damage)

Additional notes: It would be a great addition to the gang upgrade and this one would benefit gangs much more.

"So lets talk about my past experience with this amazing weapon! I love the Thompson Gun I've raided so many people in with it, that I couldn't keep track of the kills and neither could the tab menu... Cops run away when they see me carrying it.. this gun should not be changed this is the best gun ever!" SAID NO ONE EVER!
This gun is an insult to the M9k pack I'm not sure why they made this guns so bad, it has the lowest damage and the worst accuracy. I would rather use a pistol than use that shitty gun. If you could maybe change the weapon to something actually worth using maybe someone would actually kill someone with an upgrade like that. I don't know what you guys were thinking when you placed that gun as an "upgrade" it's not even and upgrade it just takes up space in the slots. ( No Offense to anyone just stating my opinion.)

+ Support
Suggestion 3

Suggestion Title: An extra button for the printers

How would it benefit the server: Having a button where you could upgrade "Cooling" and "Paper" to Heroic, this could save hastle and time and it would make it so much useful as you could just press E and bam all upgraded.

Potential Issues/Exploits: Maybe some glitches to start off with? (Not sure on any)

Additional notes: This makes printers user friendly.

I thought of this idea 2 days ago as I was upgrading 4 printers to heroic which took me at least 5 min, and as I was thinking about it I realized that some people might not want to upgrade it to heroic since they don't want to spend their cash on printer upgrades but click this button by mistake. So I suggest that you have to hold e on this button for 5 seconds to upgrade it to heroic. So my opinion on this: there are about 10 upgrade levels and 2 upgrades ( cooler and money ) So 10 x 2 = 20 and if I spawned all my 4 printers ( it would be 8 for vip ) and wanted to upgrade them all hat's 20 x 4 = 80 clicks and for the vip it's 160 clicks. Now I don't know about you but I would rather hold a button for 5 seconds 16 than to click 160 times.

So again for the last time: + Support

Final Note: If these 3 suggestions are not accepted then no suggestions will be.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by JohnnySmith.

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #52999

I think the priority should be to make actual rules that are on the rules list instead of rules that only exist in Admins' heads.

Inb4 posts from Chris that the rules are just guidelines and you have to use common sense

because everyone thinks the same as Chris and every DarkRP server has the same rules

lol
I'm sorry but could you make a separate thread for this, it really has nothing to do with the subject. :P
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by JohnnySmith.

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #53101

You should have more upgrades for the Miner not just 1 upgrade you should put more ores and more mining places to mine because its an easy thing to get money so yer can you guys sorry for my slang
  • Andyswag21
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Meh?

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #53102

1 = +sup

2= -sup , I dont think the mp40 is a good fit for the server theme just like the thomspon isnt, I agree it should be changed as its an automatic pea shooter atm, however ww2 weapons arent fitting for our servers semi-serious theme imo

3= +supp
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #53104

ACR or AMD for gangsters pls
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #53152

Exrobite wrote:
ACR or AMD for gangsters pls

ACR is way to OP I mean it and the AMD :/ not really tried it......

@Octocat thank you for your opinion, the Thompson got put into the gang weapon because it is the good old "Mafia" Gun I guess But I just thought of the MP40 because it is an awesome gun, smooth and lots of other reasons but a change would be nice but thanks.

@Johnny and Chris Smith for the support and giving your opinions.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #53393

Could I get some more opinions?

Bump
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #53408

TiGzTeR wrote:
Could I get some more opinions?

Bump

Wish it would be easy. I already gave my 2 cents about this and most likely will be set in the dark like my last 4 suggestions.

But since I'm here, gonna change my opinion of suggestion 3 to +support. (I accidentally spent 9K upgrading someone's printer. -_- )
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 10 months ago #53429

Why the hell not?

+ Support for everything
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 9 months ago #54096

Suggestion 1 : +Support
I love that idea, starting to get tired of the same old guns too.

Suggestion 2 : +Support
Yes, I agree the Thompson can be quite boring.

Suggestion 3 : +Support
Best idea yet! I love that idea, upgrade all button FTW!
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP] 3 DarkRP Suggestions 9 years 9 months ago #55240

Suggestion 1: Accepted

Suggestion 2: Declined but Up the Tommy gun damage

Suggestion 3: Accepted
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!

Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32