Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP suggestion - More plants.

SSRP suggestion - More plants. 9 years 10 months ago #52904

Server Name: Both SSRP servers

Suggestion Title: More plants to grow and possible cooking skill. (Like crafting skill)

How would it benefit the server:

Well, was talking to Blocked today about that it could be cool that we could have food items, but I predicted that due to lots of ways to heal yourself, I knew it would be a waste to have food salesman. Then he suggested "more plants" so I tough, "Gonna give it a try".

So I'm gonna make 3 possible suggestions in this thread, I know most will fail, but at least want to see if Zarp is interested in a possible fun change.

Suggestion 1: More plants to grow.

The idea: For now, all I can think to add is coffee, where if fully grow and eaten, it could "slightly" improve your walking speed (Not as much as consuming meth, just a little bit), but if the other ideas work, maybe we could grow tomatoes, lettuce, wheat and other farming plants as well, making better use of the growing skill than just growing lots of carrots before we get to the weed ability.

Suggestion 2: Cooking skill

The idea: It could work like the crafting skill, but instead of making guns with the materials, you could make food items for higher HP healing (From 40 HP to 100 HP) or to sell to a NPC so you can make more profit from the harvests you make. The more skilled you are with cooking, the more food items you can combine and make better profit with the plants.

Suggestion 3: Cook job

The idea: Most likely may be denied, but the idea is like crafter, you have to be cook to be able to... well... cook. It could also allow players to open up restaurants and increase better food related RP than just a bar where alcohol kills you and can get raided by cops because it requires drug labs.

Potential Issues/Exploits:

Related to suggestion 1: Probably a re-organization of the growing skill permissions (Or keep weed at level 2 and just add everything else to higher levels.)

Related to suggestion 2: More menus for F4, more inventory space required to contain a lot and a new tool item to be able to cook (Like the crafter needs a hammer to craft).

Related to suggestion 3: Finding a space cheap player model as cook and the need to modify the map to add a cooking oven on a part of a map that never gets used by players.

Additional notes:

Just wanted to make food items more useful than just growing carrots and melons. Hoping that it could improve RP. I know these suggestions are radical, but I try to help the comnunity.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...
The topic has been locked.

SSRP suggestion - More plants. 9 years 10 months ago #53419

Bumping. Don't want suggestions ending up buried if possible. -_-;
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...

SSRP suggestion - More plants. 9 years 9 months ago #55253

From our suggestion meeting we have declined these suggestions

Thank You
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32